India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Shocked and Pissed about JA (Page 2)

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
its ok if they only change the show name n jodha's name ..but story chnage will ruin the complete show ..though i dont think they r gonna chnage the story ... atleast i hope so Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

its ok if they only change the show name n jodha's name ..but story chnage will ruin the complete show ..though i dont think they r gonna chnage the story ... atleast i hope so Disapprove
i think mayb just Jodha name n the title... They just dun want to hear the name Jodha LOL.. I hope so coz from the beginning they are arguing on that Jodha part...Ouch...

Ekta n zee tv will surely find some ways... dun worry...Embarrassed... a lot of money n zee tv know this show has a potential Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 15 August 2013 at 9:15pm

SonaLuvZaSaf

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i think a name change would be good to put full stop on this matter ... looks like Jodha name is def to change n mayb the title of the show itself... i hope the others remain the same Embarrassed
Agree with you 
This is my favorite showSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Like I've said before, this culture of threatening and banning needs to stop. Apparently, in this country, you have the right and freedom to express yourself but you can't hurt anyone's hypersensitive feelings while you are doing that. So in the end, since you can never do anything that will end up pleasing everybody on this planet, you will always hurt somebody or the other. Therefore, you have no right to express yourself.
Also, the people who get books, films and tv shows banned have the right to have their feelings hurt, but our feelings don't get hurt at all when something we like is taken away from us.
It is a simple thing- if you don't like something- protest in constructive ways- come up with a new show/book/film depicting your point of view.
The people who are resorting to such tactics are not really doing great favour to Rajput honour.
Also, what exactly do they want? For all Rajputs to be portrayed as saints? They've shown Suryabhan, Uday Singh, Pratap Singh as brave, honourable men right? No race is all bad or all good. If you read Rajput history, there was plenty of villains and in-fighting within the Rajput clans. There was this prince in Chittor who was so bad that people afterwards would call him Ghatirao- never uttering his actual name. Think about PRC. Prithviraj and Samar Singh were rajputs, so was Jaimal and Jaichand and Bhimdev. I didn't see any Rajputs protesting then. Just because you have Mughals now some people with too much time in their hands feel that they must immediately protest without even knowing what the show is about. Shame on you people.
This show is about two different cultures trying to understand and come to terms with each other. That some people might have a problem with that shows how intolerant we have become as a nation. Happy Independence Day indeed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_5sweet_dikshariyya6

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

i think mayb just Jodha name n the title... They just dun want to hear the name Jodha LOL.. I hope so coz from the beginning they are arguing on that Jodha part...Ouch...

Ekta n zee tv will surely find some ways... dun worry...Embarrassed... a lot of money n zee tv know this show has a potential Embarrassed
first ipk n then ipk2 stupids news by sp  now this JA. news .why god why ?? CryCry  the way people r arguing wd the name jodha in that video Shocked EK was also struggling n mumbling while saying that they may leave the show as producers Cry

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

first ipk n then ipk2 stupids news by sp  now this JA. news .why god why ?? CryCry  the way people r arguing wd the name jodha in that video Shocked EK was also struggling n mumbling while saying that they may leave the show as producers Cry
yaar dun remind me of IPK 2, my heart will be bleeding Cry...  IPK is abt only Arnav & Khushi ... n no one else bas LOL

Im not sure abt the vidoe have not watched it yet, but Ekta has been a long timer in the industry she def knows wat to do... mayb shes also put in a pressure state... so hence that expression...

Her last historical show if im not mistaken failed, so by hook or crook she will want this JA historical to make a name of its own. So im being +...

Edited by riyya6 - 15 August 2013 at 9:27pm

SonaLuvZaSaf

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

yaar dun remind me of IPK 2, my heart will be bleeding Cry...  IPK is abt only Arnav & Khushi ... n no one else bas LOL

Im not sure abt the vidoe have not watched it yet, but Ekta has been a long timer in the industry she def knows wat to do... mayb shes also put in a pressure state... so hence that expression...

Her last historical show if im not mistaken failed, so by hook or crook she will want this JA historical to make a name of its own. So im being +...

yeah lets see wt will be her next plan for the show Confused

riyya6

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
What tthe Angry .aaj bade raajput aa gaye jab ..Jodha Akbar movie release hui thi tab ye raajput kahan they...jab mugh-le -azam aayi tab kahan they usmein bhi jodha naam hi tha ...ab inhe achanak se yaad aa gaya ye rajputs hain. Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index