India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi did more to fix this mess than anyone else!WP7

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I am totally loving the growth and maturity this character has experienced unlike others who are still stuck on their high horse (ahem Purvi).

She did more to fix this entire mess involving Arjun, Purvi, Onir, and Ovi than anyone else.

She is the one who insisted on divorce while Arjun wanted to continue being in the marriage. And Purvi too kept insisting Arjun and Ovi work it out.

She is the one who cleared Onir's name and ultimately led to his license being restored. 

Proud of this girl. This character has a lot of depth. She made horrible decisions and was a spoiled girl. But she learned from her mistakes, APOLOGIZED for them, didn't hold grudges, and actually took action to fix things rather than being cowardly and letting others make decisions. 

Edited by devashree_h - 17 August 2013 at 5:01am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27gonte86simmy128MyAngel1026586bubbles22gckastuributunabelieveinloveattack_007sakshi1halfsonamuse10paris.hiltonmachar13Thapelokaya123maverick_girllukin4goodSoapsweet_taniacynthia32-Birdie-Anjli2010Chit15SunriseGreen_notinuse_cs-07change12ButifuleyesJulieDFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwatiGauravc_More48miss_bennetilovedhanjanirdSRKLuvrPerfangel5655ParijatrocksDabulls23

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

I am totally loving the growth and maturity this character has experienced unlike others who are still stuck on their high horse (ahem Purvi).

She did more to fix this entire mess involving Arjun, Purvi, Onir, and Ovi than anyone else.

She is the one who insisted on divorce while Arjun wanted to continue being in the marriage. And Purvi too kept insisting Arjun and Ovi work it out.

She is the one who cleared Onir's name and ultimately led to his license being restored. 

Proud of this girl. This character has a lot of depth. She made horrible decisions and was a spoiled girl. But she learned from her mistakes, APOLOGIZED for them, didn't hold grudges, and actually took action to fix things rather than being cowardly and letting others make decisions. 

Ovi did a lot yes !!!!!
Everyone was sucking it up due to whatever made up society rules and emotional blackmails. Ovi stood up for herself and that's a good character change...she's selfish but put it to good use.
Clap

Edited by machar13 - 15 August 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1026586ShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanirdilovecrepes

RithzAshu Newbie
RithzAshu
RithzAshu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Ya, Ovi had done a real good job from the beginning! :)
She has improved a lot!! 

But why are you bringing Purvi here. That ahem purvi wasnt needed at all. This will instigate arvi fans! pls edit it if you want peace and posted this just to praise ovi:)

Edited by RithzAshu - 15 August 2013 at 5:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanMs.Bholi_Bhaaliilovecrepespallavi25relentless.DilBanjara

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

But why are you bringing Purvi here. That ahem purvi wasnt needed at all. This will instigate arvi fans! pls edit it if you want peace and posted this just to praise ovi and not to bash purvi! :) 

I think I was quite nice abt it (though I'm NOT a basher but am pro-Arvi) LOL! (Despite the ahem purvi comment you put .)..I think the poster laid out pretty well and with fact. And in fact I agree with chemistry major said. 

Edited by machar13 - 15 August 2013 at 5:10pm

paris.hiltonShaktifanSwatiMidnightRamblerilovedhanjanird

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RithzAshu

But why are you bringing Purvi here. That ahem purvi wasnt needed at all. This will instigate arvi fans! pls edit it if you want peace and posted this just to praise ovi and not to bash purvi! :) 

How am I even bashing her? So I can't say one word? That's MY opinion of her. I am not bashing. If it is interpreted as "bashing" then there is not much I can do. 

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 15 August 2013 at 5:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

butunasweet_taniaparis.hiltonmachar13JulieDFireLordPhoenixShaktifanSwatiilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by machar13

I think I was quite nice abt it (though I'm NOT a basher but am pro-Arvi) LOL! (Despite the ahem purvi comment you put .)..I think the poster laid out pretty well and with fact. And in fact I agree with chemistry major said. 

Thank you dear for understanding my point! 

Having a different opinion about a character DOES NOT equate to bashing. We all have our own perspectives and if we say something that others may not agree with about a character, it does not automatically mean we're bashing that character. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fataltouchparis.hiltonmachar13FireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

RithzAshu Newbie
RithzAshu
RithzAshu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RithzAshu

How am I even bashing her? So I can't say one word? That's MY opinion of her. I am not bashing. If it is interpreted as "bashing" then there is not much I can do. 

No no i know you arent.. i praised her too..will edit that..
but just thought that ahem purvi may instigate..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanpallavi25

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by machar13

Thank you dear for understanding my point! 

Having a different opinion about a character DOES NOT equate to bashing. We all have our own perspectives and if we say something that others may not agree with about a character, it does not automatically mean we're bashing that character. 

I know...but I've been accused of being demeaning and low for stating my opinion just a bit ago so being a bit sensitive...I actually like hearing perspectives bcoz it takes 2 hands to clap in any situation and there is always a different perspective based on upbringing, etc., yes ? I just sometimes get irritated when ppl use bad language or derogatory references. It instigates, not spark good discussion...so thank u for ur nice post again. It was one of the most objective ones I've seen...and I know we've crossed paths on disagreeing plenty :)

paris.hiltonMidnightRamblersunflower52ilovedhanjanird

Go to top