PEOPLE WHO MISSED IT IN THE LAST PAGE 😆
Originally posted by aamir18

CHECK IT OUT

Posted: 10 years ago
@Kani : HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANI!
Ek baar phir forum is open!
Happy Birthday dear Kani..many many happy returns of the day.
Originally posted by win7

Ek baar phir forum is open!

r u gonna to watch? I didn't impress quite to see promo even i didn't feel bit attraction in main leads acting n chemistry..ye show dhek na ka koyi reason e mairai pass nahi hai.lolEdited by nabiii - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nabiii

r u gonna to watch? I didn't impress quite to see promo even i didn't feel bit attraction in main leads acting n chemistry..ye show dhek na ka koyi reason e mairai pass nahi hai.lol

I going to watch maybe first episode to compare. Did u see the SBS interview of them together?
I mostly only watch romance/love stories in Indian TV but I also have to like the actors. Avinash was not impressive in CB and from what I seen of promo and SBS shoots, it is still the same for me.
I been reading that the 6 pm slot for EBP is temporary and once it picks up they might change the slot. 
Originally posted by win7

I going to watch maybe first episode to compare. Did u see the SBS interview of them together?

no i didn't n i have already gotten what bogus chemistry is gone to give by these new leads when i saw their imitation pose as like as sarun..just see it..how adorable was sarun's expression n what r these 2?
I m liking JA as luv story now n i have also weakness on romantic show but after this i wl have to get attractive main leads.lol