India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ADDICTED!! SEASON 2 - PART 4 (Page 9)

roshreb IF-Rockerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
addicted is back wiz a bang!! awesome update.. OMG wat happened to viren?? its shockingly hilarious ROFL...which syndrome is that??  the happening kickass viren rockss..lmao..
love over protective virat..everything is intense wiz him..& virat this wild viren calls manvi darling only!! :-p dnt know how much more he will shock virat..
haww and sweet  witty ria is too cute she can repeat the numbers  both wiz her eyes opened n closed ..any distinction..lol
and just like nikki me too feel proud of virat ;-) waiting for next part..
(be on the spree of giving updates rather than making new thread :-p)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebolt

bluebolt Senior Member
bluebolt
bluebolt

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshreb

addicted is back wiz a bang!! awesome update.. OMG wat happened to viren?? its shockingly hilarious ROFL...which syndrome is that??  the happening kickass viren rockss..lmao..
love over protective virat..everything is intense wiz him..& virat this wild viren calls manvi darling only!! :-p dnt know how much more he will shock virat..
haww and sweet  witty ria is too cute she can repeat the numbers  both wiz her eyes opened n closed ..any distinction..lol

So, you want to be the last person commenting now? Ouch I am teasing you about this too?? ab kya karogi?
roshreb IF-Rockerz
roshreb
roshreb

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluebolt

So, you want to be the last person commenting now? Ouch I am teasing you about this too?? ab kya karogi?

ya if not 1st thn last ..Tongue
waise u always have something against me!!

bluebolt

bluebolt Senior Member
bluebolt
bluebolt

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

ya if not 1st thn last ..Tongue
waise u always have something against me!!

:p  I do. its fun!

roshreb

js1234 Senior Member
js1234
js1234

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Note: Hey guys, I have a question. Did all of you get a PM for the last update? I tried the new feature where you can PM 50 people at a time, since not many of you commented, I am wondering if you guys got the PM. Please do let me know.

-Anu Heart

Got it for part two is there are any more?
devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Superb updt... really really loved it so much... viren in that punk look haa haa haa... It cracked me out Omg!!! I couldnt stop laughing imagining him like that and nikki-ria-spiderman are cute and adorable like always :)... The most amazing was virman ofcourse... cant wait to read the next part... pls cont soon :))
Nandita217 Senior Member
Nandita217
Nandita217

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ADDICTED, AGAIN!!!!!!!! Oh god!!!!!! How I'm going to get over all your stories in future, god only knows!!!!!! Finally perfect couple & cute ria & nikki are back!!!!!!!!! Really missed them a lot!!!!!!
But what's wrong with sweet Viren?? Rockstar? lol...the way the kids were trying to stop Virat from entering the house was so funny as well as cute!!!!!!!!Smile
Really Anu di...your trademark is seen everywhere!!!!!! 
Kudos to you!!!!!!!!!Big smile
maclean Goldie
maclean
maclean

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Big smile first muahhh and hugss for bringing nikkie and ria back,,,, and the virman baby,,, Smile waiting,, awww yeh virenji ko kya problem hogaye,, hair colour and viren ji,, LOL and jeevika bechari for nw,, virat again a caring sry over caring cute hubby,,, cake wala part was awesome,,, ClapClap and manvi.. choo cute as always... lovely update.. of addicted,, waiting for next,,,

Go to top