Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 85)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Did you see JLZ ?  He called her control fr**k . I loved it . I wanted Rishi to say that '
 BTW. Did  you read this ? 

I liked when these Muslim  and Hindu actors cerebrate each others holidays !!
  There is new show on Z . I didn't see it but my sister saw it . She liked it .

That drunken jerk, who was inappropriate in OR was banned in my hospital !! I was so happy !!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Oh I didn't know all that history- that's why ganesh chathrui is so well celebrated in bombay.  But yeah, here most of the festival celebrations are at the temple. 

I was visiting the JLZ forum to see if someone was bashing DV for ruining Saachi's life but so far nothing LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for that forum to start fan fights.. Sangeeta's  fans are older and wiser . She is old timer ! And he is new . His first impression was not very impressive . SV had that benefit . He grows on you . I like him . And show is  slow . He just started to confront her . Tomorrow is Ganesh Charthurthi cerebration so nothing will happen . Show needs to pick up speed . I like Prachi charecter too. My sister keeps telling me that  Dil looks very familiar but I never thought any thing about it . Today I read her article and she is from our area in Mumbai and went to same school with my sister . I think we know who she is .
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Control freak..yeah that was awesome and quite accurate.  I like Prachi too- the actress playing the character is very pretty.  The only characters I don't like are Saachi and the grandma's--- they are so annoying with their constant babying ROFL

See this:

these people don't like mananta either...no way this forum can be fun LOL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Control freak..yeah that was awesome and quite accurate.  I like Prachi too- the actress playing the character is very pretty.  The only characters I don't like are Saachi and the grandma's--- they are so annoying with their constant babying ROFL

See this:

Wait for few weeks and we will make them like Mahanta . I think initially everyone is behaving . No one wants to be instigator . They need to have some  fun .
 I don't care for grannies  either . They are super annoying . 
   I think Addi  charecter needs improvement . 

Why everyone on that forum calls her Sanchi?i . No way I will like her , unless she behaves like human and not super human !!no way any one can pretend this day in and outs, people tens to breakdown and frustrated !  She is super !! Charecter is away from reality !!

Edited by Heema22 - 09 September 2013 at 8:50pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by Walden

See this:

Wait for few weeks and we will make them like Mahanta . I think initially everyone is behaving . No one wants to be instigator . They need to have some  fun .
 I don't care for grannies  either . They are super annoying . 
   I think Addi  charecter needs improvement . 

Why every one on that forum call her Sanchhi . No way I will like her , unless she behaves like human and not super human !!no way any one can pretend this day in and outs, people tens to breakdown and frustrated !  She is super !! Charecter is away from reality !!

@ bold- what do you mean- is it Saachi instead of Saanchi?

Behaves like human- this will never happen!  These shows are obsessed with mahanta crap.  Take one character and stuff them full with mahanta- this is the premise of every Indian tele I think.  Pathetic! 

And the brother- Pradeep I think is his name- is the typical abuse my wife stereotype- nothing original with his bechari wife either. 

Whats the new show on Zee that your sister liked?   

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I just saw New show on Z." Khelati hey Zingagi Aankha Michoili "!! My sister taped it for me . Looks promising ! Story about very cute Two young girls . Has light side to the story. 
 One of the girl is young Jhanshi ki Rani . I love her . I might give it my time . I love show on children . Why they they like to use  word Zindagi in  every other show ? It's annoying !

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Her Name is Sachi . But every one refers to her as Sanchi.
   ya, Pradeep and his childless wife . He is abusive , drunk .and money hungy .and she is childless and husband uses that excuse to abuse her ? HUD Hoti hey . Most show use this boring .
   Yes see the new show . I really liked it . Watch the older girl she is great actress. She was superb as Young Jhashi ki Rani . Superb horse back rider and knows  " Talawarbajji " superb child . I forgot her name .

PS I just remember her name Ulka Gupta !

Edited by Heema22 - 09 September 2013 at 9:06pm

TBDRESS

Go to top