Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 67)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Me too leaving for home soon. We'll talk tomorrow. And bore Dia to bits about Ganesh Chaturthi and associated bhajans.

I love Sukhakarta too Big smile And the other Devi aartis too. Very peaceful. Anyway, good night! See you guys tomorrow Hug Hug

@ bold . I think Dia is looking for another CC . I  take care of this every night . She tries to run away but she is very polite and stays with me .

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Me too leaving for home soon. We'll talk tomorrow. And bore Dia to bits about Ganesh Chaturthi and associated bhajans.

I love Sukhakarta too Big smile And the other Devi aartis too. Very peaceful. Anyway, good night! See you guys tomorrow Hug Hug

@ bold . I think Dia is looking for another CC . I  take care of this every night . She tries to run away but she is very polite and stays with me .

No worries Heema, you have provided me enough gossip for me to want to stick around this cc ROFL

And Kanan, Heema and me engage in cribbing sessions about God- no scope for discussion about Ganesh Chaturthi and bhajans here LOL

The song you posted reminded me of this song- maybe its inspired from the song you posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

No worries Heema, you have provided me enough gossip for me to want to stick around this cc ROFL
 So you decided to stay with us . Good girl . By the way the girl we were talking about got big doze from SV fans . If you want link I will PM you .Clap
And Kanan, Heema and me engage in cribbing sessions about God- no scope for discussion about Ganesh Chaturthi and bhajans here LOL   Just cerebration . This has no religious thinking on my part . Fun week that's  all. One time my mom caught me praying  and begging during Ganesh festival and she scolded me . After that  I never asked for anything . 

The song you posted reminded me of this song- maybe its inspired from the song you posted
   This song is great too. I forgot about this one . Some of these song have such a good meaning !! Lynne Anderson has good old songs 

Edited by Heema22 - 04 September 2013 at 7:45pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
How was your day ? Bad allergy day for me . I hate runny nose and watery eyes !

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Heema, when have I ever said no to gossip? LOL
How was your day?  Back to work after such a long sabbatical.  Hey I have a medical question for you- can ICA's be inherited/genetic?  If you have a strong family history of ICA's, should you be screened?  If this is completely not in the realm of your field, please ignore Big smile

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Since zyrtec and cetrizine make you loopy, why don't you try just topical antihistamines- antihistamine nasal spray and eye drops- you'd have to see how they affect you but as far as I know they have minimal systemic absorption, so no side effects really.  You could try atrovent nasal spray too- may help with the runny nose. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Heema, when have I ever said no to gossip? LOL
How was your day?  Back to work after such a long sabbatical.  Hey I have a medical question for you- can ICA's be inherited/genetic?  If you have a strong family history of ICA's, should you be screened?  If this is completely not in the realm of your field, please ignore Big smile

,sorry I got distracted . My husband will be home next week . Great news
  My work is giving me  big ego . Evey time I go way  things are messed up and I feel like I am needed .  ICA and genetics connection ? I am not sure but I don't think so . Many conditions seen in the family because family keeps same diet and habits . But always good to get screened ( if covered my insurance ) it's not my baby . I hate to comment .

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Since zyrtec and cetrizine make you loopy, why don't you try just topical antihistamines- antihistamine nasal spray and eye drops- you'd have to see how they affect you but as far as I know they have minimal systemic absorption, so no side effects really.  You could try atrovent nasal spray too- may help with the runny nose. 

I am trying neasal sprays . I hope this works . Tomorrow is OR day I shouldn't  take any internal medicine . This  started very early . I have fall allergies !! Very annoying !!!

Go to top