Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || (Page 114)

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 8424

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

anyone there 
i want to share something with you all 

my sarunholics Hug
 
 
Hug Good morning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezewhiterose29

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 8424

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
zoya banne sridevi and will dance on Hawa Hawai in QH!
 
I am remembering Payash sangeet and Khushi's dance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezewhiterose29

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Joined: 11 September 2008
Posts: 12894

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys, been out all day..has someone been stalking our CC lol? 

Watched JDJ, SI/DD's performance was okay..sorry, but I didn't like it that much but SI was very graceful and my favorite part was when Ram Charan (ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS) told Sanaya to stop stressing and that she was amazing or beautiful or something like that Heart She was, but I wish she had a better team. Their dance was dull compared to the others.

Lauren/Punit/Rithvik were just amaaazing. So hilarious. Heart and I hope you guys don't take me wrong when I talk like this. I love singing and dancing so I can't say someone did amazing just because they're my favorite. I tend to judge how I actually feel someone performed otherwise I would be saying BS is the world's best dancer as well LOL


Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 24 August 2013 at 9:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18win7cutebreezewhiterose29

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 8424

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Sorry guys, been out all day..has someone been stalking our CC lol? 

Watched JDJ, SI/DD's performance was okay..sorry, but I didn't like it that much but SI was very graceful and my favorite part was when Ram Charan (ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS) told Sanaya to stop stressing and that she was amazing or beautiful or something like that Heart She was, but I wish she had a better team. Their dance was dull compared to the others.

Lauren/Punit/Rithvik were just amaaazing. So hilarious. Heart and I hope you guys don't take me wrong when I talk like this. I love singing and dancing so I can't say someone did amazing just because they're my favorite. I tend to judge how I actually feel someone performed otherwise I would be saying BS is the world's best dancer as well LOL
 
Ya wondered about that too after I read zee's post.
 
I don't understand why SI is the only person coming repeatedly. Anyway did she do anything stupid this time?
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreezewhiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 31676

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

anyone there 
i want to share something with you all 

my sarunholics Hug


Kya share karna hai Iqra ji? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutebreeze

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 31676

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity.

OMG. WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF BY WATCHING AMAZING ARHI SCENES Unhappy IT ONLY MAKES ME SIGH AND BE DISHEARTENED THAT THERES HARDLY ANY CHANCE OF THEM COMING TOGETHER ANYMORE! :(

SANAYAAA. PLEAASE DO MOVIES? Unhappy


I fear there are least chances of Sanaya doing movies at the moment Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7cutebreezemuffins2waffles

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 31676

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by win7

zoya banne sridevi and will dance on Hawa Hawai in QH!
 
I am remembering Payash sangeet and Khushi's dance.


Almost everything in QH reminds me of IPKKND. Ermm

Why can't that show have some other thing of their own? Why always taking some or the other thing from IPKKND? There are numerous other good songs in bollywood, they could have chosen some other song. Why only Hawa-Hawai? Unhappy

They once even used the word 'Laad Governor' Stern Smile


Edited by whiterose29 - 25 August 2013 at 12:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

win7cutebreeze

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Joined: 08 July 2011
Posts: 34734

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by serendipity.

<font color="#ff3366">OMG. WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF BY WATCHING AMAZING ARHI SCENES Unhappy IT ONLY MAKES ME SIGH AND BE DISHEARTENED THAT THERES HARDLY ANY CHANCE OF THEM COMING TOGETHER ANYMORE! :(</font>

<font color="#ff3366">SANAYAAA. PLEAASE DO MOVIES? Unhappy</font>



I fear there are least chances of Sanaya doing movies at the moment Ermm
barun won't back in tv n sanaya won't do movie eventually sarunians dream has been shattered already..i have no hope to see sarun together again yaar!"sigh"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7cutebreezewhiterose29

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tintin & Balloon CC #3 || SarunLand || [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: aamir18   Replies: 1196   Views: 25660

aamir18 1196 25660 17 August 2013 at 9:03am by aamir18
Tintin & Balloon CC ||UltimateSarunLand|| #2 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: luv.u.rubletin   Replies: 1196   Views: 19474

luv.u.rubletin 1196 19474 05 August 2013 at 10:04am by aamir18
Tintin & Balloon CC (LINK TO CCII: pg 152)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: aamir18   Replies: 1210   Views: 32166

aamir18 1210 32166 28 July 2013 at 2:10pm by aamir18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index