Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 95)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Yes . I was shocked to see this one came up so fast . This was filed second day of surgery . I think after judge saw the evidence he wanted to to get rid of this . This lawer is famous for stupid asinine lawsuits . Rarely wins . So they rushed it . Just to get it over with .hospital lawer were shocked that he had no homework done and it came up so quickly . Stupid !!!
   I am glad you think she is pretty . There are so many exotic Indian girls in US . There is reason. Why they don't participate . self respect . I think Indian race  has very attractive girls.

BTW . This is off the subject . We saw this Indian girl at the wedding with huge implants . It was funny sight . Off course my husband spotted  it before anyone . but that was ridiculous . No way any one will be attracted to that funny sight .

Did you read what kanan wrote? " Don't asked me for pearls ,   I am not rich "I am very selective with my choice of jewelry but pearls are my choice . I think they are very pretty and sophisticate looking . I love the smallest one . I am going to demand them .

Edited by Heema22 - 18 September 2013 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
BTW have you seen"  Gift opening " vedio ? Picture with " foot in mouth" ? If not i will send you the link . Tabu was funny on ne of the post .
  I hope you are watching JLZ . It's better but leads chemistry is very poor . They need to work on it .she comes across cold and he acts childish so when they show thier romance it's not going to fly .
ODD couple in lead . But story is better . Sachi doesnot cerebrate her birthday either . Copy and only HD copy . 

BTW  chandrabindu  (Saumya wrote . ) is for Singeeta being Bong and that's why most of the viewer call her Sanchi . It's Bengali  not  Mararhi name! I am guessing !!

Edited by Heema22 - 17 September 2013 at 7:51pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Yes . I was shocked to see this one came up so fast . This was filed second day of surgery . I think after judge saw the evidence he wanted to to get rid of this . This lawer is famous for stupid asinine lawsuits . Rarely wins . So they rushed it . Just to get it over with .hospital lawer were shocked that he had no homework done and it came up so quickly . Stupid !!!
   I am glad you think she is pretty . There are so many exotic Indian girls in US . There is reason. Why they don't participate . self respect . I think Indian race  has very attractive girls.

BTW . This is off the subject . We saw this Indian girl at the wedding with huge in plants . It was funny sight . Off course my husband spotted  it before anyone . but that was ridiculous . No way any one will be attracted to that funny sight .

Did you read what kanan wrote? " Don't asked me for pearls ,   I am not rich "I am very selective with my choice of jewelry but pearls are my choice . I think they are very pretty and sophisticate looking . I love the smallest one . I am going to demand them .

I don't know about that LOL  I think its just that this is probably the 1st generation of American born Indians that is growing up and now having kids as well so we are seeing more of them branch out into fields other than medicine. 

okay Kanan, Heema is the richest one here among us so she's going to pay my bill for the pearls as well ROFL 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

[

okay Kanan, Heema is the richest one here among us so she's going to pay my bill for the pearls as well ROFL 

@ bold . 
What a friend I have !!!  Kanan cannot afford pearls is the joke !!! Three  Internet friends asking for gift  and  she  Shouldn't  refuse. pearls are cheapest . Fake ones will be fine ! 
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
OK .  There are 8 adults in my family room, watching very loud movie . Looks like its over because they are talking . 
   I need to say goodbye because Nautanki will be here any minute ..

I hope saumya will show up .

Goodnight ! Have a goodnight and good day ! When I visit Hyderabad I will  buy you nice pearls . Do you like   jewelry    ?    I know you will not answer it ! 

Goodnight HugSweet dreams about girls on date with pearls !! Hug

See you tomorrow !!

Edited by Heema22 - 17 September 2013 at 8:14pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

BTW have you seen"  Gift opening " vedio ? Picture with " foot in mouth" ? If not i will send you the link . Tabu was funny on ne of the post .
  I hope you are watching JLZ . It's better but leads chemistry is very poor . They need to work on it .she comes across cold and he acts childish so when they show thier romance it's not going to fly .
ODD couple in lead . But story is better . Sachi doesnot cerebrate her birthday either . Copy and only HD copy . 

BTW  chandrabindu  (Saumya wrote . ) is for Singeeta being Bong and that's why most of the viewer call her Sanchi . It's Bengali  not  Mararhi name! I am guessing !!

What video?  send me the link.  The picture- I think I know what you are talking about ROFL  After saying such nasty things about him, now they are going to sing his gun gan LOL

I watched yesterdays episode.  I agree there is absolutely no chemistry betweent the leads- tehy are good individually but don't click together.  The show is so freaking slow too.  I think I can do with watching 1 episode a week LOL

Thanks for the clarification- someone on that forum make a topic on the issue you raised- saachi vs saanchi- did you see it?

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Heema, I'm going to say goodbye- I will wait for the link for tomorrow...have a good night.  Hope saumya makes it back to this cc soon Big smile

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Quotes Walden.
What video?  send me the link.  The picture- I think I know what you are talking about ROFL  After saying such nasty things about him, now they are going to sing his gun gan LOL

I watched yesterdays episode.  I agree there is absolutely no chemistry betweent the leads- tehy are good individually but don't click together.  The show is so freaking slow too.  I think I can do with watching 1 episode a week LOL

Thanks for the clarification- someone on that forum make a topic on the issue you raised- saachi vs saanchi- did you see it?

I will PM you links . I learned !! At the end !!

No I have not visited that forum . I will tomorrow or if I get time tonight !! 
Last week few episodes were good too. Sachi is changing . Pradeep is her own brother not cousins ! They need to speed up the show . I feel like its made for old audience !!  

TBDRESS

Go to top