Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 102

Posted: 10 years ago
I asked this question before.. but I will ask again. Don't you think Gul did mismatch in jodis? I think if she had match Deepali with Abhhas and Akshay with Daljeet, these two jodi's wold have clicked? Though Abbahs was great as shyam  but just wondering. 
Originally posted by win7

I asked this question before.. but I will ask again. Don't you think Gul did mismatch in jodis? I think if she had match Deepali with Abhhas and Akshay with Daljeet, these two jodi's wold have clicked? Though Abbahs was great as shyam but just wondering.

lol, actually there was important issue to make perfection amidst asr-khushi-anjali..n i think in this place gul is quite successful..arshi/sarun has become remakable jodri till date in tv industry n anjali/daljeet n ars/barun were a great combination as bro-sis..esai kahatai hai chemistry which is memorable as 2 luv birds(arshi) n bro-sis(arnav-anjali).
Originally posted by nabiii

lol, actually there was important issue to make perfection amidst asr-khushi-anjali..n i think in this place gul is quite successful..arshi/sarun has become remakable jodri till date in tv industry n anjali/daljeet n ars/barun were a great combination as bro-sis..esai kahatai hai chemistry which is memorable as 2 luv birds(arshi) n bro-sis(arnav-anjali).

No I actually think Gul required perfection in arnav-anjhali jodi more, although arnav-khushi was also important. As initially I read it was about arnav and anjali and how the person each loved impacted their life. Thats why these two were chosen specifically as they fit to their role perfectly. 

But for khushi, I don't think she was meant to be more important than anjali and equal to shaym in importance and screen space. Then SP probably interfered and tweaked the story. 

P.S I don't know if you know but sanaya was approached for jeevika's role and krystal for khushi's role initially. The sanaya got deferred to IPK by SP and later gul selected her. I cannot see krystal as Khushi. Not even remotely. 
Originally posted by luv.u.rubletin

umm...that was tasty!! hogi kyun nahin, maine jo banayi hai! *pops up the collar*
Aashi ke liye kuchh bhi nahin hoga toh chalega,woh neeche ke cardboard pe chipke hua cream se kaam chala legi🀣 *runs before snakadevi catches her*🀣
Aur bichare Aish n Z ko bhul gaye? πŸ˜†

You guys ate all the cake? 😲 And left only the paste for me πŸ€” What kind of friends are you? πŸ₯Ί 🀣
@ Aashi -😲 u caught us 🀣, OK, is this enough 4 u πŸ˜‰

Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -RK-

@ Aashi -😲 u caught us 🀣, OK, is this enough 4 u πŸ˜‰

OMG Yes yes!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

*eats up all the cake* πŸ˜ƒ But before that a big piece for you since its your bday 😳
Aaj kya ho gaya sab ko? Sab so rahe hai kya? CCV nahi banana? πŸ˜†
Guys if anyone is interested:

by Jamba from our forum for the EBP. I always look for her post when a new show starts. Their fun. 
Another fun post by serialjunkie:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3715341.  Its good and really funny. 
Hey guys πŸ€— Probably not going to be very active here from now but just wanted to at least drop a note to say so :/ gonna miss you all πŸ€—