Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
I would hope most agree that Barun is in dire need of a haircut. 

Some people think looks do not influence an actor's work...

In the world of showbiz, yes. They do. And they always will. 

It's just the unfortunate truth

Yes, they don't influence his acting, but they influence the impression he leaves on his audience.

If actors aren't presentable, they don't get jobs. Barun needs to work on brushing himself up. 

Not for his fans, but for his own success. 
Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
So true, both of you guys.

I really really wish Barun brushes himself up more often, not for drooling purposes, just to attract more audience like Z said. He's new to BW. The journey to be popular in BW is already difficult as it is and tbh if he wants to succeed he should really take care of his looks more often. Not like it's the most important thing for me but I just want him to be at the top wherever he is :) 

Obviously, his acting is his biggest asset and what has helped him debut in BW as it is...BUT if he brushed himself up and got a bit serious about how he presents himself, the transition would be exceptionally smoother...

at the end of the day, all I want for him is the best. 

Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
Sushant Rajput
 he polished himself alot in these years and now he had Yash raj movies in his pocket and have identity in BW
Kai po che and new movie with parineeta 
and another with anuskha 

Barun needs to work on his PR, confidence level when he is with media, looks most importantly 

Originally posted by aamir18

Obviously, his acting is his biggest asset and what has helped him debut in BW as it is...BUT if he brushed himself up and got a bit serious about how he presents himself, the transition would be exceptionally smoother...

at the end of the day, all I want for him is the best. 

We all truely want that. Barun just needs to work on the simplest things that play a huge factor in actor's lives. Such as have confidence in himself more. Stutter a bit less although its adorable. ETC..
BTW there is so so much bashing of Sanaya going on right now in JDJ forum.

Apparently something drastic she said? :/ 
OMG! Its been a while!!
GUYSS 🤗
@Reeno-Hey Reeno, how are you? Loved your creations in the IPK CG
@Aishi-Hey!
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Reeno!🤗 How was Eid?:) 
Eid was really good, eid parties still on. Sooo tiresome. And a wedding coming up :| the weddings in india, but theyre doing the pre-wedding functions here. The baat-pakki function, then it was sangeet day before yday, then mehndi and the reception on the 30th. Plus, eid and all that's still there! :P

Hii chamkilii, thanks so much :)