Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Amit Tyagi(from AajTak)onIPKKND2,Barun,Sanaya,MAMR (Page 11)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ree1306

Originally posted by tvshowfan

Originally posted by ishqRONsharma

Originally posted by sasya1234

SaRun will not happen in future DancingParty
Now,I think IPK fans will give rest to spamming,calling and harassing SP employees

hehe i never thought i will like your comment but then yeah thank god no harrassing people LOL

oh yeah let the flawless angel and human with flaws remain distance apartWink

yeah that will ensure the hairun  fans to be  keeping at distance too .
if they can keep theself apart as they have nothing to do with hairun on hiatusLOLWinkROFL

did you see flawless in new white sony ad may be you will faint its good you stay at distance
with hairs and oily stuff Tongue

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure Cry  so still under learning phase LOL

When will you shutup i wonder..! Embarrassed
Dead  why do you wonder , dear  saying truth  always hurts if they say ramleela
if i say its rassleela DeadOuch

Aww..! Dats the prblm of ur tiny brain not mine..! Embarrassed
  LOL  at least mine is tiny , do you have Embarrassed

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged

good to see you guys LOL  hope others also come out Evil Smile
nothing wrong in taking BW or publicity or coming to IF did i every say .
all i am saying  u r doing it then why say he is not doing LOL

"Good to you guys"? clearly..thats not the part of discussion that we were having rt? I dont know what you meant by "you guys"...and I dont know whom you are expecting to come out? I was neither talking to anyone supporting Barun in this thread nor the ppl who bashes him..if you dont have the answer or if you dont want to answer, let it be  and lets cut the discussion, there is no need to make it personal..

Edited by bs_deeps - 16 August 2013 at 3:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsjdd1959ishq30DarkDesire12angrybreadChanna_mereyaa

Dazzler. IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306DarkDesire12.Panache.angrybreadMastMalang

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Originally posted by bs_deeps

ofcourse even if i was a CVs i had rather save my story and track and dialgoue for a actor who wants to stay and work for my show rather than have a future plan LOL
you seem to know a lot..so why do you think channel and PH signed with an actor who gave commitment for an year? charity? why do you think channel and PH continued mindless tracks instead of closing down the show? pity on audience? why channel and PH wanted to kill ASR character and have another love interest to Khushi..much of creativity?  Why someone had to leak insider news?  Btw..oh..yes that actor who played Arnav Singh Raizada didnt need dialogues to show what that character wanted to speak..All he needed was two mins screen space out of 20 mins and he would steal the show..
i said triggered IPK debacle.  he triggered it and later ipk fel like a bunch of cards Tongue
about @blue hehe dear go and  read his infamous cofee with gul  video he said he continued in ipk after feb(when his contract was to be renewed and he was offered mamr)  cause he got money and all got money Tongue
@blue liner..I didnt say that Amit Tyagi said it..so you wanna check with him..? Since you mentioned whether Amit was positive or negative about Barun, I just quoted those lines..
do you seriously think he did not make enough money in ipk and he did SPL for free  Dead
Did  he or his fans claim that he did IPK for free? Is there nothing between doing charity and being money minded..if taking salary makes one money minded..this entire world is money minded
abut publicity savy ROFL all TOI article, cheap meet and greet was not for publicity Silly
cheap? I dont know whether you meant inexpensive or little effort..? whatever it was..he  clearly made his fans happy..
when and if mamr first look comes you will know how much publicity minded he is LOL
Is there anyone who doesnt do publicity for thier shows? From SRK to new comers, everyone does that..isn't it? I am sure Sans and BS didnt go to SPL for thier own publicity but they had to go bcoz thier channel asked them to..I am sure there is a difference between promoting thier product  and publicizing something for thier own good..
lets not even talk about morphed pic HT article and miss malini  stuff Dead
LOL..I didnt talk..I dont even know whats that morphed pic you were mentioned..looks like I dont follow Barun as much as you do
its  a different point that he cant be on live stage , do not call that to be non publicity savy LOL
i wont be surprised if he or his team come to IF LOL
I tried to understand that point, but I  couldnt..did someone  say his stage fear is the reason why he doesnt want to b publicity  savy? oh..yes..even if he / his team comes to IF, whats wrong in that...there are already links in IF for few the celebrity blogs rt? or is there a new rule that we are talking about which is applicable only to Barun?

good to see you guys LOL  hope others also come out Evil Smile
nothing wrong in taking BW or publicity or coming to IF did i every say .
all i am saying  u r doing it then why say he is not doing LOL

Yeh lo...I was thinking it was Amit Tyagi who said it and not fansShocked
Oh no...now he is next in line after fans, mad Midas, mitali etc for well deserving abuse on fb/twitter etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12.Panache.Channa_mereyaa

Ree1306 IF-Dazzler
Ree1306
Ree1306

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Now,I think IPK fans will give rest to spamming,calling and harassing SP employees

hehe i never thought i will like your comment but then yeah thank god no harrassing people LOL

if they can keep theself apart as they have nothing to do with hairun on hiatusLOLWinkROFL

did you see flawless in new white sony ad may be you will faint its good you stay at distance

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure Cry  so still under learning phase LOL

Yeah bigger n more intelligent than urs..! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12angrybread

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Originally posted by bramcote46

Originally posted by sonapri

Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by sonapri

Sigh ... Some people can't move onLOL
i call it abandon issueLOL
and wow didnt knew meeting fans is a cheap publicity. i wonder what people had to say for fav who takes his ex costar name most of the time even though the current co star clearly not like it and he is not required LOL then it will be aww awwLOL

So true dear when fav still stuck in all sbs with prev show/ co-star then how can fans move onLOLWink
May be I was wrong to think that may be angelic dance and a new hairaf hobti in new LOK show might help them move on but I have been proven wrongLOL

harif hobtiROFLROFL...

but my heart broken with ipk2 ...Broken Heart...i has high hopes for visa ...oh may be it happen in season 3,4 and so on ..yanhea...LOL

Me too sooo wanted to see VISACry

According to Avinash's tweet he had been working hard for ipk2 since jan when the most professional actress was also free, wonder why ph / channel didn't opt for total professionalismConfusedmay be this time they wanted to be out of pressure and cheap publicity and wanted to equalise screen spaceLOL
cause most proffessional actor wanted to do different thing although the character in new is same.preaching preaching and preachingDead
and we know whose fans have reduced after mid clearanceLOLLOL

You are being brutally honestLOL

I wonder if someone will be drooling over caveman..oh yes, his hair and beard are made of special quality unlike some unprofessional actor LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306DarkDesire12angrybread

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

after long time log in ipk forum ...what m seeing ...same old story LOL...same people stuck in old world...i thought new jodi , sizzling hot romance of new jodi helpled move on from Arshi ...but nahi people still stuck with ipk ...

r n they same people who use to habit of poking every Barun related post and preached long lecture on drooling post and struggled high to close Barun apperciation post becoz same people has philosophy apperciation post and deooling post shd nt be in main forum 

but what m seeing in some other famous where same famous people drooling on nighties , night suits and every second post in  famous forum is abt angel's angelic look,flawless skin, angelic dance , angelic smile , falwless beauty and list is long ...accha to rulles changed ion other forums ...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

melfnsRee1306ishq30.Panache.angrybreadChanna_mereyaaMastMalang

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Yeah bigger n more intelligent than urs..! Tongue
it does not look likeLOLROFL

Go to top