Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

i think a name change would be good to put full stop on this matter ... looks like Jodha name is def to change n mayb the title of the show itself... i hope the others remain the same 😳

Agree with you 
This is my favorite show😊
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like I've said before, this culture of threatening and banning needs to stop. Apparently, in this country, you have the right and freedom to express yourself but you can't hurt anyone's hypersensitive feelings while you are doing that. So in the end, since you can never do anything that will end up pleasing everybody on this planet, you will always hurt somebody or the other. Therefore, you have no right to express yourself.
Also, the people who get books, films and tv shows banned have the right to have their feelings hurt, but our feelings don't get hurt at all when something we like is taken away from us.
It is a simple thing- if you don't like something- protest in constructive ways- come up with a new show/book/film depicting your point of view.
The people who are resorting to such tactics are not really doing great favour to Rajput honour.
Also, what exactly do they want? For all Rajputs to be portrayed as saints? They've shown Suryabhan, Uday Singh, Pratap Singh as brave, honourable men right? No race is all bad or all good. If you read Rajput history, there was plenty of villains and in-fighting within the Rajput clans. There was this prince in Chittor who was so bad that people afterwards would call him Ghatirao- never uttering his actual name. Think about PRC. Prithviraj and Samar Singh were rajputs, so was Jaimal and Jaichand and Bhimdev. I didn't see any Rajputs protesting then. Just because you have Mughals now some people with too much time in their hands feel that they must immediately protest without even knowing what the show is about. Shame on you people.
This show is about two different cultures trying to understand and come to terms with each other. That some people might have a problem with that shows how intolerant we have become as a nation. Happy Independence Day indeed!
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i think mayb just Jodha name n the title... They just dun want to hear the name Jodha 😆.. I hope so coz from the beginning they are arguing on that Jodha part......

Ekta n zee tv will surely find some ways... dun worry...😳... a lot of money n zee tv know this show has a potential 😳

first ipk n then ipk2 stupids news by sp  now this JA. news .why god why ?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  the way people r arguing wd the name jodha in that video 😲 EK was also struggling n mumbling while saying that they may leave the show as producers ðŸ˜­
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

first ipk n then ipk2 stupids news by sp  now this JA. news .why god why ?? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  the way people r arguing wd the name jodha in that video 😲 EK was also struggling n mumbling while saying that they may leave the show as producers ðŸ˜­

yaar dun remind me of IPK 2, my heart will be bleeding Cry...  IPK is abt only Arnav & Khushi ... n no one else bas 😆

Im not sure abt the vidoe have not watched it yet, but Ekta has been a long timer in the industry she def knows wat to do... mayb shes also put in a pressure state... so hence that expression...

Her last historical show if im not mistaken failed, so by hook or crook she will want this JA historical to make a name of its own. So im being +...

Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail

yaar dun remind me of IPK 2, my heart will be bleeding 😭...  IPK is abt only Arnav & Khushi ... n no one else bas 😆

Im not sure abt the vidoe have not watched it yet, but Ekta has been a long timer in the industry she def knows wat to do... mayb shes also put in a pressure state... so hence that expression...

Her last historical show if im not mistaken failed, so by hook or crook she will want this JA historical to make a name of its own. So im being +...

yeah lets see wt will be her next plan for the show ðŸ˜•
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What tthe 😡 .aaj bade raajput aa gaye jab ..Jodha Akbar movie release hui thi tab ye raajput kahan they...jab mugh-le -azam aayi tab kahan they usmein bhi jodha naam hi tha ...ab inhe achanak se yaad aa gaya ye rajputs hain. 😡
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

yeah lets see wt will be her next plan for the show ðŸ˜•

lets just see...but i read somewhere they even filed a case in High Court Confused...Confused
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They just want the name 'Jodha' to be changed, that is their issue or that is what they are saying... unless they find something else in it to protest.

Sometimes i feel, if it had not been for Ekta's OUATIM2, this show wud not suffer the fate! I know I am being unreasonable and silly, but i cant stop feeling bad. 

Frankly, Balaji has that strength to go against all these protest and continue as it is, but sadly enough, they found its weak point. They put a lot of money for a film, and the money it can gain from a region is quite large, esp. when big names are involved in it. Only if the movie was released at a later time, when the show had gained a lot of recognition, so that there was no point in protest, or if it was released before the show started. 

'Jodha-Akbar' would not be same anymore...

But still wishing for the best!
Edited by poulomi12 - 10 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

They just want the name 'Jodha' to be changed, that is their issue or that is what they are saying... unless they find something else in it to protest.

Sometimes i feel, if it had not been for Ekta's OUATIM2, this show wud not suffer the fate! I know I am being unreasonable and silly, but i cant stop feeling bad. 

Frankly, Balaji has that strength to go against all these protest and continue as it is, but sadly enough, they found its weak point. They put a lot of money for a film, and the money it can gain from a region is quite large, esp. when big names are involved in it. Only if the movie was released at a later time, when the show had gained a lot of recognition, so that there was no point in protest, or if it was released before the show started. 

'Jodha-Akbar' would not be same anymore...

But still wishing for the best!

so true... the proest was stopped for a while but again it has started because of the movie release ... 
ChupChupKe thumbnail

lets just see...but i read somewhere they even filed a case in High Court 😕...😕

they means who balaji or protesters ðŸ˜•