India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad vs Ayaan (Page 2)

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Lol. I find this whole argument very amusing.

Personally, I find Asad's character much like every other male lead of 4Lions. That being said, KSG definitely brought in his own style and personality to it and made it different. He embodies the character very well and it maybe difficult for him to portray such a character as well because its different from his personality. Which is a challenge for him, like @Zarnaa mentions.
However, at the same time Vikrant is also portraying a character which different from his personality. It's like a role reversal for both the actors. He isn't anything like Ayaan in real life while KSG isn't anything like Asad. So, both have the acting challenge that they were looking for to better enhance their abilities.

Now, looking at who is better. I think it depends all on preference. I prefer someone like Vikrant as an actor because he is a natural on screen and has certain calmness and flow to him.
Like today, I felt him and Nikhat's scene was way more powerful then that of Najma and Asad. That's just me maybe but I felt more of a connection and wished that the writers had given Asad a more powerful scene. Though, at the same time KSG would be a preference for many others who like his acting better. They would prefer his and Najma's scene much better...who knows.
They both are good at their work and it just depends on our perspective who we like and prefer.

P.S: My opinion ONLY.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

MKB-kitkit Senior Member
MKB-kitkit
MKB-kitkit

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I like both actors. In some parts i think ksg nailed it n other parts i think vikrant did better. M jus glad we get 2 see both their talent in qh! Sry if i offend any1 but thats jus my opinion

SiyapaaQueen

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
They are both great actors but personally I think Karan is much better. Maybe it's because Karan is a seasoned actor but he really impresses me with his range and the fact that he plays a role that is the complete opposite of himself in real life so convincingly. Vikrant on the other hand is a bit stiff in some of his scenes and his light hearted scenes needs some work but he is definitely improving and I really love him as Ayaan ! This is not me being biased btw because I'm not a KSGian or whatever LOL

Edited by divc - 15 August 2013 at 4:26pm

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Everyone is allowed to have an opinion an you presented your wonderfully so why should anyone give u crap?

My answer may be a bit diplomatic but here it is:

I think Vikrant is brilliant in his owb ways. I think he does fantastic in comin scenes and emotional scenes as well but sometimes, SOMETIMES, i find him slightly over the top on emotional scenes. Just a SLIGHT bit i find his emotional scenes forced. That doesnt mean i think he is any les good. I really love him as an actor he is very good at displaying emotions and has his stregnths and weakness in my opinion but he is definitly one of the better actors in te industry.

Ksg. Same thing. I think some scenes he stands out and others not so much but thats again just how i find acting. The one fault i find i ksg is i feel he doesnt speak loudly enough, in that some dialogues seem mumbled or not clear enough. But honestly he is also a really gold actor and one of the better actors in the industry. He emotes really well like vikrant. He does every emotion well i think an has an undeniable screen presence.

Honestly i think both actors have their own stregnths and weaknesses but both are fabulous actors in their own ways.

Thats my diplomatic stance Lol. But honestly its just personal preference and opinion. Do i think they are the best? Absolutely not. Personal preference i have my own preference on better actors. But in these roles i must say the casting is excellent and i could not have asked for better choices to play asad or aayan.

Edited by -Shayari- - 15 August 2013 at 4:37pm

-Inferno-

Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
oh boy? 

ROFL
okay seriously everybody knows that Karan Singh Grover is one of the best actors. And Vikrant is nothing compared to him..
Buh its not that i hate Vikrant.
Vikrant is good in his own ways 

actually you know what am not going to bother lol otherwise ill just go on and on so forget it LOL

though funny post 
AdvayxChandni IF-Dazzler
AdvayxChandni
AdvayxChandni

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Both are fab actors ! Love Vikrant & KSG Heart
sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I think they're both wonderful actors. .

Go to top