Tintin & Balloon CC #4 || SarunLand || - Page 22

Posted: 10 years ago
ash aashi pawani @ so u guys agreed really treats her like crystal doll if she got less mark she begin to cry and all Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SilentShadow

Do you guys wanna know a secret? 
Haha. I really don't like sanaya SOLO fans. I can even tolerate barun's fans. 
But never those solo sanaya fans. They make her flawless. If you go and tell them that sanaya might be rushing into projects. She should take a well deserved break. They will snap at you. 

Cos I don't know why they treat her like a goddess. She isn't. 

Before I say anything, I am going to clarify that I LOVE Sanaya.

The reason I don't like her solo fans at all is because they can't take even the slightest bit of criticism. They just cannot. If you go to the CC forum and point a slight flaw with SI, they'll freak. Obviously there are some BS fans like that too, but look at the people in the BS FC. They're all completely sensible and realize that BS is human and has some flaws too. That's part of being someone's fan..to understand that they are human. 

With SI fans, it's not like that. She is the only good actress on TV. Nothing else is worth watching. I saw some SI fans go on Krystle D'Souza's videos and comment badly about her saying SI is wayy better. I mean, seriously? What did Krystle do to them? SI is a very very good actress, but IMO not the only good actress. She's definitely one of my favorites, but that does not mean that others are not talented. 

That's the only thing I don't like..
@ Iqra: hi!🤗

ok buddies...seems I've missed quite a lot...can anyone brief me pls?😔

Originally posted by whiterose29

Glad to meet you Aish! 🤣 🤗 You must know the reason! 😉 🤣

No yaar I'm confused 🤣 
Gosh, don't ask me how much I dislike DD. 😳 Or else this thread will become a bashing place! 🤣

But yes, like Aish, Paws & Iqra, even I don't like her. 😳

Hasti what about you?
Originally posted by -LiveCrazily-

ash aashi pawani @ so u guys agreed really treats her like crystal doll if she got less mark she begin to cry and all

I don't like Drashti because's she's irritating and thinks she's the only good one. I LOVE Lauren and Punit on JDJ and whenever the judges praise them she always makes faces. 

So, I'm rooting for her NOT to win.

Sorry Sanaya 😆
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Before I say anything, I am going to clarify that I LOVE Sanaya.

The reason I don't like her solo fans at all is because they can't take even the slightest bit of criticism. They just cannot. If you go to the CC forum and point a slight flaw with SI, they'll freak. Obviously there are some BS fans like that too, but look at the people in the BS FC. They're all completely sensible and realize that BS is human and has some flaws too. That's part of being someone's fan..to understand that they are human. 

With SI fans, it's not like that. She is the only good actress on TV. Nothing else is worth watching. I saw some SI fans go on Krystle D'Souza's videos and comment badly about her saying SI is wayy better. I mean, seriously? What did Krystle do to them? SI is a very very good actress, but IMO not the only good actress. She's definitely one of my favorites, but that does not mean that others are not talented. 

That's the only thing I don't like..

@Bold- I 100% agree with you Aish. 🥱 This is what I explained in some previous page 🤔 Just because you like a particular actor, you don't need to bash the other! 🤔

I admit that CC is like an irritating show, but the people on CC forum never agree to it. 🤔

I don't like Drashti because's she's irritating and thinks she's the only good one. I LOVE Lauren and Punit on JDJ and whenever the judges praise them she always makes faces. 

So, I'm rooting for her NOT to win.

Sorry Sanaya 😆

I again agree with you Aish 😆 Lauren-Puneet are awesomeness & they deserve to win! ⭐️
Edited by whiterose29 - 10 years ago
again DD was crying becoz she got less marks. That I hate the most

No yaar I'm confused 🤣 

I thank DD for this! 🤣 I mean the common thinking among us 🤣