Originally posted by: aakanshya

tfs😊

and loved what he say about my barun 😳

you are most welcome my friend ...and I too love them ...πŸ€—
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

<font color="#3333ff"><font face="Times New Roman">Raj Baddhan seems to be an attention seek , he has been using ipk and ipk fans for his publicity🀒

hopefully barun and sanaya understood and have stopped giving interviews to him πŸ‘πŸΌ
</font></font>

Sharoo I thnk irs been ages rb has taken int of bs and si..vhe was supp to take a joibt int of sarun in may..

God knws which may he was talking abt..

Only cause si and bs dont open their mouth..thy seem to take thm fr a ride.. 😑
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meera...

Sharoo I thnk irs been ages rb has taken int of bs and si..vhe was supp to take a joibt int of sarun in may..

God knws which may he was talking abt..

Only cause si and bs dont open their mouth..thy seem to take thm fr a ride.. 😑

@sumana yes dear , thanks πŸ˜ƒ

meera  sigh at least  si is in connection with us using SBS and video messages

but why amit  said  barun was not intersted and he wanted to leave ipk in sep cause his movie mamr was about to be released 🀒 
does it mean that  all along people were right  πŸ˜›
did not understans is it +ve to barun or negative πŸ˜†
DushtKanya thumbnail
Tfs! I am only interested about Sobti and I loved what he said on him πŸ˜‰
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Barun

Tfs! I am only interested about Sobti and I loved what he said on him πŸ˜‰

Yes we all are ...❀️ aren't we !!...πŸ€—
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

@sumana yes dear , thanks πŸ˜ƒ

meera sigh at least si is in connection with us using SBS and video messages

but why amit said barun was not intersted and he wanted to leave ipk in sep cause his movie mamr was about to be released 🀒
does it mean that all along people were right πŸ˜›
did not understans is it +ve to barun or negative πŸ˜†

Well either u didn't hear it properly or heard what u wanted to hear πŸ˜† he said his movie will be releasing in sept... Next month and not abt him wanting to leave the show on sept for the movie... He sd tht he has spoken to the producer of the movie and it is ready and the first look will be out in sept

He also says that Barun and Sanaya have moved on from ipk and both r happy doing what they r doing now... He then went on to add that Barun is not publicity hungry and not money minded like others and so is happy in his space. He also said tht he doesn't think that sarun is going to happen again for a long long time
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. loved what he said about  barun. its nothing new to me but good to hear. he was never fame or money minded. thats why never use his famous character asr for  own selfish purpose.like some people do as soon as latest serial starts flopping.🀒 i hope he never  do that in future too.
and also about sarun part.πŸ˜ƒ thnks againπŸ€—
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapri

thanks for sharing. loved what he said about  barun. its nothing new to me but good to hear. he was never fame or money minded. thats why never use his famous character asr for  own selfish purpose.like some people do as soon as latest serial starts flopping.🀒 i hope he never  do that in future too.
and also about sarun part.πŸ˜ƒ thnks againπŸ€—

you are welcome Sonapri πŸ€—
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the way Amit Tyagi spoke..mamr may relase in year end and the first look expected in september...

And he has very clearly said..50 50 ipk 2 may or may not work out as sequels have nt worked out inb past..

Both si and bs have moved frm image of Arnav and Khushi..in the near future no chance of tm being together...

Si is happy with CC...

sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meera...

Loved the way Amit Tyagi spoke..mamr may relase in year end and the first look expected in september...

And he has very clearly said..50 50 ipk 2 may or may not work out as sequels have nt worked out inb past..

Both si and bs have moved frm image of Arnav and Khushi..in the near future no chance of tm being together...

Si is happy with CC...

@ red I agree with you Meera πŸ˜Š