Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Chennai Express (VI) - Reviews/BO Updates! (Page 66)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Haha SRK has been in touch with Kashyap since a while now...way before BV I think LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefull....Poojie....

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705262

Ab ye konsa naya natak hai re!  D'oh

Anushka's PR trying to cash in on SRK's popularity with all the news of CE breaking records. LOL

But I'd love to see SRK work with Kashyap, so if she did this deed, I say good job to her.

Funny thing is that SRK has known Kashyap for long, but the article make it seem like had Anushka not "recommended" Shah, Anurag would've never thought of casting him. But, now since Miss Anushka recommended him so graciously, Anurag has agreed to write a script for Shah LOLLOLLOL
LavaLips___ Senior Member
LavaLips___
LavaLips___

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Btw was just reading some old articles on IF and google saying srk is finished,he cant attract crowds.he will never make a comeback,he is no longer the king,blah blah blah!!

While i do agree,srk is still at his lowest phase in terms of his movie career(before 2008,almost every other movie of his was a blockbuster in domestic and overseas both),the fact is even in his SO CALLED LOWEST PHASE,he can give a monster of a hit like CE which can rival/even better ETT(salman's biggest hit in his biggest phase)

Talks a lot about the man and his stardom,he is here to stay for many more years!

Wonder if srk does a movie wid WOM like CDI or 3 idiots,what would it collect?

SKY IS THE LIMIT..LITERALLYTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullChe.Guevara-RaeesRiks-FleurBleue....Poojie....blue-ice.

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yeah I remember those articles of Kashyap visiting Mannat and writing a script for SRK and whatnot. But this article makes it seems like the mahaan Anushka devi is getting SRK films. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Chennai Express ?@ChennaiExp2013

#ChennaiExpress sets a NEW record in international arena. HIGHEST OPENING WEEKEND GROSSER . pic.twitter.com/Eis5UAgVer

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LavaLips___HousefullChe.Guevara-RaeesRiks-SilentSilverMR.KooLDB_reloadedtomnjerry2blue-ice.

Che.Guevara IF-Rockerz
Che.Guevara
Che.Guevara

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GredForge-

hey guys! 
i dunno if it can be shared here ..but does anybody know any site (other than torrent) where i can watch CE online and in good quality? i dont expect HD or anything but i cant stand bad one's either! 
thank you

No Evil Smile But i can give u a link for a good DVD rip of OUATIMD Wink

-RaeesRiks-khoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Okay so after reading that Anuskha article, I went on to search stuff on Shah and Anurag K. 

Found something really interesting...it was published pretty recently. 

Shah Rukh Khan is having trouble making up his mind over which of the half a dozen directors he wants to work with 

Shah Rukh Khan begins shooting for Farah Khan's film within a fortnight but at the same time, he is also deliberating on his next project. King Khan has yet to make up his mind on what to sign post Farah's Happy New Year. 

http://apne.tv/news/Bollywood/3850/Shah-Rukh-cant-decide-which-film-to-do-next.html

Farhan Akhtar 

As many as six directors - Anurag Basu, Anurag Kashyap, R Balki, Ashutosh Gowarikar, Maneesh Sharma and Farhan Akhtar - have given him a script hearing. 

A source says, 'For a while now, Shah Rukh has been busy with Chennai Express. But he has met some directors and is trying to figure out which offer to take on. He is also keen to start a couple of productions under his banner and will take a decision on it too soon. ' 

Anurag Kashyap 

Shah Rukh Khan confirms, 'Yes, I have been listening to scripts. I have met Anurag Basu and Anurag Kashyap. I heard a story from Maneesh who had made Band Baaja Baraat, Ashu (Ashutosh Gowarikar) as well as Balki. 

Anurag Basu 

I have also heard a story from Farhan (Akhtar). He has three scripts for me, the remaining two I will hear soon. Happy New Year will take at least six months to complete, so I will greenlight one of them. This will give the filmmaker six to eight months to prepare as well. ' 

Ashutosh Gowarikar 

Speaking about his film production plans, he adds, 'Abhi kuch hai nahi but I would like to do it. I have had no time to sit and figure it out. My next film might not be from my production house. 

Maneesh Sharma 

I have time in November as I don't think we would be shooting that month for Happy New Year. This is when I will decide what to produce next. I want to make some films now. I hope that Chennai Express chal jaye so that thoda paisa mujhe mil jaye. ' 

LavaLips___....Poojie....

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

• Top 10 highest grossers of Bollywood : Chennai Express enters at 4 in just 8 Days :-

1. 3 Idiots - 202.47 cr
    2. Ek Tha Tiger - 198.78 cr
    3. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - 188.57 cr
    4. Chennai Express - 163 cr (8 days running*)
    5. Dabangg 2 - 155.00 cr
    6. Bodyguard - 148.86 cr
    7. Dabangg - 138.88 cr
    8. Rowdy Rathore - 133.25 cr
    9. Jab Tak Hai Jaan - 120.85 cr
    10. Ready - 119.78 cr

Chennai Express stands at 4th position in just 8 days. Film is going strong in 2nd week also. So a 4 years Unbeaten Record of 3 Idiots is going to be beaten this month.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavaLips___-RaeesRiks-....Poojie....tomnjerry2blue-ice.

Go to top