Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 42)

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Reading through this, all I can say is I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK GOD I FOUND YOU. 

I agree with EVERYTHING. 

I love Sanaya just as much as anyone else, but I do realize she can make faults. She is NOT flawless, for god's sake. I was actually quite mad at her when she made statements about ppl wanting to close the show when in reality, most just wanted to retain the essence of ArHi. If the TC articles about Farhan were true, then I think she was a bit too harsh. 

The same goes for Barun. I love Barun with everything I have, but why should I lie... he has recently been looking over smoked, over worked and very very very unkempt, which, I don't think can run in the entertainment and showbiz industry. And I did NOT like that Barun gave conflicting answers about his leave with the finishing of IPK. 

It's unfair that some fans read such statements and get ready with their sharpened knives, when such statements are made by fans who only want them to evolve and grow as actors. Angry My issues with them don't hold a candle to my love for them, and people just dont get it. Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezemuffins2waffles-Cheeni-whiterose29

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Reading through this, all I can say is I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK GOD I FOUND YOU. 

I agree with EVERYTHING. 

I love Sanaya just as much as anyone else, but I do realize she can make faults. She is NOT flawless, for god's sake. I was actually quite mad at her when she made statements about ppl wanting to close the show when in reality, most just wanted to retain the essence of ArHi. If the TC articles about Farhan were true, then I think she was a bit too harsh. 

The same goes for Barun. I love Barun with everything I have, but why should I lie... he has recently been looking over smoked, over worked and very very very unkempt, which, I don't think can run in the entertainment and showbiz industry. And I did NOT like that Barun gave conflicting answers about his leave with the finishing of IPK. 

It's unfair that some fans read such statements and get ready with their sharpened knives, when such statements are made by fans who only want them to evolve and grow as actors. Angry My issues with them don't hold a candle to my love for them, and people just dont get it. Stern Smile

O M G 
EXACTLY.

I was slightly irritated when she thought we were doing it all for Barun. I thought she should have tried to understand it a little from an ardent viewer's POV. And Barun, I don't get why he doesn't take care of his looks when he is in that industry. Like the hair, beard, everything. And yes, the conflicting statements confused everyone.

There are things I LOVE about both of them, but also do not like about both of them. I'll list them here.

SI - her straightforwardness and bindass attitude is awesome, but sometimes I think it can get a bit rude..like when she was on JDJ and interrupted Drashti when she was talking (not that I like Drashti, but besides the point) and when SI told the judges that Drashti's name is not Drishti...it's Drashti..she's like 'each week, I see you saying it wrong.' I think she was a bit harsh and the judge actually looked quite embarassed so felt a little sorry for him. 

And BS - did I not mention the shaving already? Besides that, I don't particularly like how he is always so surprised that he has fans. I mean, we are here, we aren't going to just disappear. I feel slightly offended when he always says that. Also where I feel SI is too outspoken at times, BS is under. He is a little too shy and awkward at times and does need to work on his PR skills. And exactly, the conflicting statements got my hopes up and then low again. I was a little disappointed with his lack of clarity.

Sorry if I offended anyone guys, YES I love them but YES they have faults and I am going to willingly acknowledge them. And if people who read this are gonna accuse me of being a secret SaRun hater..then honestly :/ It's because I love them that I want them to be the best and notice these things. At least I'm not delusional.

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 18 August 2013 at 2:12pm

cutebreezeaamir18-Cheeni-whiterose29

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Aish. My missing twin. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES <3333333 

OMG. YES. 

I love them, but I see faults in people I love, celebrity or not. Sanaya needs to control her straightforwardness and Barun needs to garner his confidence with an audience. I love her courage and I love his humility, but at times, their greatest assets can become their weaknesses. 

If we are blind to the shortcomings, how can we attain perfection? I would WANT Sanaya and Barun to realize their issues, so they can LITERALLY become flawless. Big smile

Sometimes, individuals come to the Sobti FC and criticize Anu, Su and others because of how honest they are about Barun and his decisions, claiming they aren't real fans and such. If only they knew, Anu & Sunaina are THE most dedicated and loving fans in the entire effing forum. Anu loves Sobti so much, when I read her posts I almost feel the love radiating from my screen. 

And then Fari had made a post, and she was told she's not a Barun or a Sanaya fan! Are people so dumb?! Like, I could tell Fari was a diehard fan even before I ever communicated with her. LOL

Edited by aamir18 - 18 August 2013 at 2:15pm

cutebreezemuffins2waffles-Cheeni-whiterose29

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

OMG. YES. 

I love them, but I see faults in people I love, celebrity or not. Sanaya needs to control her straightforwardness and Barun needs to garner his confidence with an audience. I love her courage and I love his humility, but at times, their greatest assets can become their weaknesses. 

If we are blind to the shortcomings, how can we attain perfection? I would WANT Sanaya and Barun to realize their issues, so they can LITERALLY become flawless. Big smile

Sometimes, individuals come to the Sobti FC and criticize Anu, Su and others because of how honest they are about Barun and his decisions, claiming they aren't real fans and such. If only they knew, Anu & Sunaina are THE most dedicated and loving fans in the entire effing forum. Anu loves Sobti so much, when I read her posts I almost feel the love radiating from my screen. 

And then Fari had made a post, and she was told she's not a Barun or a Sanaya fan! Are people so dumb?! Like, I could tell Fari was a diehard fan even before I ever communicated with her. LOL

YESSS<333
I see your post and I like it without even reading because I know I will agree!

I don't even understand how someone could doubt Anu, Su, or Fari's love for BS. :/ They are all what I call REAL fans. People that are very very sensible and mature in all aspects. I have known this as soon as I joined the forum the summer of 2011 - you can just sense it LOL

Anyways I gtg Z, will ttyl! Embarrassed

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 18 August 2013 at 2:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18cutebreezewhiterose29

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
YES <3 Sigh. This CC is so refreshing. LOL
REAL is the right word Clap
Add yourself to that list as well re Big smile Wink

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

OMG. YES. 

YESSS<333
I see your post and I like it without even reading because I know I will agree!

I don't even understand how someone could doubt Anu, Su, or Fari's love for BS. :/ They are all what I call REAL fans. People that are very very sensible and mature in all aspects. I have known this as soon as I joined the forum the summer of 2011 - you can just sense it LOL

Anyways I gtg Z, will ttyl! Embarrassed

cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

I agree with EVERYTHING. 

O M G 
EXACTLY.

I was slightly irritated when she thought we were doing it all for Barun. I thought she should have tried to understand it a little from an ardent viewer's POV. And Barun, I don't get why he doesn't take care of his looks when he is in that industry. Like the hair, beard, everything. And yes, the conflicting statements confused everyone.

There are things I LOVE about both of them, but also do not like about both of them. I'll list them here.

SI - her straightforwardness and bindass attitude is awesome, but sometimes I think it can get a bit rude..like when she was on JDJ and interrupted Drashti when she was talking (not that I like Drashti, but besides the point) and when SI told the judges that Drashti's name is not Drishti...it's Drashti..she's like 'each week, I see you saying it wrong.' I think she was a bit harsh and the judge actually looked quite embarassed so felt a little sorry for him. 

And BS - did I not mention the shaving already? Besides that, I don't particularly like how he is always so surprised that he has fans. I mean, we are here, we aren't going to just disappear. I feel slightly offended when he always says that. Also where I feel SI is too outspoken at times, BS is under. He is a little too shy and awkward at times and does need to work on his PR skills. And exactly, the conflicting statements got my hopes up and then low again. I was a little disappointed with his lack of clarity.

Sorry if I offended anyone guys, YES I love them but YES they have faults and I am going to willingly acknowledge them. And if people who read this are gonna accuse me of being a secret SaRun hater..then honestly :/ It's because I love them that I want them to be the best and notice these things. At least I'm not delusional.

Ash why you are not meet me in past, seriously i love Barun and Sanz no doubt agree u and zee pov they had their owns flws 
Sanaya outspoken nature and Barun conflicted statements 
in Novemeber when all issues come out barun never come to face the situation and sanaya she really took Arshi fans in wrong way and said " some bunch of people wanted show go off air 

Whereas barun looks comes seriously his "Balooo ki dukaan" walaa yukki i don't like it that's y i never commented on those pics but blue shirt wali pic...laajawab but he is in BW
need to get better personality and attire even boost up his confidence 

Barun confidence gets low when he messed up himself in some issues ...great example november drama and star live interview look at sanaya and barun 

Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 18 August 2013 at 2:54pm

aamir18cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I would hope most agree that Barun is in dire need of a haircut. 

Some people think looks do not influence an actor's work...

In the world of showbiz, yes. They do. And they always will. 

It's just the unfortunate truth

Yes, they don't influence his acting, but they influence the impression he leaves on his audience.

If actors aren't presentable, they don't get jobs. Barun needs to work on brushing himself up. 

Not for his fans, but for his own success. 

Edited by aamir18 - 18 August 2013 at 3:02pm

cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
So true, both of you guys.

I really really wish Barun brushes himself up more often, not for drooling purposes, just to attract more audience like Z said. He's new to BW. The journey to be popular in BW is already difficult as it is and tbh if he wants to succeed he should really take care of his looks more often. Not like it's the most important thing for me but I just want him to be at the top wherever he is :) 

aamir18cutebreezewhiterose29

Go to top