Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
You know i realized, there's no point talking about it! Its really depressing.
Edited by poulomi12 - 10 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ekta had once hired her junior artists to act as protestors to garner publicity and masala for one of her reality shows some years back...so please take all this with a pinch of salt..she is the head of one of the biggest PH in the country,,,,she is no fool ,she very well knew the gamble she is taking with JA ,so i refuse to believe all this about her surrendering even though she herself said...there is some publicity stunt involved for all we know...hence do not fret or waste ur breath talking about this on going off screen drama  rather concentrate on the show and enjoy..

JA is Ekta's baby not zee tv...there is no way she is leaving over such petty matter...for all we know this is the publicity stunt for her new movie...so just let us wait and watch what is to happen instead of worrying ...jo hoga dekha jaayega
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

ekta had once hired her junior artists to act as protestors to garner publicity and masala for one of her reality shows some years back...so please take all this with a pinch of salt..she is the head of one of the biggest PH in the country,,,,she is no fool ,she very well knew the gamble she is taking with JA ,so i refuse to believe all this about her surrendering even though she herself said...there is some publicity stunt involved for all we know...hence do not fret or waste ur breath talking about this on going off screen drama  rather concentrate on the show and enjoy..

JA is Ekta's baby not zee tv...there is no way she is leaving over such petty matter...for all we know this is the publicity stunt for her new movie...so just let us wait and watch what is to happen instead of worrying ...jo hoga dekha jaayega

😲
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

@bold : REALLY?! Which one? I really like to know!😆

I was also not able to rule out the possibility that this is all a publicity stunt. Be it whatever it may, if only PH that can take a strong stance in all this its none other than Balaji. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@poulomi..it was a show something bolywood ka ticket on 9X...infact IF had an article too on that ,she had hired protesters to protest against the elimination of a veryy controversial couple  in her show...lol..and yes i agree on Balaji part..besides nothing is beyond Ekta...she can do anything for her shows and movies..hence no idea how much to trust 
_Poulomi_ thumbnail

@poulomi..it was a show something bolywood ka ticket on 9X...infact IF had an article too on that ,she had hired protesters to protest against the elimination of a veryy controversial couple  in her show...lol..and yes i agree on Balaji part..besides nothing is beyond Ekta...she can do anything for her shows and movies..hence no idea how much to trust 

Good Lord! What an amazing woman. ðŸ˜†

Hey Ekta mata, please stall this name change then.
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. What the hell  name change is not cool at all, m fond the names, suddenly they'll be calling jodha by some other name, Mariam akbar? Harka akbar? sheesh! But i guess, we have to be happy by the fact that atleast the show is not closed 😵
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally disappionteddd ðŸ˜’
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poulomi12

@bold : REALLY?! Which one? I really like to know!😆

I was also not able to rule out the possibility that this is all a publicity stunt. Be it whatever it may, if only PH that can take a strong stance in all this its none other than Balaji. 

She may have just created rumours for her movie, so that they don't stop the screening of her new movie. Telling the media that she may walk out of JA. JA is her dream. S relax guys.😊
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im fed up wid all these dramas. In da show they didn't insult rajputs or anyone. So why dis drama?