Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 76)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Did you tell me that you don't tolerate steroid nasal sprays?  Astepro is good but don't know how well it would work without a steroid spray.  Other suggestions would be Singulair which is a oral med (its pretty well tolerated but does come with a warning that it can cause psych sxs so your husband will have to keep an eye on you ROFL).  Topical wise you can try Atrovent nasal spray or Cromolyn (this is otc but you have to use it like 3-4 times a day).  That's all I got! 

Allergy shots are a pain but if they work, they can cure you of all your ills LOL

Well what about that guy who gave Rajini the false news- why is he communicating with random fans- clearly not for samaj seva LOL  Clearly he is as much an attention seeker as anyone else. 

Yes I cannot tolerate steroid spray or steroid of any kind . That's the reason by progress was slow during my illness. Lots of allergies . I had Singulair in the past . Which helped  Shama but not me . I kept on taking for long time without any result [email protected] bold I need to keep him  at home to keep eye on me , if you ask him he will tell you I have those symtoms without any medication .and he will give you details . 
I might start my shorts again .

This what I don't understand about  SV . Raza is the root  of this problem . SV thinks he is OK? article says they had Fall out ? I think he should be critized . 

Edited by Heema22 - 05 September 2013 at 8:18pm

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
You are what we call a "difficult" patient ROFL  Maybe you are allergic to Penny ROFL  Yes, would be a good idea to see an allergist.  I hate colds- so don't know how you deal with this day in and day out. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

You are what we call a "difficult" patient ROFL  Maybe you are allergic to Penny ROFL  Yes, would be a good idea to see an allergist.  I hate colds- so don't know how you deal with this day in and day out. 

Watch out buddy, before you  call me difficult patientCensored
I have an allergist. She hides from me. I am her difficult patient . Please don't blame my super cute Penny . She is  Hypoallergenic or Hype dog .my husband made sure of that . I think I am allergic to my husbands absence . This will go way in week or two . Change in season triggers them .  I am used to it for long time .
  I removed all the carpet too.my home is dust free. I am neurotic about cleaning ! I envy allergy free people !! You are one if them ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 05 September 2013 at 8:31pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

I have an allergist. She hides from me. I am her difficult patient . Please don't blame my super cute Penny . She is  Hypoallergenic or Hype dog .my husband made sure of that . I think I am allergic to my husbands absence . This will go way in week or two . Change in season triggers them .  I am used to it for long time .
  I removed all the carpet too.my home is dust free. I am neurotic about cleaning ! I envy allergy free people !! You are one if them ? 

Hypoallergenic dog ROFL thats awesome. 

@ bold- that may be it! 

Surprising that you have such resistant allergies- but seems like it runs in your family, otherwise growing up in a unhyegenic place like India, none of us would be allergic to anything LOL 

Is Saumya ever going to show up! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
OK my dear . I need to get some rest . I was hoping Saumya wakes up early but she went to get late ! 
 GOODNIGHT HugHughope to see you tomorrow !!!have a great day  tomorrow and sweet dreams tonight !!Hug
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

Hypoallergenic dog ROFL thats awesome. 

@ bold- that may be it! 

Surprising that you have such resistant allergies- but seems like it runs in your family, otherwise growing up in a unhyegenic place like India, none of us would be allergic to anything LOL 

Is Saumya ever going to show up! 

Do you believe this ? my allergies started in US . Never had any problem in India . But lots if people have this problem. It does run in my family . Every one of us have this problem . When I visit to  India I am perfectly fine  t ! So answer this question DOC !  Allergy to USA . 
  I saw very late comment from saumya on SV profile ! It's  was like 4 Am so I doubt it If she will show up . She likes to  visit us but she is NIshachar . 
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Bye Heema...wish you some hypoallergenic dreams Big smile

Saumya, I'm waiting...Cry

Okay, guess not my lucky day :(  Will respond to your IF/TC post tomorrow Big smile

Kaddu (now that everyone else has the permission to call you this, I am also going to join in ) Hug  Enjoy the festivities  Big smile

Edited by Walden - 05 September 2013 at 9:04pm
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Honey... Raat ko I will turn up only if Kaddu comes so that I can join Dia and you in the morning.

See you...

Go to top