Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 46)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by aamir18

The stalkers are probably hating on us right now. LOL 

Where were you all my life? LOL I used to feel so suffocated in the MF, and with this CC I feel like I can finally breathe! LOL Sanity! thous is existent. 

<333 Aashi. We love you too! <3 

And the stalkers might think that we're bashing SaRun rather than drooling on them blindly! ROFL

Why? Why I didn't meet you guys before? Ermm Where were you all dammit? Ermm I agree with whatever everyone said! <3

Like I always keep saying, no one is perfect. Just because SaRun are actors, they won't become perfect. :/ SI has some shortcomings, and BS too has some. But then, we're pointing out their flaws not because we want to bash them, but because we care for them, we love them. <3

And I can say this here openly because you guys are sensible enough to understand one's views & so I LOVE YOU GUYS! Hug

You will find me active only in some CCs and on my scrapbook. LOL I've banned myself from MF because of all the bashing there! Pinch

Aashi! Hug I know we all keep saying this but honestly I am SO glad to have you people in my life. I can tell you guys anything and none of you take it the wrong way. Some of the most sensible people ever<3

btw I have to comment in your FFs, don't kill me. will doo soon, just really busy with barun's bday thread!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletinaamir18Sidda8cutebreezewhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Aashi! Hug I know we all keep saying this but honestly I am SO glad to have you people in my life. I can tell you guys anything and none of you take it the wrong way. Some of the most sensible people ever<3

btw I have to comment in your FFs, don't kill me. will doo soon, just really busy with barun's bday thread!

IKR Aish Hug

And I won't kill you LOL Take your time, and you can comment after birthday Embarrassed

You know I want you to make some SaRunlicious siggies for my dabba Tongue

luv.u.rubletinaamir18Sidda8cutebreezemuffins2waffles

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I made one post on Sarun in the MF a while ago, and I got bashed so badly for it that I said my alvidas to the MF permanently. I only go there if there's new pics and big news. Otherwise, I just like to stay away for my own sanity. 

The MF is just a place for solo fans to rip each other to shreds and to prove in every circumstance that they don't like both the actors. LOL

There was a post for independence day where Sarun gave similar answers about expression... so I wrote "wow! They think alike!". Obviously, some member came to the post and tried to put me in my place by saying "A lot of actors talked about freedom of expression!" LOL 

Like, srsly? Is that really necessary? To go out of your way to prove that they aren't the only ones who appreciate the freedom of expression. I wasn't suggesting they are in a relationship for god's sake just cause they think alike. LOL And of course, that individual's comment got like 11 likes from her buddies and I got 2. ROFL

You will find me active only in some CCs and on my scrapbook. LOL I've banned myself from MF because of all the bashing there! Pinch

Edited by aamir18 - 19 August 2013 at 8:30am

luv.u.rubletinSidda8cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Dear people in this CC, 

I love you dammit <3 <3 <3 Thank you for being so awesome. 

Love, 

Zee

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8cutebreeze.Screwtape.muffins2waffleswhiterose29serendipity.

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I love you guys too<3

So much love. I love our CC!

ZEE CHECK YOUR PM. Clown

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 19 August 2013 at 8:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletinaamir18Sidda8cutebreezewhiterose29serendipity.

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

I made one post on Sarun in the MF a while ago, and I got bashed so badly for it that I said my alvidas to the MF permanently. I only go there if there's new pics and big news. Otherwise, I just like to stay away for my own sanity. 

The MF is just a place for solo fans to rip each other to shreds and to prove in every circumstance that they don't like both the actors. LOL

There was a post for independence day where Sarun gave similar answers about expression... so I wrote "wow! They think alike!". Obviously, some member came to the post and tried to put me in my place by saying "A lot of actors talked about freedom of expression!" LOL 

Like, srsly? Is that really necessary. To go out of your way to prove that they aren't the only ones. I wasn't suggesting they are in a relationship for god's sake just cause they think alike. LOL And of course, that individual's comment got like 11 likes from her buddies and I got 2. ROFL

@Red- Same here Tongue

@Pink- This proves that the forum lacks sane fans! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletinaamir18cutebreezemuffins2waffles

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

IKR Aish Hug

And I won't kill you LOL Take your time, and you can comment after birthday Embarrassed

You know I want you to make some SaRunlicious siggies for my dabba Tongue

Okey dokeyEmbarrassed You're honestly one of my fav writers ever! Hug I think I first met you when I asked for your blog link! For that totally hot OS that ended as a dream -___- Yeah I still haven't forgiven you for that :P 

Aw sure, just give me whatever pics/text you want whenever and I'll make them as soon as possibleEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletinSidda8cutebreezewhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
[Letter from whiterose29]

Dear people of this CC,

Copy paste Zee & Aish's letter.

Thanks. Tongue

ROFL ROFL

See the feelings behind the words yaar, not the way I wrote the letter by copy paste! Tongue LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletincutebreezeserendipity.

Go to top