Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nabiii

Lol, QH is a house of mad n jalebi ka patch.
Asad n Ayan r step bros even their lovers r step sis i.e joya n humaira..Asad's sis najma n Ayan's sis nikhat love same guy..n That same guy's baby is carried by joya's enemy n asad's bacpaan ka dost billu rani tanvi..kaya crazy coincidence banayi gool ji..gool maal hai bhai saab gool maal hai ki tara. Lol

Lol I'm confused after reading this 🤣 🤣

I just remember the names.. 🤣 I don't know who is whose son and who is whose step brother 🤣

But yes Asad and Ayan are step brothers that I know since starting 🤣

Lol, QH is a house of mad n jalebi ka patch.
Asad n Ayan r step bros even their lovers r step sis i.e joya n humaira..Asad's sis najma n Ayan's sis nikhat love same guy..n That same guy's baby is carried by joya's enemy n asad's bacpaan ka dost billu rani tanvi..kaya crazy coincidence banayi gool ji..gool maal hai bhai saab gool maal hai ki tara. Lol

And what was it that gul said.. QH is a story of common family of real and step.
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Sorry guys, been out all day..has someone been stalking our CC lol? 

Watched JDJ, SI/DD's performance was okay..sorry, but I didn't like it that much but SI was very graceful and my favorite part was when Ram Charan (ONE OF MY FAV ACTORS) told Sanaya to stop stressing and that she was amazing or beautiful or something like that ❤️ She was, but I wish she had a better team. Their dance was dull compared to the others.

Lauren/Punit/Rithvik were just amaaazing. So hilarious. ❤️ and I hope you guys don't take me wrong when I talk like this. I love singing and dancing so I can't say someone did amazing just because they're my favorite. I tend to judge how I actually feel someone performed otherwise I would be saying BS is the world's best dancer as well 😆

IDK.. But our views are increasing everyday so Zee posted that note. 😛

Oh, I missed it because of stupid power cut. 😳 Saw the repeat telecast today 😳

I personally found Sanaya very graceful & she looked beautiful <3 But yes, I agree with you that they should have opted for a better concept and song 🤔 I felt that something was lacking in the performance 🤔 Maybe the team you could say.. 🤔 No, I'm not saying this because I dislike DD but because a dancer like Sanaya should be utilized in a better way to make the performance good which I think Salman didn't do.

27 was a good score. I bet if Sanaya wasn't there then they would have got 24. 😈 #Being saddist :P

Lauren-Puneet-Ritwik were awesome man! ⭐️⭐️ The concept, dance, everything was just amazing <33 See, this is why I wanted to see Sanaya pairing with them, because they always come up with unique & wonderful concepts 😳

And no Aish, you're free to share your views here. No one here is forcing you to say that Sanaya performed so well that she should have got 30/30! 😆 We understand you 🤗

P.S-: Did Sanaya request her fans to vote for DD-Salman? 😳 That means she requested us to do so? 😳 Sorry Sanz, but atleast I am not going to listen to your request. :P
Originally posted by whiterose29

Lol I'm confused after reading this 🤣 🤣

I just remember the names.. 🤣 I don't know who is whose son and who is whose step brother 🤣

But yes Asad and Ayan are step brothers that I know since starting 🤣

aagar regular dhekho gi toh conphused ho jao gi ki koyun kiska bhai aur koyun kiski bahen! Lol..mai kuch din regular dhekha aur ulta sidha soach nai lagi..lol
Originally posted by win7

And what was it that gul said.. QH is a story of common family of real and step.

Sorry for bringing QH in between and then start bashing it, but I must say that I find this show weird 🤣 Everyone is step-brother, step-sister, step-mother, step-father.. 🤣 Itne saare steps hain 🤣
Originally posted by win7

at present gul is conphused b/w sagi n sawtali relationship in QH. Lol.

aagar regular dhekho gi toh conphused ho jao gi ki koyun kiska bhai aur koyun kiski bahen! Lol..mai kuch din regular dhekha aur ulta sidha soach nai lagi..lol

That is why I don't watch it 🤣 Mujhe Qubool Nahi Hai. 🤣
I was wondering... remember reading that Sanaya was approached to do Jeevika's role and Krystal was approached for Khushi's role. Then Sanaya was called for IPK and later got selected.

Imagine if Krystal did the role of khushi. I saw a scene of her with Barun in BHPH. Saw her in Kish Desh... as well. Found her character so annoying.

Anyway do you guys think Gul would be able to mould her into the role of Khushi?
Yaar I really don't want Sanaya in a reality show.
I must say Surbhi is stunning and looks really good with Karan.