Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cathu

harif hobti πŸ€£πŸ€£...

but my heart broken with ipk2 ...πŸ’”...i has high hopes for visa ...oh may be it happen in season 3,4 and so on ..yanhea...πŸ˜† harif uncle on life ok ...🀣

now  how  i will droll ...🀣

wow cathu ji.. 2 most professional actors πŸ˜³
one ex mrs india ( in the show) and one ex mr india ( reality )
wow this jodi wil create history πŸ˜Š
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cathu

harif hobti πŸ€£πŸ€£...

but my heart broken with ipk2 ...πŸ’”...i has high hopes for visa ...oh may be it happen in season 3,4 and so on ..yanhea...πŸ˜†

Me too sooo wanted to see VISA πŸ˜­ 

According to Avinash's tweet he had been working hard for ipk2 since jan when the most professional actress was also free, wonder why ph / channel didn't opt for total professionalism πŸ˜• may be this time they wanted to be out of pressure and cheap publicity and wanted to equalise screen space πŸ˜†
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: summer_breeze

[Quote=tvshowfan]ofcourse even if i was a CVs i had rather save my story and track and dialgoue for a actor who wants to stay and work for my show rather than have a future plan i said triggered IPK debacle. he triggered it and later ipk fel like a bunch of cards about That's why they are called CVs paid for, no matter who pulls the trigger, who quits the show, who is going on a longish -shortish break from the soap. etc etc, they are hired to write with what they got.
🀒 they would have done did you not see they still managed so many craps why  after feb you can clearly see ASR was on the down hill,   and thats exactly becasue that shows ASR was a well written, if it can be well written it c an be spoiled too.  yes i know its bad for a fan but then for everybody its buisness.
QH success itself talk, what ipk would have been if somebody was notself.  🀒
CVs yet again showed what they can do right πŸ˜† right on the face of the people who blamed them called names
@blue hehe dear go and read his infamous cofee with gul video he said he continued in ipk after feb(when his contract was to be renewed and he was offered mamr) cause he got money and all got moneyAh, honesty from this actor regarding money making. Wish people could give such brutally honest answers and avoid potshots spree.
and i have no issues with people making money  cause everybody makes πŸ˜†

do you seriously think he did not make enough money in ipk and he did SPL for free abut publicity savy all TOI article, cheap meet and greet was not for publicity when and if mamr first look comes you will know how much publicity minded he isoh cheap!!! I'm sorry according to you its cheap... That's all they could afford hey but many who had been there , were really happy, so who is complaining??? The people who are sitting behind a comp?
As far as publicity, everyone does publicity for their own movies/soaps... Ah atleast he is going to be doing publicity for his own movie mamr, not about his previous show or co-star, when he is on his publicity spree for his movie.unless the media people ask him about it .But few just can't shut it.

hey dear i have no issues if he does anything for publicity πŸ˜† all do its just that he does for publicity yet you say he is not publicty hungry πŸ˜† oh really stuti said barun called her 🀒 are you saying she is attention seeker πŸ˜† i agree πŸ˜†  oh yeah the same guy who said will not comment on ipk πŸ˜† lets see if MAMR is similar to  ASR then i will again not shutup on it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

lets not even talk about morphed pic HT article and miss malini stuff its a different point that he cant be on live stage , do not call that to be non publicity savy i wont be surprised if he or his team come to IF

Who gives a shit!!! Regardless of his stutterings and stammering and uncomfy nature on live stage, people have come stormed to the places including the cheap greet and meet like you claimed,to see him, that matters!!!
[/Quote]

exactly why make it so great when its not yeah i have been storming happening on his birthday thread πŸ˜† and movie thread 🀒 and petition and dislike on ipk2 promo
comman agree that people have reduced once they finally realized that ASR and BS are different
even i do not like live or stage , dear i have no issues with it too its just that do not call it the name of publicty shy πŸ€’
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bramcote46

Me too sooo wanted to see VISA πŸ˜­ 

According to Avinash's tweet he had been working hard for ipk2 since jan when the most professional actress was also free, wonder why ph / channel didn't opt for total professionalism πŸ˜• may be this time they wanted to be out of pressure and cheap publicity and wanted to equalise screen space πŸ˜†

cause most proffessional actor wanted to do different thing although the character in new is same.preaching preaching and preaching🀒
and we know whose fans have reduced after mid clearanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sasya1234

Oh Yeah,I have seen that Rakhi Sawant one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Such a brutally honest video that was πŸ˜†

Yep angels fans spammed to get that video removed πŸ˜† kyun didn't like the way media was brutally honest about it ..
Wonder why they did that and now some people come here preaching about show closing.
bikerider thumbnail

good to see you guys πŸ˜†  hope others also come out 😈
nothing wrong in taking BW or publicity or coming to IF did i every say .
all i am saying  u r doing it then why say he is not doing πŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sonapri

cause most proffessional actor wanted to do different thing although the character in new is same.preaching preaching and preaching🀒
and we know whose fans have reduced after mid clearanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are being brutally honest πŸ˜†
shikha208 thumbnail

Really of you guys are  always  spreading negativity and fighting with each other

bashing BS and SI .The ones who have given such a lovely show called IPKKND which

no other actor can give .

REPORTED
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tvshowfan

🀒  why do you wonder , dear  saying truth  always hurts if they say ramleela
if i say its rassleela 🀒

Aww..! Dats the prblm of ur tiny brain not mine..! πŸ˜³