Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 30)

cutebreeze IF-Rockerz
cutebreeze
cutebreeze

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I know her because of sunny only and not know about her much whatever she didn't even look appeal to me... As IPK was d 1st show 4 me, i really don't have much knowledge about many of the the actors those who r u ppl discussing hereLOL, yes i know sarun, others i didn't really care

Hi IqraSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletinmuffins2waffleswhiterose29

luv.u.rubletin IF-Dazzler
luv.u.rubletin
luv.u.rubletin

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Before I say anything, I am going to clarify that I LOVE Sanaya.

The reason I don't like her solo fans at all is because they can't take even the slightest bit of criticism. They just cannot. If you go to the CC forum and point a slight flaw with SI, they'll freak. Obviously there are some BS fans like that too, but look at the people in the BS FC. They're all completely sensible and realize that BS is human and has some flaws too. That's part of being someone's fan..to understand that they are human. 

With SI fans, it's not like that. She is the only good actress on TV. Nothing else is worth watching. I saw some SI fans go on Krystle D'Souza's videos and comment badly about her saying SI is wayy better. I mean, seriously? What did Krystle do to them? SI is a very very good actress, but IMO not the only good actress. She's definitely one of my favorites, but that does not mean that others are not talented. 

That's the only thing I don't like..

Totally Agree! Guess most of Sarun fans have turned solo's due to this. Its fine if you love any actor so much, but atleast it should be sensible! Its not that if you love someone u'll blindly follow all things! SI is the only actress I love, but there are other talented actresses and we should atleast respect them! Commenting something like this is insane!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by SilentShadow

Do you guys wanna know a secret? 
Haha. I really don't like sanaya SOLO fans. I can even tolerate barun's fans. 
But never those solo sanaya fans. They make her flawless. If you go and tell them that sanaya might be rushing into projects. She should take a well deserved break. They will snap at you. 

Cos I don't know why they treat her like a goddess. She isn't. 

Before I say anything, I am going to clarify that I LOVE Sanaya.

The reason I don't like her solo fans at all is because they can't take even the slightest bit of criticism. They just cannot. If you go to the CC forum and point a slight flaw with SI, they'll freak. Obviously there are some BS fans like that too, but look at the people in the BS FC. They're all completely sensible and realize that BS is human and has some flaws too. That's part of being someone's fan..to understand that they are human. 

With SI fans, it's not like that. She is the only good actress on TV. Nothing else is worth watching. I saw some SI fans go on Krystle D'Souza's videos and comment badly about her saying SI is wayy better. I mean, seriously? What did Krystle do to them? SI is a very very good actress, but IMO not the only good actress. She's definitely one of my favorites, but that does not mean that others are not talented. 

That's the only thing I don't like..

@Bold- I 100% agree with you Aish. Sleepy This is what I explained in some previous page Ermm Just because you like a particular actor, you don't need to bash the other! Ermm

I admit that CC is like an irritating show, but the people on CC forum never agree to it. Ermm

Thanks Aashi Embarrassed
I know exactly. It really made me mad because SI was offered Do Dil Ek Jaan and it's in the same time slot as CC so some people were saying that the DDEJ actress sucks and SI should have taken it up because she's way better. First of all, I love the actress in DDEJ. Yes SI would have been good in the role but she chose CC for a reason so why bother? And the actress is brand new..you can't compare her to SI..they don't even give other actresses a chance :S

I don't watch it, so can't comment, but it definitely isn't all perfect. Even with IPK going on, its fans would comment when they hated the tracks. Like I said, that's part of being a fan..to understand the flaws of something and want to fix them. 

luv.u.rubletincutebreezeincandescentwhiterose29

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

again DD was crying becoz she got less marks. That I hate the most

-____-

No comments.

Can't stand her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletincutebreezewhiterose29

luv.u.rubletin IF-Dazzler
luv.u.rubletin
luv.u.rubletin

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Gosh, don't ask me how much I dislike DD. Stern Smile Or else this thread will become a bashing place! ROFL

But yes, like Aish, Paws & Iqra, even I don't like her. Stern Smile

Hasti what about you?

I don't hate her 'cause I don't have much idea abt her...never watched any of her showsLOL But don't love her evenLOL

aamir18cutebreezemuffins2waffleswhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
SI was offered DDEJ? Shocked Never in the world I knew that! Shocked Where was I when this happened? Sleeping? ErmmROFL

luv.u.rubletinaamir18cutebreezemuffins2waffles

cutebreeze IF-Rockerz
cutebreeze
cutebreeze

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I agree, actors r also humans with flaws, i feel some sunny fans more rude than bunny fans, they didn't even tolerate a simple thing against her, but curse barun to the extreme...

luv.u.rubletinaamir18muffins2waffleswhiterose29

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

Originally posted by incandescent

Why are solo SI and BS fans fighting now? What in the world has happened again?

I am quite disheartened to see that some solo  fans are not bothered to see this new show being called IPK2. 

It's not just about SaRun or wanting to see SaRun onscreen or about IPK2 with SaRun. It's about maintaining the dignity of IPK and not commercializing it. Classics should be left untouched.

I know! This is the time when "WE" as a ArHi fans have to come together.
These Solo Wars are baseless Thumbs Down
SI fans are badmouthing BS and BS fans are badmouthing SI(Just because she gave that single interview. C'mon how many times would she have said "I LOVE IPKKND")!
I'm fed upDead

Exactly, this is time to rise above fan wars because at the end of the this our IPK we are talking about. 

For some solo fans, BS and SI can never say or do anything right. 

Wait what's going on now?

What interview did SI give that BS fans are badmouthing her? :/

HI Aish. 

The one where she said IPKKND can't be without Arnav and KHushi. Some solo fans are asking why so much pyaar for IPK now?

Others are saying she straightforward and not dimplomatic unlike other people ( BS). 

Edited by incandescent - 18 August 2013 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.u.rubletincutebreezeaamir18muffins2waffleswhiterose29

Go to top