Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi did more to fix this mess than anyone else!WP7 (Page 2)

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Ovi getting Onir's job/career back is a good thing & that was noble of her to do. BUT when Onir has no objection to ArVi as a couple, Ovi should let it go as well. ArVi love each other & sometimes such truth should be hidden. 

When Purvi & Arjun find out about Onir, Purvi will go to Onir due to marriage. Onir/Purvi/Arjun will all be hurt. Purvi & Arjun will be hurt because they love eachother. Onir will be hurt because he is married to a woman who does not love him back. Onir deserves happiness & good life partner & if seeing ArVi together makes him happy, Ovi should let it be. IMO

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 15 August 2013 at 5:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13asharithvikAshaNegiFanJShivsunflower52ilovecrepespallavi25

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Ovi getting Onir's job/career back is a good thing & that was noble of her to do. BUT when Onir has no objection to ArVi as a couple, Ovi should let it go as well. ArVi love each other & sometimes such truth should be hidden. 

When Purvi & Arjun find out about Onir, Purvi will go to Onir due to marriage. Onir/Purvi/Arjun will all be hurt. Purvi & Arjun will be hurt because they love eachother. Onir will be hurt because he is married to a woman who does not love him back. Onir deserves happiness & good life partner & if seeing ArVi together makes him happy, Ovi should let it be. IMO

@bold I agree completely. Getting his job is a good thing actually a very good thing..but she should not tell about onirs truth just before marraige and that too when they are marrying after a whole year! After knowing truth it will put arvi in a awkward situation! 
ovi shouldn't tell before marraige that may break their marraige specially after knowing the truth that their first marraige couldnt happen because of her! 
but as it said humans make mistake..so she may make a mistake of telling it before marraige Ermm

Edited by asharithvik - 15 August 2013 at 5:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13A HUGE FANAshaNegiFan

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asharithvik

@bold I agree completely. Getting his job is a good thing actually a very good ..but she should not tell about onirs truth just before marraige and that too when they are marrying after a whole year! After knowing truth it will put arvi in a awkward situation! 
ovi should tell before marraige that may break their marraige specially after knowing the truth that their first marraige couldnt happen because of her! 
but as it said humans make mistake..so she may make a mistake of telling it before marraige Ermm

Honestly, I think it should not make a difference. Truth is truth even if it is ugly. They shd accept it and know t...the problem with Arjun-ovi marriage was because they masked the truth that Arjun and purvi r supposed to be together.  Besides,  Onir will not take purvi back. I actually think ovi gets it this time and even if she tells purvi, I am hoping she says what onir said for Arvi to stay together.

It's hopeful thinking anyways LOL who knows what mataji has planned for the story.. But,
I think in the end ovi will continue to do more to keep Arvi together. 

Edited by machar13 - 15 August 2013 at 5:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonA HUGE FANMidnightRamblerilovedhanjanird

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Isn't she helping ArVi in the end anyway by revealing the truth? Once Onir's truth comes out then Purvi can make a truthful decision to marry Arjun anyway. And this way Onir and Purvi can divorce and Arjun and Purvi's marriage won't be invalid. 

Even after Ovi has immensely grown, her actions will always be perceived negatively since she dared to come between the "amar premis", who didn't even have the guts to fight for their love in the first place. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 15 August 2013 at 5:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaparis.hiltoncs-07JulieDFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdnikitagmcDabulls23

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Isn't she helping ArVi in the end anyway by revealing the truth? Once Onir's truth comes out then Purvi can make a truthful decision to marry Arjun anyway. And this way Onir and Purvi can divorce and Arjun and Purvi's marriage won't be invalid. 

Even after Ovi has immensely grown, her actions will always be perceived negatively since she dared to come between the "amar premis", who didn't even have the guts to fight for their love in the first place. 

why do you always think we are attacking her! we arent percieving her negatively. did we use any bad words? @bold frankly speaking it is more valid for purvi than ovi..
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Also, I would like to add that IF Purvi CHOOSES to go back to Onir, how Ovi still responsible for that?

The truth of Onir will be laid in front of Purvi and then SHE has to decide whether she wants to go back to Onir or get married to Arjun. No one can make Purvi do anything she doesn't want to. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 15 August 2013 at 5:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltononirfansFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

why do you always think we are attacking her! we arent percieving her negatively. did we use any bad words? @bold frankly speaking it is more valid for purvi than ovi..

But see you did the exact same thing!! You guys also believe we're always attacking Purvi. 

I am only speaking for myself. I share my honest views. I am not just hateful of Purvi or bashing her for fun. My opinion has developed through the entire series.

I would like to believe you guys are also honestly criticizing Ovi. So do not worry. I completely respect your opinion. I would like to please feel the same way. Smile

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 15 August 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonmachar13cs-07FireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanird

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by machar13

@bold I agree completely. Getting his job is a good thing actually a very good ..but she should not tell about onirs truth just before marraige and that too when they are marrying after a whole year! After knowing truth it will put arvi in a awkward situation! 
ovi should tell before marraige that may break their marraige specially after knowing the truth that their first marraige couldnt happen because of her! 

Honestly, I think it should not make a difference. Truth is truth even if it is ugly. They shd accept it and know t...the problem with Arjun-ovi marriage was because they masked the truth that Arjun and purvi r supposed to be together.  Besides,  Onir will not take purvi back. I actually think ovi gets it this time and even if she tells purvi, I am hoping she says what onir said for Arvi to stay together.

It's hopeful thinking anyways LOL who knows what mataji has planned for the story.. But,
I think in the end ovi will continue to do more to keep Arvi together. 

Exactly! Why start their marriage based off on a lie? Isn't it ultimately better that Arjun and Purvi begin their marriage free and away from any misconceptions? Like a fresh start.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

butunasakshi1paris.hiltonmachar13onirfanscs-07FireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdnikitagmcDabulls23

Go to top