Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 119)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

I really hope DD doesn't win. She's not the best :/

Ask me Aish, I want either Lauren to win or those kids. These are much better than Drashti. :/

She is nowhere to be compared with Lauren -.- Even Sana dances better than her Sleepy
I hope too Lauren win she deserves
and ofcourse much better than DD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezemuffins2wafflesincandescentNotKiddingwhiterose29

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nabiii

Wasn't sana gud dancer more than shaan? Why shaan got always sympathy frm judges? He should have eliminated.

Even I felt the same Nabi Ermm Sana is much more better than Shaan. I think judges sympathize with him because he's a non-dancer who is more famous as a singer Ermm

But really, I wanted Sana to stay back in the show Ermm

I thought Sana getting eliminated was ridiculous. Mukti should have gotten eliminated because her choreographer is bleh even though she's a good dancer..plus they've never gotten a 30. Sana and Tushar are energetic, really good, and have gotten 30's a few times. Idk why they were eliminated..stupid JDJ politics :/ And why is Shaan still in it?

I don't get the CONCEPT of making non-dancers compete with dancers!!!! :-/ :-/ It's obviously If we see shan's improvement as a dancer is great whereas Proffessional dancers like Lauren hav no room for improvement cuz dey r already d best !!! :-/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezemuffins2wafflesincandescentwhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Wasn't sana gud dancer more than shaan? Why shaan got always sympathy frm judges? He should have eliminated.

Even I felt the same Nabi Ermm Sana is much more better than Shaan. I think judges sympathize with him because he's a non-dancer who is more famous as a singer Ermm

I thought Sana getting eliminated was ridiculous. Mukti should have gotten eliminated because her choreographer is bleh even though she's a good dancer..plus they've never gotten a 30. Sana and Tushar are energetic, really good, and have gotten 30's a few times. Idk why they were eliminated..stupid JDJ politics :/ And why is Shaan still in it? 

Aish, why do our thoughts match to such an extent? LOL

I just agree with you. I guess Sana is the only one who can give a tough competition to Lauren <3

But sadly she got eliminated. -.-

And a big sorry to Sanaya, but this time I am NOT going to follow her request. Stern Smile I won't vote for DD Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

win7cutebreezeNotKiddingmuffins2wafflesincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Dinner time. 

BRB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezemuffins2waffles

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

I really hope DD doesn't win. She's not the best :/

Ask me Aish, I want either Lauren to win or those kids. These are much better than Drashti. :/

She is nowhere to be compared with Lauren -.- Even Sana dances better than herSleepy

I hope too Lauren win she deserves
and ofcourse much better than DD

even am all IN for Lauren from foreign LOL

cutebreezewhiterose29

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hey Pawaani,

I am not a fan off DD, so no worries. TongueLOL Actually I am neutral towards her but I completely agree that Punit and Lauren are much more deserving. I wasn't even watching JDJ until Sanaya made an appearance to support herthen I got curious to find out how DD is doing in the show, so I checked out some performances by her and the other contestants.

I dont like reality shows at all. I used to watch them at one time but now I have stopped watching them completely and I am also not keen to see San on reality shows. But she loves dancing so there are chances that she will participate in a dance showwhether its JDJ or NB.

CC is ending soon and I doubt SI will rush into another soap so soon. I think she will take her time and choose much more wisely this timeso in between she might decide to appear on a reality show unless she decides to take a trip to US to visit her siblings. She did Welcome last time.

If she takes part in NB.then I am sure about the VARIOUS fan groups reactions too. ShockedLOL

OMG yes please. I live in the same city as her sister :D :D :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7cutebreezeincandescent

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Aish, why do our thoughts match to such an extent? LOL

I just agree with you. I guess Sana is the only one who can give a tough competition to Lauren <3

But sadly she got eliminated. -.-

And a big sorry to Sanaya, but this time I am NOT going to follow her request. Stern Smile I won't vote for DD Stern Smile

IDK Aashi, we're soulmates ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah Sana can give good competition, the kids too. Their dance was amazing but they only got a 27 yesterday. I thought some of DD/Salman's dances were very good - like the one that SI first came to support. And another salsa type dance they did. However, Salman's choreography hasn't been great for the last few dances. 

And I so agree that it's not fair that Shaan, who's a non dancer, has to compete against trained dancers like Lauren who will obviously be amazing. I guess they let Lauren in because they thought that she was at a disadvantage by being American.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezeincandescentwhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

IDK Aashi, we're soulmates ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah Sana can give good competition, the kids too. Their dance was amazing but they only got a 27 yesterday. I thought some of DD/Salman's dances were very good - like the one that SI first came to support. And another salsa type dance they did. However, Salman's choreography hasn't been great for the last few dances. 

And I so agree that it's not fair that Shaan, who's a non dancer, has to compete against trained dancers like Lauren who will obviously be amazing. I guess they let Lauren in because they thought that she was at a disadvantage by being American.

I know, and you know what, seeing most of the performances of DD-Salman, I feel that Salman has specialized only in lifts and all ROFL

Once Shaan is eliminated, the competition will become even more tough because the left ones are simply amazing dancers and DD has enough fan-following to make her win. Stern Smile

cutebreezemuffins2waffles

Go to top