Shocked and Pissed about JA

Posted: 10 years ago
The new video that has been released about the fate of Jodha Akbar has left me up in arms! I for one fail to see how this show upsets Rajputs in any way! First of all if anyone should be pissed about how they are being portrayed..it should only have been the Mughals and thankfully no one protested regarding that

I bet half of these protesters didn't even care or know that they were Rajputs until this show came out! And now they want to play the Rajput Card...give me a break and go crawl back into the hole you came out of. I bet they didn't even watch the first episode but assumed it was offensive.

I'm upset by the feeling that something is not right here...why would Ekta who has been working on this show for more then a year decide to pull out? It's NOT ADDING UP and that's why I'm pissed that she even acknowledged these people and gave them the time of day. Screw that Ekta I'm not cool with that at all! I know some people had said that they might try to hurt someone if their demands are not met. If that happened then they really need to rethink what the HELL THERE DOING. You going to threaten someone over a show that clearly plays a disclaimer that says that Jodha had different names and doesn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. A part of this show is going to be through word of mouth anyways

If the shows title is changed I will be pissed, if Jodha's name is changed I'll be upset too. If they even touch Akbar's character then that is absolutely uncalled for!! The problem is the portrayal of Rajputs and Jodha right..them deal with that if you have too! But I do not want a complete overhaul of the storyline and characters!

I really needed to vent this because that video has just upset me and this whole debacle is an utter joke. Even though I want no changes at all...if they do change anything it should only be what they asked for which is the name change of Jodha and the show..THAT'S IT..NO MORE.Edited by sweet_5 - 10 years ago
i think a name change would be good to put full stop on this matter ... looks like Jodha name is def to change n mayb the title of the show itself... i hope the others remain the same 😳
Seriously they did not bash any religion or cast. Just a lover story which has a lesson that two people from different religion and background became one and has a great history which actually bring many changes in indian history.
I donot want it pull off air as it is my favourite these days
i m fed up wd all these drama again n again..  though i dont want  jodha name to change but we hv no option... for the show to run this jodha name need to be change ... ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by sonilausarun

i m fed up wd all these drama again n again..  though i dont want  jodha name to change but we hv no option... for the show to run this jodha name need to be change ... ðŸ˜­
actually they dun need even to change.. like star girl stated they can opt to call her Malika... ignoring the Jodha name part... N for the tile rather than changin it for a new name for jodha or replace it with other Name then can change it to Jalalludin Mohamed Ahkbar... something like that... coz the love story is part of akhbar life...😳 this will solve all problem...😳 just my view
Originally posted by riyya6

i think a name change would be good to put full stop on this matter ... looks like Jodha name is def to change n mayb the title of the show itself... i hope the others remain the same 😳

If they have to change the name and title then okay...but I don't want a overhaul of the entire story
on Live India tv they showed , "Jodha Akbar ke Kirdar Badlenge". and then they showed the pic of Rajat - Paridhi. on some other news channel they showed Ekta saying, " If I have hurt somebody, I am sorry. If it's just ok to change the name of the serial, then i ll change it".

What's the truth , guys? just the name of serial will change? or the name of characters will change or the actors also change?

plz confirm the news...
Originally posted by sweet_5

If they have to change the name and title then okay...but I don't want a overhaul of the entire story
i think the problem is with jodha name... not the entire story  hope so Embarrassed
its ok if they only change the show name n jodha's name ..but story chnage will ruin the complete show ..though i dont think they r gonna chnage the story ... atleast i hope so ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by sonilausarun

its ok if they only change the show name n jodha's name ..but story chnage will ruin the complete show ..though i dont think they r gonna chnage the story ... atleast i hope so ðŸ˜’
i think mayb just Jodha name n the title... They just dun want to hear the name Jodha 😆.. I hope so coz from the beginning they are arguing on that Jodha part......

Ekta n zee tv will surely find some ways... dun worry...😳... a lot of money n zee tv know this show has a potential 😳
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago