Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Fari,

hugsss :* :* okay, frankly I dont like DD at all :-/ I know she vl win for sure though I really wish Lauren-Puneet to win :) :) I kno sanz-DD are bestest of friends but it's not going to change my choice of Not lyking dat Madhubala :@ :D Anyways, NB and Monaya??? I dunno how intrestng NB wud b vid dem, but I am more sure about VARIOUS fan groups reaction on same !! :D :D 😲 😆

PS: No offence to anybody :P :P but ya am all in for Reactionsss !!!! ;)Edited by ..Paawani.. - 10 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Same here. I wouldn't want Sanaya in a reality show too soon.
And yeah that was the popular opinion. People found Lauren-Punit-Rithwik combo hilarious.
Plus, Sanaya asked her fans  to vote for DD. No comments ðŸ¤¢
I like Punit's intelligent concepts. 
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just watch JDJ, sanaya looks angel no doubt simply beautiful but looking nervous and stressed but dance and concept didn't get well atleast it's not low than my expectation
I find energy level missing but sanaya looking gorgeous in angel avatar
in last season Salman come up with outstanding dance and concept and I don't get what happened this year
punet and luren rivkit they are hilarious they are most favourite after sanz Lauren looks gorgeous and their dance much much better than DD team

I was smiling like idiot when KJ appreicate sanaya first and give preference to her over DD like call sanaya darling twice I know that's nothing but fangirl in me had to share it na I don't why I miss barun when sanaya performed

who is that guy hmmm ram something when I saw him only one song in my mind
na jaane kaha se aya ga
na jaane kaha ko jaye ga
deewana kiss bnaye ga yeh larka

I don't want sanaya in NB she deserves better please sanz take a break and then back with a bang

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

Even I felt the same Nabi 🤔 Sana is much more better than Shaan. I think judges sympathize with him because he's a non-dancer who is more famous as a singer 🤔

But really, I wanted Sana to stay back in the show 🤔

I thought Sana getting eliminated was ridiculous. Mukti should have gotten eliminated because her choreographer is bleh even though she's a good dancer..plus they've never gotten a 30. Sana and Tushar are energetic, really good, and have gotten 30's a few times. Idk why they were eliminated..stupid JDJ politics :/ And why is Shaan still in it? 
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I really hope DD doesn't win. She's not the best :/
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mrs.MuffinSobti

I really hope DD doesn't win. She's not the best :/

Ask me Aish, I want either Lauren to win or those kids. These are much better than Drashti. :/

She is nowhere to be compared with Lauren -.- Even Sana dances better than her ðŸ¥±
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Pawaani,

I am not a fan off DD, so no worries. 😛😆 Actually I am neutral towards her but I completely agree that Punit and Lauren are much more deserving. I wasn't even watching JDJ until Sanaya made an appearance to support herthen I got curious to find out how DD is doing in the show, so I checked out some performances by her and the other contestants.

I dont like reality shows at all. I used to watch them at one time but now I have stopped watching them completely and I am also not keen to see San on reality shows. But she loves dancing so there are chances that she will participate in a dance showwhether its JDJ or NB.

CC is ending soon and I doubt SI will rush into another soap so soon. I think she will take her time and choose much more wisely this timeso in between she might decide to appear on a reality show unless she decides to take a trip to US to visit her siblings. She did Welcome last time.

If she takes part in NB.then I am sure about the VARIOUS fan groups reactions too. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: whiterose29

Ask me Aish, I want either Lauren to win or those kids. These are much better than Drashti. :/

She is nowhere to be compared with Lauren -.- Even Sana dances better than her ðŸ¥±

I hope too Lauren win she deserves
and ofcourse much better than DD
NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I thought Sana getting eliminated was ridiculous. Mukti should have gotten eliminated because her choreographer is bleh even though she's a good dancer..plus they've never gotten a 30. Sana and Tushar are energetic, really good, and have gotten 30's a few times. Idk why they were eliminated..stupid JDJ politics :/ And why is Shaan still in it?

I don't get the CONCEPT of making non-dancers compete with dancers!!!! :-/ :-/ It's obviously If we see shan's improvement as a dancer is great whereas Proffessional dancers like Lauren hav no room for improvement cuz dey r already d best !!! :-/
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Aish, why do our thoughts match to such an extent? 😆

I just agree with you. I guess Sana is the only one who can give a tough competition to Lauren <3

But sadly she got eliminated. -.-

And a big sorry to Sanaya, but this time I am NOT going to follow her request. 😳 I won't vote for DD 😳