Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Amit Tyagi(from AajTak)onIPKKND2,Barun,Sanaya,MAMR (Page 12)

Ree1306 IF-Dazzler
Ree1306
Ree1306

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
As Catherine just said..ppl like to give free ka lecture in every post..! Chahe koi sune yaa na sune..! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12angrybreadMastMalang.shinchan.

Ree1306 IF-Dazzler
Ree1306
Ree1306

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by Ree1306

Originally posted by ishqRONsharma

Originally posted by sasya1234

SaRun will not happen in future DancingParty
Now,I think IPK fans will give rest to spamming,calling and harassing SP employees

hehe i never thought i will like your comment but then yeah thank god no harrassing people LOL

oh yeah let the flawless angel and human with flaws remain distance apartWink

yeah that will ensure the hairun  fans to be  keeping at distance too .
if they can keep theself apart as they have nothing to do with hairun on hiatusLOLWinkROFL

did you see flawless in new white sony ad may be you will faint its good you stay at distance
with hairs and oily stuff Tongue

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure Cry  so still under learning phase LOL

When will you shutup i wonder..! Embarrassed
Dead  why do you wonder , dear  saying truth  always hurts if they say ramleela
if i say its rassleela DeadOuch

Aww..! Dats the prblm of ur tiny brain not mine..! Embarrassed
  LOL  at least mine is tiny , do you have Embarrassed

Yeah bigger n more intelligent than urs..! Tongue
it does not look likeLOLROFL

Only to you..sorry to say thats again the prblm of your tiny brain..! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

good to see you guys LOL  hope others also come out Evil Smile
nothing wrong in taking BW or publicity or coming to IF did i every say .
all i am saying  u r doing it then why say he is not doing LOL

"Good to you guys"? clearly..thats not the part of discussion that we were having rt? I dont know what you meant by "you guys"...and I dont know whom you are expecting to come out? I was neither talking to anyone supporting Barun in this thread nor the ppl who bashes him..if you dont have the answer or if you dont want to answer, let it be  and lets cut the discussion, there is no need to make it personal..

its not person. i said guys right LOL
i have replied enough in all my replied what else you want me to reply Big smile
MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

after long time log in ipk forum ...what m seeing ...same old storyLOL...same people stuck in old world...i thought new jodi , sizzling hot romance of new jodi helpled move on from Arshi ...but nahi people still stuck with ipk ...

r n they same people who use to habit of poking every Barun related post and preached long lecture on drooling post and struggled high to close Barun apperciation post becoz same people has philosophy apperciation post and deooling post shd nt be in main forum

but what m seeing in some other famous where same famous people drooling on nighties , night suits and every second post in famous forum is abt angel's angelic look,flawless skin, angelic dance , angelic smile , falwless beauty and list is long ...accha to rulles changed ion other forums ...LOL

Arre, if there is nothing in the show other than to discuss nighties, belly romance, dogs and rain dance.
So they come back to supposedly dead forum. When angel herself has not moved on from her previous show, how do u expect her fans to move on. Mera Barun, wonder if this is not cheap publicity

Edited by saalu1 - 16 August 2013 at 3:56am

Ree1306DarkDesire12angrybreadChanna_mereyaa

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by cathu

after long time log in ipk forum ...what m seeing ...same old storyLOL...same people stuck in old world...i thought new jodi , sizzling hot romance of new jodi helpled move on from Arshi ...but nahi people still stuck with ipk ...

r n they same people who use to habit of poking every Barun related post and preached long lecture on drooling post and struggled high to close Barun apperciation post becoz same people has philosophy apperciation post and deooling post shd nt be in main forum

but what m seeing in some other famous where same famous people drooling on nighties , night suits and every second post in famous forum is abt angel's angelic look,flawless skin, angelic dance , angelic smile , falwless beauty and list is long ...accha to rulles changed ion other forums ...LOL

Arre, if there is nothing in the show other than to discuss nighties, belly romance, dogs and rain dance.
So they come back to supposedly dead forum. When angel herself has not moved on from her previous show, how do u expect her fans to move on. Mera Barun, wonder if this is not cheap publicity
angel changed statement per situation and chanting Barun 's name per situation ...
meara Barun ...lolz 
drooling on nigties ...sssh ...but kya karea , when show lack substance then just drool on flawless beauty ...forum shd be name , beauty contentes forum , angelic forum , oh nahi , flawless forum or angel shrine ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306angrybreadMastMalang

ASRphanki IF-Dazzler
ASRphanki
ASRphanki

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Enuf guyss..stop it..
Plzz all of u stop quoting each other...
Ree..saalu..bramcote..nd whoever barun fans are der..
Join movie thread...
Dont discuss nonsense nd things wich are of least importance..plzz guyss

Ree1306ishq30DarkDesire12angrybread

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

good to see you guys LOL  hope others also come out Evil Smile
nothing wrong in taking BW or publicity or coming to IF did i every say .
all i am saying  u r doing it then why say he is not doing LOL

"Good to you guys"? clearly..thats not the part of discussion that we were having rt? I dont know what you meant by "you guys"...and I dont know whom you are expecting to come out? I was neither talking to anyone supporting Barun in this thread nor the ppl who bashes him..if you dont have the answer or if you dont want to answer, let it be  and lets cut the discussion, there is no need to make it personal..

its not person. i said guys right LOL
i have replied enough in all my replied what else you want me to reply Big smile
who am I to want something from you.."guys" hmm..I didnt know it wasn't personal... so whom were you expecting to come out with me when you said with an evil emotion that "hope others also come out"? 

if you have missed something in my earlier post..There were quite a few points you mentioned in your post, which I  have quoted and replied..instead of saying anything about that you expressed your happiness to see us(which I am still not sure which guys u were referring to)..

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
OMG Whats happening here?
@saru u need my help kya?? Haha...

Go to top