Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: win7

I been reading that the 6 pm slot for EBP is temporary and once it picks up they might change the slot.

perhaps sp's intention is to replace meri bhavi n put there ebp.
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nabiii

no i didn't n i have already gotten what bogus chemistry is gone to give by these new leads when i saw their imitation pose as like as sarun..just see it..how adorable was sarun's expression n what r these 2?
I m liking JA as luv story now n i have also weakness on romantic show but after this i wl have to get attractive main leads.lol

Yes I was unable to understand what that poster was meant to portray. I am already losing interest for JA. Nothing holds my attention now. Was watching QH for vikrant but now even he is not working. Tried MB but I don't like vivian or drashti's acting there. There is nothing left expect IPK. 
win7 thumbnail

perhaps sp's intention is to replace meri bhavi n put there ebp.

If they did this then the show will compete with BV. I don't think they want this. Right now they have no free slots as SP won't let go of older successful shows to make way for new shows. 

Mahabarath will replace Behna, and SC is given another chance, then there at least 2 new shows lined up. 
win7 thumbnail
I don't get why they are saying EBP is a love hate story. From which angle?
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday dear Kani..many many happy returns of the day.

ThanQ Nabi🤗
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Kani : HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANI!

ThanQ win🤗
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Yes I was unable to understand what that poster was meant to portray. I am already losing interest for JA. Nothing holds my attention now. Was watching QH for vikrant but now even he is not working. Tried MB but I don't like vivian or drashti's acting there. There is nothing left expect IPK.

actually if we finds the quality level of ipk in any show, it won't possible ever..but in this situation something we wl have to find out fr watching..hence, i found enjoyment in JA as of now b/c atleast its story line is not as like as typical shows which r gonna on. Simultaneously, i like veera..n never wanted to attach with mb b/c i don't like dd, QH is a house of mad.lol
cutebreeze thumbnail

I don't get why they are saying EBP is a love hate story. From which angle?

They are digging their own grave
cutebreeze thumbnail
Whatever it is, i still didn't find any couple anywhere near our SaRun 😳 Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
@win: i also didn't get rather to see promo, i felt sholok is a hypocrate guy who shows his diffent colors time to time.
@ kani: how r u enjoying ur BD?