Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 94)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
This is why we hum songs and cannot get rid of it for a day . We have to sleep to forget it.

Our brain function is very mysterious. Very complicated . Very hard to understand . After many years of studying brain and knowing its physiology I have great interest  in the subject  and I want to to the research which has already started ( unofficially) now you must know our brain is wired ( in plane English ) it has constant flow of information between conscious and subconscious mind  
Our mind has two parts subconscious ( big one ) conscious one ( small one). Never unconscious . Brain is never unconscious .
The subconscious mind is a composite of everything one sees, hears and any information the mind collects that it cannot otherwise consciously process to make meaningful sense.
The conscious mind cannot always absorb disconnected information, as it would be an information overload, so the subconscious mind stores this information where it can be retrieved by the conscious mind when it needs to defend itself for survival.
The subconscious mind stores information that the conscious mind may not immediately process with full understanding, but it stores the information for later retrieval when "recalled" by the conscious mind, 

When we hear a song and we like the meaning or melody of the song initially it's in our conscious mind  later to avoid overburden it gets pushed in to subconscious mind for later use . Subconscious mind constantly working to keep conscious mind updated and pushes information .
  We get in to certain mood or situation  and conscious  mind is thinking about different things subconscious   mind is trying to help out and pushes information related to our feeling and that songs pops  out 
  I want to point out that when we listen to radio or tape and certain song gets in to our head for melody or lyrics its conscious  mind at work  . When song pops out from no where it's subconscious mind at work . Conscious mind is just enjoying the song and grasping the meaning for us at that time but subconscious mind tried to interpret meaning and restore it for later use. The song you were humming was happy song . your were anticipating. Your  time off. Ganapati cerebration that you love , subconscious mind reminded you the song for it . You experience this song in the past in happy mood : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0tIPK3jdo . When you heard this song , you probably expecting to go on vacation or some happy occasion . So your mind stored it for later recall. 

Now I will give you my situation .
 My husband gave me news about his promotion . My conscious mind was super excited and happy but my subconscious mind had store  fear  of separation. My mind  had this song stored in the past for fear . I was happy singing following very sad song . I tried to get  out if my head by replacing it and I couldn't . Subconscious mind is extremely powerful, and  conscious mind can't override subconscious mind . 
Here is the song 
Look at the second verse  . This was my fear .stored in to my subconscious mind trying to come in to my conscious mind 

Panchi se chhudakar uska ghar tum apne ghar par le aaye
Ye pyaar ka pinjra mann bhaya hum jee bhar-bhar k muskaaye
Jab pyaar hua ish pinjre se tum kehne lage aazad raho
Hum kese bhulaye pyaar tera tum apni zubaa se ye naa kaho
Ab tumsa jahaa mein koi nahi hai hum to tumhare ho bethe

When we play Antakshari , it's war between two minds . People who have very strong subconscious minds win Antakshari  People with councious mind keep thinking .  

They  don't  have to read  the rant !!

Edited by Heema22 - 17 September 2013 at 4:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Sorry, Heema, but I'll read this in a more awake state tomorrow. Is that okay? Close to 2 AM here and I better be off to bed. 

You will be around tomorrow, right?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Sorry, Heema, but I'll read this in a more awake state tomorrow. Is that okay? Close to 2 AM here and I better be off to bed. 

You will be around tomorrow, right?

It's very complicated so read it whenever . It's hard to understand . I tried to make it simple .Goodnight. I will try my best to have lunch time tomorrow !! GOODNIGHT Hug .  

Edited by Heema22 - 17 September 2013 at 2:07pm

AllThingsNice

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Walden

Hey Heema, glad to hear that you had a good time at the wedding.  My day was okay...I acutally came here super early, then got called about something...and now I have a horrible headache...so may not be the best company today. 

Hope you're feeling better. How have you been?

Feeling better...yesterday was just one of those days!  Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.  Going to hyderabad...one of my favorite cities in India...well that was the case when I visited about 15 years ago.  I'm sure its changed a lot since then.  Hope you have a pleasant trip Big smile
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Heema, how are you? 

The aspirin guy took you to court!  How ridiculous.  There should be penalties for bringing about frivolous lawsuits. 

You asked me about the Miss america yesterday- I finally had some time to read up on this very serious issue ROFL  Did you see the dance she performed duirng the talent portion- the entire choreography was copied from one of the dance performances on So you think you can dance - do you watch that show?  Anyway, how unoriginal.  But the whole thing seems fixed anyway- I don't think these paegents get much TRP's LOL these days, so any stunt for publicity.  I won't be surprised if the racist remarks were staged too LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Dia ,Hug  looks like you are better. Head is all better?
 There was a reason, Why I asked you that question. My husband had exact opinion . I had no opinion because I didn't see the the dance and read the whole thing till today . We  don't think she is pretty . Her dance wasn't that good. You are right it was copied . Why why was she selected ? Only for publicity . I  also think that they manipulated the twitter discussion . So stupid !!i never watch these degrading shows !! But this caught our attention .

Yes Aspirin  mans son in law  is in court for money . He wanted out if court settlement but I refused . Over my dead body !!  We tape every training surgery for review and that one was taped . You see blood gushing out after we open his skull. But his SIL things we used excessive force during craniotomy . Everything is crazy . Luckily I had this judge before and he has ask us to come back tomorrow . He told me " Doc go do your job and just send your lawyer ," but I want to go to teach this bas***d  good lesson . BTW he told me that his son will be in my SEPT 28 class. I told him that he needs to follow HIAPPA otherwise I will take him to court . Jerk big time .

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Dia and Saumya . I hope you read Kanan's post . She wants to bring us present from Hyderabad
 But no pearls . I think we should demand pearls . We defiantly deserve them . She is making excuses but I think she is faking excuses . That's the only thing I like from that fabulous city .

saumya I see your foot prints . We miss you on SV profile . Lots of girls asked me about you . Antaskhari  is   Going strong but I really miss you !! I hope to see you soon.

Edited by Heema22 - 17 September 2013 at 7:19pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Oh yes hyderabadi pearls...I forgot all about that. 

This lawyer seems really incompetent for one- he didn't even do all his research before filing the case- i.e the whole surgery is on video LOL  I'm surprised the thing went to court so fast...doesen't it usually take at least a few months. 

See here we are talking about the pagent, means the publicity worked, otherwise no one bothers with these events anymore.  I feel like every year, they stage a controversy just so the pagent gets attention.  The girl is good looking but yes probably not the best out there (speaking just from a physical beauty perspective).  Her responde in the Q and A was okaish too, but I haven't heard the other responses so it may be the best out of all the bad ones.  LOL

Heema22

Go to top