Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 62)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Originally posted by Heema22

I like DV but he is fake at times . I agree with you . No one is loves every thing other person does .  Sacchi is annoying at times too. Why do they stretch every thing ? I think I could have great story without pills . Tea . I feel like Prachi and Addi are very cooperative with Tai . I wish I had these siblings . Mine were pain in my behind . Constant testing !! What happen to rebellious sibling and their anger ???

Pills and chai really need to go- and why don't these people have a maid to help out with chores.  Maid koh chodo, why don't the grandmas do something- they seem to be in pretty good shape ROFL  And Saachi is too goody good- why doesen't she give some responsibilities to Prachi and Addi- they seem to be quite vella.  But this rebellious thing is coming- with prachi i'm guessing.   

Corrected spelling for siblings  .  See . what happens,  when I try to write about them about my good old days !.

Grandmas are gossip buddies . They cannot work otherwise grand daughters image will tarnish ,
  In Panchgani you can find maid at reasonable amount ! 

I am very sleepy . Saumya might join you . Goodnight !!! see you tomorrow . I hope you had labour day off . Take rest !! Back to hell tomorrow !Hug I am missing my vacation in Chicago !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

honey... why are you online at this hour? still partying?

Saumya . Bachcha . How do I explain this ? This comment was in the middle of afternoon . Time difference is 11  hours . We were in the garden.dancing like hindi movie lead couple !! 
  I know Kanan called this vacation my mini honeymoon and she is right . But middle of afternoon ? Even party animals take break.
 BYW did you get your bed back ? how are you feeling?
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Hug  

This was the Lavani exact Copy but we did it better . I was in the middle !!

Whoa Big smile You've had loads of fun! Big smile Gondhal, Lavani, Bambaiya chaat, and gujju food!! Big fat Indian wedding!!

Edit: Oh I love this song! Did you dance to the same song?? Heema! You reminded me of some awesome melodies from Pinjara. Here's one (by no means a lavani, but a beautiful tune): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxNJBINpwY

Kanan .  You did it again .this was the second time, you posted a random song and I was playing it and my dear husband thought it was for  him . My husband was packing . I  was  Reading CC and I started to play the song and he thought I was playing it for him ( last one was Ye kuan Aya ).  He thought I was emotionally  blackmailing him .(  if Dia and Bachcha interested . prostitute   is is begging very nice teacher to stay over and telling him she loves  him ) Man ,now I  know  that seducing Vishawamitra why  so easy for Menaka. Every man is alike . saumya I am not surprise OM puri was seduced by the maid ! 

BYW Rashama cha rekhani was Lavani selected by the bride for her mother .because she knew that Lavani was  first prize winning for us girls at Kolhapur competition  .   Girls from Bombay competing against Maratha girls from Lavani land .this Lavani has incredible drums and dholakies . Asha Bhosale at her best !!
She wanted two Lavani but that was impossible for me so we combined two Lavani together . One fast and one slow . One old and one new  " aata vajale ki Bara" is from movie natraj and I love that one .
I love songs from Pijara too. The one you posted is great. It is Lavani song but in movie it's just a song . 

This is the second song . I want to learn this one for fun .I know my Lavani days are over but just for fun . Music is from those  Agnipath fame brothers Ajay and Ajit ? ( I hope I have it right) try to listen Dholakies . I love the THEKA 

See you for lunch !!

Edited by Heema22 - 04 September 2013 at 5:40am
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Kaddu... Honey is jealous... Please call her over for ganpati puja this year ROFL she wont be able to.make it as it is ROFL

Edited by _saumya_ - 04 September 2013 at 11:32am
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Kaddu... Honey is jealous... Please call her over for ganpati puja this year ROFL she wont be able to.make it as it is ROFL

I have big ego . I only go if I am properly invited . Cry
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

I have big ego . I only go if I am properly invited .Cry
what do you want... an invitation by post ? ROFL

How are you? Your husband has already left left kya?

Where is kaddu?

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Knock knock! Anys peoples stills arounds?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I have big ego . I only go if I am properly invited .Cry
what do you want... an invitation by post ? ROFL

How are you? Your husband has already left left kya?

Where is kaddu?

I want invitation card for  Bappa's  Darshan . If Your Kaddu is real devotee then  I can just show up for Darshan  and she  has to pretend  that she is happy to see me . 

I husband is always Do din ke Mahaman , thank god for all these wedding invitations . I have two more to go . I will see him on 15 th sept and 12 Oct . He is in LA for few more weeks and back to apane  Japanese Gudia  pas.  

Kanan where are you? We are hurt and bleeding !!

Edited by Heema22 - 04 September 2013 at 12:26pm

AllThingsNice

Go to top