Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 115)

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by win7

zoya banne sridevi and will dance on Hawa Hawai in QH!

I am remembering Payash sangeet and Khushi's dance.

Almost everything in QH reminds me of IPKKND. Ermm

Why can't that show have some other thing of their own? Why always taking some or the other thing from IPKKND? There are numerous other good songs in bollywood, they could have chosen some other song. Why only Hawa-Hawai? Unhappy

They once even used the word 'Laad Governor' Stern Smile

Ya I don't understand why gul reuses stuff. when she can afford ajmer track and press conferences for twist and tracks, why can't she afford new songs? For me personally I don't mind her repetition of songs but it leads to comparison.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezewhiterose29

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabiii

Originally posted by serendipity.

<font color="#ff3366">OMG. WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF BY WATCHING AMAZING ARHI SCENES Unhappy IT ONLY MAKES ME SIGH AND BE DISHEARTENED THAT THERES HARDLY ANY CHANCE OF THEM COMING TOGETHER ANYMORE! :(</font>

<font color="#ff3366">SANAYAAA. PLEAASE DO MOVIES? Unhappy</font>

I fear there are least chances of Sanaya doing movies at the moment Ermm
barun won't back in tv n sanaya won't do movie eventually sarunians dream has been shattered already..i have no hope to see sarun together again yaar!"sigh"

I feel same. Both acting together again seems highly unlikely. Like star crossed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezewhiterose29ILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Lol, QH is a house of mad n jalebi ka patch.
Asad n Ayan r step bros even their lovers r step sis i.e joya n humaira..Asad's sis najma n Ayan's sis nikhat love same guy..n That same guy's baby is carried by joya's enemy n asad's bacpaan ka dost billu rani tanvi..kaya crazy coincidence banayi gool ji..gool maal hai bhai saab gool maal hai ki tara. Lol

win7cutebreezewhiterose29

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by win7

Originally posted by serendipity.

<font color="#ff3366">OMG. WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF BY WATCHING AMAZING ARHI SCENES Unhappy IT ONLY MAKES ME SIGH AND BE DISHEARTENED THAT THERES HARDLY ANY CHANCE OF THEM COMING TOGETHER ANYMORE! :(</font>

<font color="#ff3366">SANAYAAA. PLEAASE DO MOVIES? Unhappy</font>

I fear there are least chances of Sanaya doing movies at the moment Ermm
barun won't back in tv n sanaya won't do movie eventually sarunians dream has been shattered already..i have no hope to see sarun together again yaar!"sigh"

I feel same. Both acting together again seems highly unlikely. Like star crossed.

ya, fr us only ipk wl remain as sweet memory of sarun.

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Asad n Ayan r step bros even their lovers r step sis i.e joya n humaira..Asad's sis najma n Ayan's sis nikhat love same guy..n That same guy's baby is carried by joya's enemy n asad's bacpaan ka dost billu rani tanvi..kaya crazy coincidence banayi gool ji..gool maal hai bhai saab gool maal hai ki tara. Lol

Lol I'm confused after reading this ROFL ROFL

I just remember the names.. ROFL I don't know who is whose son and who is whose step brother ROFL

But yes Asad and Ayan are step brothers that I know since starting ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezeILTHBEB

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged

And what was it that gul said.. QH is a story of common family of real and step.

cutebreezewhiterose29ILTHBEB

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Sorry guys, been out all day..has someone been stalking our CC lol? 

Watched JDJ, SI/DD's performance was okay..sorry, but I didn't like it that much but SI was very graceful and my favorite part was when Ram Charan (ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS) told Sanaya to stop stressing and that she was amazing or beautiful or something like that Heart She was, but I wish she had a better team. Their dance was dull compared to the others.

Lauren/Punit/Rithvik were just amaaazing. So hilarious. Heart and I hope you guys don't take me wrong when I talk like this. I love singing and dancing so I can't say someone did amazing just because they're my favorite. I tend to judge how I actually feel someone performed otherwise I would be saying BS is the world's best dancer as well LOL

IDK.. But our views are increasing everyday so Zee posted that note. Tongue

Oh, I missed it because of stupid power cut. Stern Smile Saw the repeat telecast today Embarrassed

I personally found Sanaya very graceful & she looked beautiful <3 But yes, I agree with you that they should have opted for a better concept and song Ermm I felt that something was lacking in the performance Ermm Maybe the team you could say.. Ermm No, I'm not saying this because I dislike DD but because a dancer like Sanaya should be utilized in a better way to make the performance good which I think Salman didn't do.

27 was a good score. I bet if Sanaya wasn't there then they would have got 24. Evil Smile #Being saddist :P

Lauren-Puneet-Ritwik were awesome man! StarStar The concept, dance, everything was just amazing <33 See, this is why I wanted to see Sanaya pairing with them, because they always come up with unique & wonderful concepts Embarrassed

And no Aish, you're free to share your views here. No one here is forcing you to say that Sanaya performed so well that she should have got 30/30! LOL We understand you Hug

P.S-: Did Sanaya request her fans to vote for DD-Salman? Stern Smile That means she requested us to do so? Stern Smile Sorry Sanz, but atleast I am not going to listen to your request. :P

win7cutebreezemuffins2waffles

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Lol I'm confused after reading this ROFL ROFL

I just remember the names.. ROFL I don't know who is whose son and who is whose step brother ROFL

But yes Asad and Ayan are step brothers that I know since starting ROFL

aagar regular dhekho gi toh conphused ho jao gi ki koyun kiska bhai aur koyun kiski bahen! Lol..mai kuch din regular dhekha aur ulta sidha soach nai lagi..lol

Go to top