Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Haha you are amongst viewers of Indian dramas where I'm sure in some drama, a woman gets pregnant just thru her phone/computer 😆  We will have to find some anti-viral software to make you pavitra again ðŸ¤£ 

Anyway, how many years before your bf is done with his phD?  Why doesen't he ever visit India? 

Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Haha you are amongst viewers of Indian dramas where I'm sure in some drama, a woman gets pregnant just thru her phone/computer 😆  We will have to find some anti-viral software to make you pavitra again ðŸ¤£ 

Anyway, how many years before your bf is done with his phD?  Why doesen't he ever visit India? 

2 more years to go but I think he will finish it before that. He had to do 3 papers in 3 years and by the end of one year , he is already done with 2.

He does toh... but I was not here then. He once went to a seminar in US but I was unavailable then. 

Last we met was before I left for US. He will come during puja days now.

@bold: no kidding. Doctors, please prescribe the best one. 🤣 Reminds me, One of my neighbors daughter , older than me , is my friend. during my second year of undergrad program she told me one could get pregnant by kissing. beat that. 
TBDRESS thumbnail
So its been quite some time since you saw him...ahhh should be really nice when you see him again...Puja days as in diwali? 

Best form of contraception is abstinence 🤣  That's what all the Republicans say 😆 

Pregnant from kissing...that's not suprising...then you have the other extreme...women with repeated unplanned pregnancies...hello, remember what happened last time, well if you do it again, its gonna happen again 😆

Anyway, enough discussion on contraception.  I am going to take your leave now...have a awesome day with Chirro 😃 Hopefully see you tomorrow. 
Badala thumbnail

So its been quite some time since you saw him...ahhh should be really nice when you see him again..I know ... Before that, I had not met him for 2 years 🤣.Puja days as in diwali?  no puja is durga puja as in Dussera

Best form of contraception is abstinence 🤣  That's what all the Republicans say 😆 

Pregnant from kissing...that's not suprising...then you have the other extreme...women with repeated unplanned pregnancies...hello, remember what happened last time, well if you do it again, its gonna happen again 😆 Let me tell you a funny thing. In one of fiction that I read , the girl while making out with her guy (girl is pregnant with this chap's kid) asks him if she would conceive twins by making out during pregnancy. the chap went gaga over her innocence 🤣 I would have run away because of guilt thinking I got such a naive girl pregnant 

Anyway, enough discussion on contraception.  I am going to take your leave now...have a awesome day with Chirro 😃 Hopefully see you tomorrow. see you.🤗

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dia . I was able to convince my sister to learn this song . She doesn't have neasal voice but she is able to modulate her voice . Her Urdu is not good . So to  perfect the song she needed meaning of the lyrics . So here is the translation .. She is trying and getting better but it's very hard to sing !!

Tark-e-taluqat pe roya na tu na main,
 When we parted ways, Neither did you cry nor did I 

Lekin ye kya ke chain se soya na tu na main.
 But what is this a Peaceful Sleep ever since, Neither did you get nor did I

Woh humsafar tha Haan Woh Humsafar Tha.
Woh Humsafar tha, magar us say humnawaayi na thi
He was my companion,
But not in harmony were we,

Keh dhoop chaoon..
Like the Sunlight and the Shade
Keh dhoop chaoon ka aalam raha, judaai na thi.
Like the Sunlight and the Shade together, but as apart as they can be

Adawatain theen, taghaful tha, ranjishain theen magar
Bicharne walay mai sab kuch tha, bewafayi na thi
There were feelings of animosity,
Indifference,
And anguish between us,
My departed lover, had been everything,
But unfaithful.

Bichartay waqt bhi un aankhon mai thi humari ghazal,
Ghazal bhi woh jo kisi ko kabhi sunayi na thi

Last time I looked into his eyes,
My poetry reflected back at me,
Verses, that which I had never,
Recited to anyone.

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya .for lambi judai this is the best song . I'm tired of singing this song . Now your turn . BTW I love this song . Dia try not to see this one .

I have another  strory to tell you ladies 

Once US senator was caught having Phone sex with Intern . And college student ( from my sisters group ) laughing at it . One of the Indian Girl said " me and my BF have phone sex all the times but  I am afraid to get pregnant so we stopped " First they thought she was kidding but she was not . So my sister said to her . OH Ve . " tu to sare jag ko chilla chilla  ke bata rahi hey ki tu Math major heyn and Tera Scince se koyi Lena dena nahi Hayn . Girl  was that naive ? 

Heema22 thumbnail
Koyi aane wala Hayn ? Ya nahi ??🤗
Heema22 thumbnail
Hey Dia I was about to give up !! How  was your day ?? 

We had beautiful day !! Low 70 and no humidity !!  Very lovely !!
TBDRESS thumbnail
HI Heema 😃  How was your day? 

These stories are too much 🤣 
Heema22 thumbnail

HI Heema 😃  How was your day? 

These stories are too much 🤣 

I never understand why people are so naive in 21 century ?? 

My day is really good . We did lots of thing . Payed cards. Sang . Cooked , listen to music . Lot to do when you are on bed rest .i did lots of    lavani practice . I think I am ready ! My sister is not happy but I am !!

Did you study or guff off?