riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

Originally posted by riyya6

its ok if they only change the show name n jodha's name ..but story chnage will ruin the complete show ..though i dont think they r gonna chnage the story ... atleast i hope so Disapprove
i think mayb just Jodha name n the title... They just dun want to hear the name Jodha LOL.. I hope so coz from the beginning they are arguing on that Jodha part...Ouch...

Ekta n zee tv will surely find some ways... dun worry...Embarrassed... a lot of money n zee tv know this show has a potential Embarrassed
first ipk n then ipk2 stupids news by sp  now this JA. news .why god why ?? CryCry  the way people r arguing wd the name jodha in that video Shocked EK was also struggling n mumbling while saying that they may leave the show as producers Cry
yaar dun remind me of IPK 2, my heart will be bleeding Cry...  IPK is abt only Arnav & Khushi ... n no one else bas LOL

Im not sure abt the vidoe have not watched it yet, but Ekta has been a long timer in the industry she def knows wat to do... mayb shes also put in a pressure state... so hence that expression...

Her last historical show if im not mistaken failed, so by hook or crook she will want this JA historical to make a name of its own. So im being +...

yeah lets see wt will be her next plan for the show Confused
lets just see...but i read somewhere they even filed a case in High Court Confused...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
They just want the name 'Jodha' to be changed, that is their issue or that is what they are saying... unless they find something else in it to protest.

Sometimes i feel, if it had not been for Ekta's OUATIM2, this show wud not suffer the fate! I know I am being unreasonable and silly, but i cant stop feeling bad. 

Frankly, Balaji has that strength to go against all these protest and continue as it is, but sadly enough, they found its weak point. They put a lot of money for a film, and the money it can gain from a region is quite large, esp. when big names are involved in it. Only if the movie was released at a later time, when the show had gained a lot of recognition, so that there was no point in protest, or if it was released before the show started. 

'Jodha-Akbar' would not be same anymore...

But still wishing for the best!

Edited by poulomi12 - 15 August 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_5riyya6

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

They just want the name 'Jodha' to be changed, that is their issue or that is what they are saying... unless they find something else in it to protest.

Sometimes i feel, if it had not been for Ekta's OUATIM2, this show wud not suffer the fate! I know I am being unreasonable and silly, but i cant stop feeling bad. 

Frankly, Balaji has that strength to go against all these protest and continue as it is, but sadly enough, they found its weak point. They put a lot of money for a film, and the money it can gain from a region is quite large, esp. when big names are involved in it. Only if the movie was released at a later time, when the show had gained a lot of recognition, so that there was no point in protest, or if it was released before the show started. 

'Jodha-Akbar' would not be same anymore...

But still wishing for the best!

so true... the proest was stopped for a while but again it has started because of the movie release ... Ouch

riyya6

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

its ok if they only change the show name n jodha's name ..but story chnage will ruin the complete show ..though i dont think they r gonna chnage the story ... atleast i hope so Disapprove
i think mayb just Jodha name n the title... They just dun want to hear the name Jodha LOL.. I hope so coz from the beginning they are arguing on that Jodha part...Ouch...

Ekta n zee tv will surely find some ways... dun worry...Embarrassed... a lot of money n zee tv know this show has a potential Embarrassed
first ipk n then ipk2 stupids news by sp  now this JA. news .why god why ?? CryCry  the way people r arguing wd the name jodha in that video Shocked EK was also struggling n mumbling while saying that they may leave the show as producers Cry
yaar dun remind me of IPK 2, my heart will be bleeding Cry...  IPK is abt only Arnav & Khushi ... n no one else bas LOL

Im not sure abt the vidoe have not watched it yet, but Ekta has been a long timer in the industry she def knows wat to do... mayb shes also put in a pressure state... so hence that expression...

Her last historical show if im not mistaken failed, so by hook or crook she will want this JA historical to make a name of its own. So im being +...

yeah lets see wt will be her next plan for the show Confused
lets just see...but i read somewhere they even filed a case in High Court Confused...Confused

they means who balaji or protesters Confused

riyya6

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
You know i realized, there's no point talking about it! Its really depressing.

Edited by poulomi12 - 15 August 2013 at 9:48pm

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

ekta had once hired her junior artists to act as protestors to garner publicity and masala for one of her reality shows some years back...so please take all this with a pinch of salt..she is the head of one of the biggest PH in the country,,,,she is no fool ,she very well knew the gamble she is taking with JA ,so i refuse to believe all this about her surrendering even though she herself said...there is some publicity stunt involved for all we know...hence do not fret or waste ur breath talking about this on going off screen drama  rather concentrate on the show and enjoy..

JA is Ekta's baby not zee tv...there is no way she is leaving over such petty matter...for all we know this is the publicity stunt for her new movie...so just let us wait and watch what is to happen instead of worrying ...jo hoga dekha jaayega

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckSonaLuvZaSaf_Poulomi_riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

ekta had once hired her junior artists to act as protestors to garner publicity and masala for one of her reality shows some years back...so please take all this with a pinch of salt..she is the head of one of the biggest PH in the country,,,,she is no fool ,she very well knew the gamble she is taking with JA ,so i refuse to believe all this about her surrendering even though she herself said...there is some publicity stunt involved for all we know...hence do not fret or waste ur breath talking about this on going off screen drama  rather concentrate on the show and enjoy..

JA is Ekta's baby not zee tv...there is no way she is leaving over such petty matter...for all we know this is the publicity stunt for her new movie...so just let us wait and watch what is to happen instead of worrying ...jo hoga dekha jaayega
Shocked

sun29

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@bold : REALLY?! Which one? I really like to know!LOL

I was also not able to rule out the possibility that this is all a publicity stunt. Be it whatever it may, if only PH that can take a strong stance in all this its none other than Balaji. 

Autumn_Rosesun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index