Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@topicmaker, also the sarcasm wasn't required at all. Why are you guys so hell bent on making every post an instigatory one? πŸ€”
quink thumbnail
She OUGHT to considering she is the one that  created the mess with her childishness and immaturity .Nothing great about what she is now doing.
persistence-win thumbnail
This is the challenge to purvi, because only thing that she can't let go is her undisputed title of greatest balaai-doer, she has to be no-1 in this regard- she can let go of her love, her mother, her baby- in this quest! she can do it all - only to keep that tyaagi-championship to herself. But now onir has challenged it by the bhalaai-act of his own and knowing purvi- she is obssessed on being apple of everyone's eye, she WILL go back to onir, arjun doesn't matter to her- never had, never will! now its upto onir whether he'll let that happen or not. Really hope for his present and future he just shows her a thenga and actually marries shalini. As regards to arjun, don't he dare go back to ovi, just leave the girl alone.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Kools, you are back? Good to see you in the forum again.

No dear i have left . Just peek in when i have the mood .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Topic maker,
I agree on your post that Ovi has grown up like an mature women with her some good things ya even she tried to fix up things but it went in wrong direction where Arjun n Purvi would have to suffer once again,Ovi tried to keep that safe afterall it came out.
@Kools,
I m missing your commentary Can you do it tmrw as its a MahaEpi of PR.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eeks maha episode gaurav

no thanks dear i must run then , cannot bear the characters from other shows giving gyaan

maha episodes r maha faaltuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

No dear i have left . Just peek in when i have the mood .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Kools di! i decided to check on this forum after a long time as well and boy do I regret it! I thought Shruti was gone off to greener pastures and they had 'fixed' this mess! Shyamala Aunty and I are active n the jodha akbar forum. Kools di its a request pls join. its way better than this incestuous show! some rajput committee was protesting against that show and in my head I was thinking- this is actually the least culturally offensive of all ekta shows (it has its flaws- gross historical inaccuracy and defaming is just one of them but its very entertaining!). how is it that everyone is up in the air about a bloody name where they are showing down right swinging couples and incestuous behavior in this show is baffling! Apparently onir and ovi are getting married?!? what?!? didnt onir say to ovi during her pregnancy that he was her brother?!? now she's marrying her brother?!? Arjun and Onir are swapping sisters and the sisters are swapping husbands! this is truly just appalling! how is it that groups of people are not up in arms about this?!? this is offensive to every household and caste and religion in our region of the world! And the parents! OMG! Are these people serious?!? its been two months since your daughter got divorced and the other separated from her husband! what parent just wants to get one daughter married to the other daughter's ex husband like a month after a divorce even given arvi's situation?!? and they most certainly, even in the west, wouldn't expect the divorced daughter to attend this wedding- they wouldn't even have a big wedding! they would just have a simple quiet ceremony! these people have no sense of shame or a misguided sense of pride in their incestuous brood! what nonsense is this? Dont get me wrong I genuinely cudnt care less if purvi and arjun got married but everything has a proper time! if they did a year leap and arvi got married then that would be completely acceptable! but ovi and onir- thats just down right gross! thats literally encourages swingers behavior! marriage is such a cheap relationship in this show!

and WHAT have they done to my ovi? I hate this new archana jr ovi! she already did her part in maha prem pavitra milaap. she removed herself and gave them full permission to do as they please. then y in the world would she marry onir for arvi ki bhalai?!? dats insane! onir didnt receive anywhere near the amount of emotional pain that arjun gave ovi. purvi atleast pretended to try in her marriage with onir. arjun simply didnt give two hoots about ovi at all- he's yet to vocalize a simple 'im sorry our baby didnt make it. i loved him/her as much as i love pari.'  if onir wants to go aar ya paar for purvi then thats his business! but ovi does not owe them anything anymore and the best part about her was that she wasnt a negative character but she wasnt a disgusting tyaag ki murti. why should she enter a compromise with another purvi chai bhakth right after having come out of arovi marriage! thats not a happy ending to the characters! thats just sad (and gross) for onir and ovi who have to spend the rest of their lives loving arvi and doing their jaap! ovi (and onir if he ever gets over his apparently contagious mahanta disease that he caught from his wife) should be shown finding people who love them and they love and not have to deal with arvi ki bhalaai. and for all who doubt her intentions- she knew the moment she leaves arjun he'll run and sit on her sister's godi. if she wanted to keep things going she would not have left after arovi bheegi bheegi raat- she would have kept him in bed till she was atleast 2 months along. in fact arjun didnt even want to divorce her till she explicitly asked for one. whether arvi marries or not, she has nothing to gain at all. only onir stands to get back his self-respect and wife. she's not going to take arjun back. if she wanted that, she would have never left him. so yes she is doing this for arjun but not because she wants him but because she loves him and doesnt want him hurt. 

Today i fully agree with Purvi- infact this was one of her best moments since the arovi marriage. when she clearly told ovi that the girl should be told the truth and the choice should be hers- she should be able to make an informed decision about whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with and that the guy's love is not true if he's taking that choice away from her. Ovi now needs a bit of a perspective shift. if she wants to do something in this situation, it should be for her sister and not the man she loved all her life but he didnt give two hoots about her. she should tell purvi the truth. dat is the duty of a good sister. right now she is only doing right by arjun whom she loves. this is purvi's choice not anyone else's
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Onir and ovi are not marrying... ^^^
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

@topicmaker, also the sarcasm wasn't required at all. Why are you guys so hell bent on making every post an instigatory one? πŸ€”

Nope, my intention was not to instigate anyone. If you get instigated, that's on you! If all I have to say is like two words, and people still get instigated, how is it my fault? I don't see any instigation. I simply stated my thoughts. 
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I LOVE how ALL the blame is conveniently placed on Ovi and Onir's shoulders!

It boggles my mind to see the amount of hate for Ovi for simply wanting to reveal the truth. How is NOT better for Arjun/Purvi? Their marriage would NOT be legitimate if Onir and Purvi are still married. 

Arjun and Purvi are adults. Let them use their head! Why are people so scared their marriage won't happen? OH that's right! These two can't make a proper decision themselves. If they are easily swayed by others and can't stand up for their love, why is it anyone else's fault?! 

So what if Ovi wants to reveal the truth?! If Arjun and Purvi truly love each other, they will stand by their love regardless of Onir or Ovi or anyone else. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago