India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad vs Ayaan

rockstar786 Groupbie
rockstar786
rockstar786

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Even though i am a huge ASAD fan...I have been thinking about this for a while and wanted to give an opnion...no bashing please

I think Vikrant is a better actor than KSG.  KSG is better looking and star material but i think Vikrant is a better actor.  He seems more natural.  His acting is very very good.

The best comparsion i can make is Vikrant is more of Irfan Khan type of actor and KSG is more of a pretty boy...

Edited by rockstar786 - 15 August 2013 at 4:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya8423Doc_mahe7

Zarnaa Goldie
Zarnaa
Zarnaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Oh boy...here we go!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelle

lopli Goldie
lopli
lopli

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with you to an extent I am a big KSG fan since dil mil gaye but I am starting to like Vikrant as well and i do agree that sometimes KSG'S pretty looks cover for his acting! vikrant is amazing and has great chemistry with Ketki, i am glad they have their own love story as Ayra.
KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I think they're both wonderful actors, but Grover is a seasoned actor, he's also very versatile. I personally find him better though Vikrant Massey is fantastic too! He was great in Lootera and he's portraying Ayaan's character very well in QH Smile

No one should be able to bash you for having an opinion rockstar, it's a discussion forum after all LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doc_mahe7xxMATSxx

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
vikrant is awesome but love ksg too
Zarnaa Goldie
Zarnaa
Zarnaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
While I agree with you that Vikrant's role comes more natural to him, I have to bring up the fact that Asad's character is very distinct. Very angry young man type. Not many actors can relate to this type of character in real life, especially not Karan who has himself admitted that the character is very different than his real life personality: Bubbly and joyful.

That being said, it is easier for Vikrant to fill a character than for Karan. Thus, I would have to respectfully disagree with you and say that Karan has much more of an acting challenge than Vikrant. What is more that he has completely filled that expectation with finesse. For one, his subtle acting. He moves his head a milimeter and we know what's going down.

His dialog delivery style, etc. has truly morphed his character. He truly embodies Asad during times of shooting. From the eye rolls, smirks, passionate eyes, his acting style is very subtle - something much more difficult to do as an actor. And because the character of Asad requires this subtlety Karan fills it by not overacting or being dramatic. But simply becoming the character effortlessly.

Lets not forget his presence is the root of this show. Ayaan may be replaced, but Asad can never be.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

r.s._08chibi_deeaCHAYMAdivyabellequboolhai_1fanDreA

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Both are good but have flaws of their own. Vikrant is impressive in angst/intense scenes but I'm yet to see him impress in light hearted scenes. I'm just glad both are part of QH lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabellejujubexxMATSxx

vashg Senior Member
vashg
vashg

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Well I think Vikrant is definitely the better actor and by far better looking. Bash me if you want but that's just my opinion. Vikrant is very cute, adorable and handsomeEmbarrassed

Go to top