Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 65)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

I want invitation card for  Bappa's  Darshan . If Your Kaddu is real devotee then  I can just show up for Darshan  and she  has to pretend  that she is happy to see me . 

Damn! I really wish you would do this, Heema! I would be really happy to see you! Would be better if you and Dia did this together, but not too sure she would want to. Then I can make all three of you work! Embarrassed

One question: If you show up for darshan, then how am I a real devotee?? 

Now you are in for a strory . Just like you ,we used to get up early in the morning and help mom with modak karangees . And other sweets . She wanted lots of visitor . She was real devotee .praying for lots of Bakta to show up and we were horrible.we used to wish less people will show up then less work for us . My brother used to pray for no visitors so he can eat lots of modaks . So only real devotee ask for bin bulay visitors .

BTW you celebrate just the way we do . Exact same way. But our Gauri poojan is  later . They both go togatther arrive separately . Oh I miss those days in Mumbali !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
That link isn't working because its a mobile phone moulded link. .

Just search lynn Anderson rose garden... You will get it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Did you get to open the link ? It's a fabulous song . They donot write these any more,read the lyrics 
Perfect for me any many others . Lynne Anderson died and took her songs with her . So sad .

I beg your pardon I never promised you a rose garden
Along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain sometime
When you take you gotta give so live and let live and let go oh oh oh oh

I could promise you things like big diamond rings
But you don't find roses growin' on stalks of clover
So you better think it over
Well, if sweet talking you could make it come true
I would give you the world right now on a silver platter
But what would it matter
So smile for a while and let's be jolly love shouldn't be so melancholy
Come along and share the good times while we can

Along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain sometime

I could sing you a tune and promise you the moon
But if that's what it takes to hold you I'd just as soon let you go
But there's one thing I want you to know
You'd better look before you leap still waters run deep
And there won't always be someone there to pull you out
And you know what I'm talking about
So smile for a while and let's be jolly love shouldn't be so melancholy
Come along and share the good times while we can

Along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain sometime...

Along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain sometime...

AllThingsNice_saumya_

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by _saumya_

Mishti is ok and she has started backing a bit from a day or two. Big smile

And I am glad you don't want bhabhi gossips because there are none at all.there are none at all.

Glad for this...the last thing you mentioned was too much for even me!

You mean Mishti is trying to turn over her side??? Isn't it too early?

I am so sorry ... Its this stupid autocorrect...

I meant babbling... its really cute...   Yes, this is a most cherished phase...they make a lot of noise and only they know what they're saying Big smile

She is trying to make up... I am trying to get back to my original self... But its just not happening... I am trying though. Stay with your self-respect. People need to watch what they say. Its really important.

P.S. : one of my younger cousins has this a his watsapp status... "sad truth... Somewhere someone is flirting with my future wife" ROFL he is just in 10th... These kids are really smart.

One of my friend's brother when he was in 4th said I will marry on 25th December because it is the longest night... ROFL

Whoa! Where have all the 'kids' gone?  LOL

_saumya_

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Saumya is right . Mobile phone links donot work . 
  Saumya I am so happy that you also have autocorrect issues . It drives me bananas !! Most of my buddies are used to it 

_saumya_

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I want invitation card for  Bappa's  Darshan . If Your Kaddu is real devotee then  I can just show up for Darshan  and she  has to pretend  that she is happy to see me . 

Damn! I really wish you would do this, Heema! I would be really happy to see you! Would be better if you and Dia did this together, but not too sure she would want to. Then I can make all three of you work! Embarrassed

Now you are in for a strory . Just like you ,we used to get up early in the morning and help mom with modak karangees . And other sweets . She wanted lots of visitor . She was real devotee .praying for lots of Bakta to show up and we were horrible.we used to wish less people will show up then less work for us . My brother used to pray for no visitors so he can eat lots of modaks . So only real devotee ask for bin bulay visitors .

BTW you celebrate just the way we do . Exact same way. But our Gauri poojan is  later . They both go togatther arrive separately . Oh I miss those days in Mumbali !!

Haan, your's must be the Hartalika Gauri. She arrives later. Ours is in the South Indian tradition. Lots of the items made and the general tradition we follow is Bangalore oriented. In the 100 years or so that our family has done this puja, for most generations, it has taken place in the South. So, lots of mixed customs. Gujjus, in fact, don't bother much with Ganesh Chaturthi. They are big on Lakshmi puja and Diwali.

At our house in Bombay, with every passing year, the crowd only increases. First, my friends used to come alone or with parents. This time, a couple of them will come with spouses and in-laws. More and more office people are added. Some kids are out in groups with the sole purpose of 'seeing' Ganpatis. So, they drop in. And I am a good kid Wink Don't mind the footfall.

Heema22_saumya_

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Got the song...listened to it twice already!

Heema22_saumya_

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Haan, your's must be the Hartalika Gauri. She arrives later. Ours is in the South Indian tradition. Lots of the items made and the general tradition we follow is Bangalore oriented. In the 100 years or so that our family has done this puja, for most generations, it has taken place in the South. So, lots of mixed customs. Gujjus, in fact, don't bother much with Ganesh Chaturthi. They are big on Lakshmi puja and Diwali.

At our house in Bombay, with every passing year, the crowd only increases. First, my friends used to come alone or with parents. This time, a couple of them will come with spouses and in-laws. More and more office people are added. Some kids are out in groups with the sole purpose of 'seeing' Ganpatis. So, they drop in. And I am a good kid Wink Don't mind the footfall.

Now I get it. Because our Guju friends careless about Bappa. I get mixed up with you .  do you speak Kananda  with your parents ?
   Get this . We had our own Ganapati . My extended family had one  . And Shiwaji park colony had Sarvajanic . Where we had competitions . 5 days of fun and food and lots of visitors .i used to think my MOM 's  day had 48 hours . She used  to be so busy with every thing that was Amezing . I think these traditions are great .  I remember singing " Sukakarta " at least 25 times . We used to move form home to home . What a lovely memories . I do make modak but no one to eat them . Very sad  for whole week . I want to sing " koyi Lauta de mere bite huye din" 

AllThingsNice

Go to top