Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 8)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

We all loved Shadid Kapoor and movie Jab we met . We saw it 3 or 4 times . I think he. Started to Copy SRK . Many movie flopped and he us not getting any new ones . Every one should  be own self . This is perfect example that's why I love SV . I think he us true to himself . 

I hate studying too. Specially for exam . So just relax and chill out . Make and eat Pakores ! 

Do you believe Dean has ordered us to present to law students on 27 th  Sept? He has some nerve . I need to prepare for  case in  the court . Now this? Never work for university !

This is more like it- I like this piece of advice LOL

Yes working in a academic institution comes along with many teaching responsibilities- whether you like it or not...but you also get to have residents to do you scut work so it works both ways LOL

Looks like Saumya is sleeping in today dreaming about her dream man after all that love talk ROFL 

Edit:  Bye Heema Big smile  See you tomorrow

Edited by Walden - 16 August 2013 at 8:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

We all loved Shadid Kapoor and movie Jab we met . We saw it 3 or 4 times . I think he. Started to Copy SRK . Many movie flopped and he us not getting any new ones . Every one should  be own self . This is perfect example that's why I love SV . I think he us true to himself . 

I hate studying too. Specially for exam . So just relax and chill out . Make and eat Pakores ! 

Do you believe Dean has ordered us to present to law students on 27 th  Sept? He has some nerve . I need to prepare for  case in  the court . Now this? Never work for university !

This is more like it- I like this piece of advice LOL

Yes working in a academic institution comes along with many teaching responsibilities- whether you like it or not...but you also get to have residents to do you scut work so it works both ways LOL

Looks like Saumya is sleeping in today dreaming about her dream man after all that love talk ROFL 

Excuse me lady !!! I think residents are more work than help !! They are pain in my butt . I was reviewing charts today . You should have heard me !! Censored

saumya is dreaming about Internet make out sessions . I told her to use precautions !!!ROFL 

TBDRESS

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
still around?

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Look who's here!...are you done with your internet romance Embarrassed LOL  We were waiting for you Embarrassed

Heema, don't forget that you once were a resident too...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ROFL 

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Look who's here!...are you done with your internet romance Embarrassed LOL  We were waiting for you Embarrassed

Heema, don't forget that you once were a resident too...saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ROFL 
LOLz... Doctors please get me contraceptive for Internet relationship ROFL
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Haha you are amongst viewers of Indian dramas where I'm sure in some drama, a woman gets pregnant just thru her phone/computer LOL  We will have to find some anti-viral software to make you pavitra again ROFL 

Anyway, how many years before your bf is done with his phD?  Why doesen't he ever visit India? 

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Haha you are amongst viewers of Indian dramas where I'm sure in some drama, a woman gets pregnant just thru her phone/computer LOL  We will have to find some anti-viral software to make you pavitra again ROFL 

Anyway, how many years before your bf is done with his phD?  Why doesen't he ever visit India? 

2 more years to go but I think he will finish it before that. He had to do 3 papers in 3 years and by the end of one year , he is already done with 2.

He does toh... but I was not here then. He once went to a seminar in US but I was unavailable then. 

Last we met was before I left for US. He will come during puja days now.

@bold: no kidding. Doctors, please prescribe the best one. ROFL Reminds me, One of my neighbors daughter , older than me , is my friend. during my second year of undergrad program she told me one could get pregnant by kissing. beat that. 

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
So its been quite some time since you saw him...ahhh should be really nice when you see him again...Puja days as in diwali? 

Best form of contraception is abstinence ROFL  That's what all the Republicans say LOL 

Pregnant from kissing...that's not suprising...then you have the other extreme...women with repeated unplanned pregnancies...hello, remember what happened last time, well if you do it again, its gonna happen again LOL

Anyway, enough discussion on contraception.  I am going to take your leave now...have a awesome day with Chirro Big smile Hopefully see you tomorrow. 

_saumya_

Go to top