Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 64)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Heema22

Hey Kanan . Did you read about your song ka Aasar ? OMG these men have some ego . Every thing  revolves around them. I used to think my husband is above all of them but be is just the same . Easy to seduce ! Now I am very worried about his wish to prapogate in Japan ,

Just read it LOL Emotional blackmail...don't tell me you'll argued after all those moonlit nights in a botanical garden!

Only  stupid girls argue with Ed ka Chand . I donot argue with him . he doesn't give me that pleasure .It was cute . Perfect song and perfect timing .he is used to my sisters emotional black mailing . They both use very appropriate hindi and English songs . Other day my sister was singing " I never promiss you rose garden song " it was very effective . She s like Birbel and his Hazir jajab !! He thought I am learning these tactics from her. So St***

I will find the link fir that song . It's really good .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I want invitation card for  Bappa's  Darshan . If Your Kaddu is real devotee then  I can just show up for Darshan  and she  has to pretend  that she is happy to see me . 

Damn! I really wish you would do this, Heema! I would be really happy to see you! Would be better if you and Dia did this together, but not too sure she would want to. Then I can make all three of you work! Embarrassed

One question: If you show up for darshan, then how am I a real devotee?? 

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _saumya_

Time to leave. Honey left her footprint. Seeyou in morning hopefully

kaddu... I will see you at chaturthi next year ROFL see you tomorrow Hug

edit : i wanted to repeat... Dont try NBT. Well nothing can irritate you like HD but still... You will feel bad about the way show is being handled.edit : i wanted to repeat... Dont try NBT. Well nothing can irritate you like HD but still... You will feel bad about the way show is being handled.

Okay, this was emphatic...how bad is it? Anyway, its ending I suppose...as all good and bad things should!

Don't ask... The whole Beera thing they were building up ended up with just apologies and realisation...Addu killed Mohan... ... Mohan told him not to feel guilty about it ... Mohan has a look alike called Vasu and strangely   the original Vasu is Rimjhim's mama or something. And this look alike is actually Mohan. And blabla...
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Mishti is ok and she has started backing a bit from a day or two. Big smile

And I am glad you don't want bhabhi gossips because there are none at all.there are none at all.

Glad for this...the last thing you mentioned was too much for even me!

You mean Mishti is trying to turn over her side??? Isn't it too early?

Edited by AllThingsNice - 04 September 2013 at 1:00pm
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=uv1bb4hi#/watch?v=WO4wcNVbYOQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWO4wcNVbYOQ
Listen to this song . My sisters think that this us my husband singing to me . 

Edited by Heema22 - 04 September 2013 at 1:00pm
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Time to leave. Honey left her footprint. Seeyou in morning hopefully

kaddu... I will see you at chaturthi next year ROFL see you tomorrow Hug

edit : i wanted to repeat... Dont try NBT. Well nothing can irritate you like HD but still... You will feel bad about the way show is being handled.edit : i wanted to repeat... Dont try NBT. Well nothing can irritate you like HD but still... You will feel bad about the way show is being handled.

Okay, this was emphatic...how bad is it? Anyway, its ending I suppose...as all good and bad things should!

Don't ask... The whole Beera thing they were building up ended up with just apologies and realisation...Addu killed Mohan... ... Mohan told him not to feel guilty about it ... Mohan has a look alike called Vasu and strangely   the original Vasu is Rimjhim's mama or something. And this look alike is actually Mohan. And blabla...

Ouch This has Ekta Kapoor written all over it! Season 1, that too, just the beginning, was the best. Simple, sweet, sensitive, relatable.

_saumya_

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=uv1bb4hi#/watch?v=WO4wcNVbYOQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWO4wcNVbYOQ
Listen to this song . My sisters think that this us my husband singing to me . 

This link isn't working...is this the song you mentioned earlier on or something else? I'll google for the name.

Edit: Just listening to "i never promised you a rose garden" Big smile Why don't people make songs like this anymore? Its awesome!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 04 September 2013 at 1:08pm

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Mishti is ok and she has started backing a bit from a day or two. Big smile

And I am glad you don't want bhabhi gossips because there are none at all.there are none at all.

Glad for this...the last thing you mentioned was too much for even me!

You mean Mishti is trying to turn over her side??? Isn't it too early?

I am so sorry ... Its this stupid autocorrect...

I meant babbling... its really cute...

She is trying to make up... I am trying to get back to my original self... But its just not happening... I am trying though.

P.S. : one of my younger cousins has this a his watsapp status... "sad truth... Somewhere someone is flirting with my future wife" ROFL he is just in 10th... These kids are really smart.

One of my friend's brother when he was in 4th said I will marry on 25th December because it is the longest night... ROFL

Heema22

Go to top