Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 75)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Do tell people about that post I made on IF. We will.need support.

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Do tell people about that post I made on IF. We will.need support.

I was looking to reserve a page but I wasn't able  to find it . Wher the hell you made it ? Send me the link .

I found it .

Edited by Heema22 - 05 September 2013 at 2:52pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Dia HugHugR U around ? How was your day ? R U watching US open ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Hello Hug

How are you feeling now?  Any better? 

Haven't been watching- last I heard Nadal was in the semi-finals. 

Was catching up with your pm's.  All I have to say is Wow and I am really disliking SV at this point!  If its not a big deal, why give quotes for a ridiculous article to propogate the matter!  Wo ladki to aise baat kar rahi hai jaise Rajini ne SV ke shadi ke cards print kar ke sabko bhej diye ho...I mean seriously, a random fan in the internet hyperspace made a random comment- who cares!  This K trick is crazy ROFL

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Hello Hug

Was catching up with your pm's.  All I have to say is Wow and I am really disliking SV at this point!  If its not a big deal, why give quotes for a ridiculous article to propogate the matter!  Wo ladki to aise baat kar rahi hai jaise Rajini ne SV ke shadi ke cards print kar ke sabko bhej diye ho...I mean seriously, a random fan in the internet hyperspace made a random comment- who cares!  This K trick is crazy ROFL

You are telling me I keep you busy with forum gossip ? So you don't get to watch us open ? turn on your Tv . Today Kanan was upset that we don't keep her informed .

I am not feeling better . Stayed home and worked gave me bad news about one of the patient . 
   Yesterday . I had to go to pharmacy around 1 am to get Allegra ! No relief . I didn't sleep .  So I didn't take chance and slept in all daylong .

I am really loosing respect for SV. But I am not sure he us really telling these this or the girl is fabricating it ? She is capable of this, I thought he was better than this but what a Jerk ( if this is true ) I think what he said was horrible .

Did  you  write anything ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 05 September 2013 at 7:34pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Walden

Hello Hug

You are telling me I keep you busy with forum gossip ? So you don't get to watch us open ? No, I wouldn't watch anyway- have sorta lost interest in it over the years.  turn on your Tv . Today Kanan was upset that we don't keep her informed .We have officially converted Kanan into one of us LOL  This is a sad day for this cc ROFL

I am not feeling better . Stayed home and worked gave me bad news about one of the patient . 
   Yesterday . I had to go to pharmacy around 1 am to get Allegra ! No relief . I didn't sleep .  So I didn't take chance and slept in all daylong .You need Allergy shots!  What sprays are you using? 

I am really loosing respect for SV. But I am not sure he us really telling these this or the girl is fabricating it ? She is capable of this, I thought he was better than this but what a Jerk ( if this is true ) I think what he said was horrible . My thoughts exactly- what a horrible thing to say.  If you dont' have anything good to say about a random individual that you dont' even know, keep your mouth shut!  Don't go badmouthing fans on a public site.  And all these people pretend that they want privacy while posting all personal pics on FB and leaving their accounts open for everyone to see!  Please, give me a break! 

Did  you  write any thing ? On Sammy's post? - not yet. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I had shots  in the past . Once you stop them allergies start so I got sick of them . I use Astepro . It helps for few minutes . I am surprise with severity of the allergies . My nose keeps on running . I am sick of it . I must go to work tomorrow ! Lets see what happens .any other advise? 
 I was thinking the same . If they want privacy why face book ? He doesn't have one but he allowed to take picture with the girl .? Hypocrite !! Big time . I  feel bad for Rajnini . Till today I kept my mouth shut bacause this was so stupid . If he wants to screw  with girl it's his issue but this is done for publicity ?  To keep him in news? If so I really  dislike him because he really doesn't need it . 

Edited by Heema22 - 05 September 2013 at 7:52pm
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Did you tell me that you don't tolerate steroid nasal sprays?  Astepro is good but don't know how well it would work without a steroid spray.  Other suggestions would be Singulair which is a oral med (its pretty well tolerated but does come with a warning that it can cause psych sxs so your husband will have to keep an eye on you ROFL).  Topical wise you can try Atrovent nasal spray or Cromolyn (this is otc but you have to use it like 3-4 times a day).  That's all I got! 

Allergy shots are a pain but if they work, they can cure you of all your ills LOL

Well what about that guy who gave Rajini the false news- why is he communicating with random fans- clearly not for samaj seva LOL  Clearly he is as much an attention seeker as anyone else. 

Heema22

Go to top