Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 82)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry, speak of the devil and got paged.  Lootera was actually pretty good- definitely held my interest for majority of the film and Ranvir and Sonakshi were good.  You should definitely watch it. 

Heema, what are you referring to- whos bothering you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Girls. Plese visit my scrap and see the hate mail . I think he is stalking  my conversation with Pari . I need to tell her to use PM . But she loves scrap  for some technical problem .some people have nothing to do !
is the user called dog something ? I have a similar scrap... I think he sent it to people who had commented on that topic in suggestion and comments forum.

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Sorry, speak of the devil and got paged.  Lootera was actually pretty good- definitely held my interest for majority of the film and Ranvir and Sonakshi were good.  You should definitely watch it. 

Heema, what are you referring to- whos bothering you?

I am not sure of this . May be K factor . User name perfect .he or she is behaving like a dog . I don't even want to complaint or report. Here I am with man hanging on to his life only 30 yr old . Anything can go wrong . Tonight might be his last and these people have time to send this ? Did you see it ? I think this is organized by you know who because she is very upset after that thread !
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

That girl in yellow book is on my short list . But never got around to see it . I love Nassiriddin shah . He makes good movie . Do you think I see it ? It's thriller right ?  
Yup. Naseeruddin Shah does not have a major role though. It was Kalki all over and to an extent her boyfriend in the movie. Exceptionally good.

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Girls. Plese visit my scrap and see the hate mail . I think he is stalking  my conversation with Pari . I need to tell her to use PM . But she loves scrap  for some technical problem .some people have nothing to do !
is the user called dog something ? I have a similar scrap... I think he sent it to people who had commented on that topic in suggestion and comments forum.

What a relief !!!!!!  Now we know who that is ! janoon ki Bhi koi hadd Hoti hey . I think she told her supporter to reply bacause initial responses are agaist the article . Now this so it's organize crime posting ! Who cares!!! 
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Now I have two movies to see . That girl in yellow boots and lootera ! 
 My husband has seen lootera and he liked it . He likes Sonakshi but he thinks she should stay way from Salaman .i will have my opinion . I have not seen her in any movie .

Suamya puttar . Antakshari is going in strong . You are missing ? What happen? Ran out of song so early in game ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 07 September 2013 at 8:38pm
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Aah no Honey! YOu don't have to worry about it. There is a lot on IF called Hatemongers (Vijay named them that Wink  ) Anyway, so there was this user omnipresent and its friends who had created quite a mess and had troubled Vijay to the core because they had problem with the typical fangirls on IF who would go to any extent just to make sure that no one criticizes their favourites . Well, to an extent I agree. The whole group was later blocked. 
IMHO, they were not so wrong that they should be banned. 

well anyway, so there are two groups phangurls (as hatemongers call them) and hatemongers (as phangurls call them)

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _saumya_

What a relief !!!!!!  Now we know who that is ! janoon ki Bhi koi hadd Hoti hey . I think she told her supporter to reply bacause initial responses are agaist the article . Now this so it's organize crime posting ! Who cares!!! 
you got that  wong Honey... Its not K. Its one of the phangurls. I would very well like to call myself , a hatemonger. Its not Kankana who is being bashed in that article but Ranjini di.

Go to top