Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 51)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

We love you too Fari Heart You missed out on our intense "anti sarun" (sarcasm guys) discussion! LOL But since youre awesome and I love your POV on these things, I'd love to read whatever you have to say! Embarrassed

There is so much love in this CC today. It's radiating out of my computer. LOL Hug

Originally posted by incandescent

Hello Hi CCians, HugHug

Just wanna say that I love you all and love this place. Heart

Bye bye for now. I'll be back later. 

Hi Zee,

Aww...thank you. Embarrassed I went through the previous pages to follow the heated discussion. LOL

I am just a little worried after reading Barun's latest interview.Ouch  I hope he keeps getting awesome roles back to back so thank doesn't even get the time to think about quitting. Tongue

And yeah, it's high time he stops being lazy and gets that much needed haircut. Angry He is super talented but he also needs to look presentable. He may lose out on roles for looking so unkempt. We know there is handsome face and a charming persona behind all that scruff but people who don't know him, won't know it or won't see it. 

He should groom himself and eat healthy not just to look good but also in order to feel good and improve his overall health. These things have a positive impact on life and does help in boosting confidence to a certain extent. 

As for my Sunny girl, I love the fact she is blunt but sometimes she should keep her bluntness in check. I also have mixed feelings about correcting the judges in JDJ, especially since Drashti never bothered to correct them. When that incident happened, I was automatically reminded of a SBS/SBB seg between Drashti and Gurmeet where he was calling her Drishti or saying it should be Drishti ( don't remember the exact thing), but DD was persistent that it's Drashti. 

Here the judges were calling her Drishti from the beginning and she didn't seem to have a problem with it no matter what the reason is. 

Sanaya must have felt bad that they were mispronouncing it and she acts on impulse most of the time but it wasn't the first episode. There isn't anything wrong in correcting someone but I can't hold it against the judges specially since DD never bothered to correct them. 

I am sure she didn't mean to offend or embarrass anyone but I won't be surprised if the judges got a little miffed with her. I love her and I love her bluntness but it doesn't mean everyone will appreciate her bluntness. 

Edited by incandescent - 19 August 2013 at 11:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18Sidda8win7cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29somergasm.serendipity.

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LALALA ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezeincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

LALALA ROFL

what's so funny? ConfusedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezewhiterose29

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aamir18

We love you too Fari Heart You missed out on our intense "anti sarun" (sarcasm guys) discussion! LOL But since youre awesome and I love your POV on these things, I'd love to read whatever you have to say! Embarrassed

There is so much love in this CC today. It's radiating out of my computer. LOL Hug

Hello Hi CCians, HugHug

Just wanna say that I love you all and love this place. Heart

Bye bye for now. I'll be back later. 

Hi Zee,

Aww...thank you. Embarrassed I went through the previous pages to follow the heated discussion. LOL

I am just a little worried after reading Barun's latest interview.Ouch  I hope he keeps getting awesome roles back to back so thank doesn't even get the time to think about quitting. Tongue

And yeah, it's high time he stops being lazy and gets that much needed haircut. Angry He is super talented but he also needs to look presentable. He may lose out on roles for looking so unkempt. We know there is handsome face and a charming persona behind all that scruff but people who don't know him, won't know it or won't see it. 

He should groom himself and eat healthy not just to look good but also in order to feel good and improve his overall health. These things have a positive impact on life and does help in boosting confidence to a certain extent. 

As for my Sunny girl, I love the fact she is blunt but sometimes she should keep her bluntness in check. I also have mixed feelings about correcting the judges in JDJ, especially since Drashti never bothered to correct them. When that incident happened, I was automatically reminded of a SBS/SBB seg between Drashti and Gurmeet where he was calling her Drishti or saying it should be Drishti ( don't remember the exact thing), but DD was persistent that it's Drashti. 

Here the judges were calling her Drishti from the beginning and she didn't seem to have a problem with it no matter what the reason is. 

Sanaya must have felt bad that they were mispronouncing it and she acts on impulse most of the time but it wasn't the first episode. There isn't anything wrong in correcting someone but I can't hold it against the judges specially since DD never bothered to correct them. 

I am sure she didn't mean to offend or embarrass anyone but I won't be surprised if the judges got a little miffed with her. I love her and I love her bluntness but it doesn't mean everyone will appreciate her bluntness. 

Don't be worried about BS anymore FariHug I am feeling much more positive about it all. I don't think he has lost the zeal to act. Maybe it's because we haven't seen a video interview of him in so long that we're over analyzing everything LOL but yes he does know how much his fans love him and I don't think he'd ever disappoint Embarrassed Yes he's probably not coming back to TV but like you said I hope he gets back to back awesome roles :D

and yeah agree with the SI thing. She never means to offend anyone but for people that don't know about her, they might take it the wrong way LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18win7cutebreezeSidda8incandescentwhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

LALALA ROFL

I keep laughing Fari, don't mind me ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18cutebreezeincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Aish Hug I am feeling a bit more positive after talking to everyone. From what I have seen, he looks super happy when is working so maybe it's the prolonged break or his health problems that got to him. Now that he's working again, hopefully he'll start feeling more positive about things. Embarrassed

Yes, people who don't know Sanaya can MU her. If AT ALL there is a MU between her and JDJ judges I  hope she gives an awesome performance and wins them over. Tongue

Sidda8win7cutebreezeaamir18muffins2waffleswhiterose29

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

LALALA ROFL

I keep laughing Fari, don't mind me ROFL

It's ok Aashi, I don't mind. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezeaamir18whiterose29

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I had high hopes to see Sarun in a new TV show, and after Barun's interview it's confirmed it won't happen anytime soon. Maybe Sanz decides to do a film and maybe Barun decides he is well rested enough to take on one more TV show... but it's not happening in the near future. Whatever happens though, I will always dream to see them together again, on an SBS, in a new pic, in an advertisement, for promotions... anything. I won't let my hopes falter. <3 No matter what. I'll be back later to respond to other posts. 

Sidda8win7cutebreezeincandescentmuffins2waffleswhiterose29

Go to top