Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Everyone is allowed to have an opinion an you presented your wonderfully so why should anyone give u crap?

My answer may be a bit diplomatic but here it is:

I think Vikrant is brilliant in his owb ways. I think he does fantastic in comin scenes and emotional scenes as well but sometimes, SOMETIMES, i find him slightly over the top on emotional scenes. Just a SLIGHT bit i find his emotional scenes forced. That doesnt mean i think he is any les good. I really love him as an actor he is very good at displaying emotions and has his stregnths and weakness in my opinion but he is definitly one of the better actors in te industry.

Ksg. Same thing. I think some scenes he stands out and others not so much but thats again just how i find acting. The one fault i find i ksg is i feel he doesnt speak loudly enough, in that some dialogues seem mumbled or not clear enough. But honestly he is also a really gold actor and one of the better actors in the industry. He emotes really well like vikrant. He does every emotion well i think an has an undeniable screen presence.

Honestly i think both actors have their own stregnths and weaknesses but both are fabulous actors in their own ways.

Thats my diplomatic stance Lol. But honestly its just personal preference and opinion. Do i think they are the best? Absolutely not. Personal preference i have my own preference on better actors. But in these roles i must say the casting is excellent and i could not have asked for better choices to play asad or aayan. Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
oh boy? 

🤣
okay seriously everybody knows that Karan Singh Grover is one of the best actors. And Vikrant is nothing compared to him..
Buh its not that i hate Vikrant.
Vikrant is good in his own ways 

actually you know what am not going to bother lol otherwise ill just go on and on so forget it LOL

though funny post 
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both are fab actors ! Love Vikrant & KSG ❤️
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they're both wonderful actors. .