Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ - Page 62

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Super duper lazy   

tannu I.e. s/c mods passed it on to Vijay. May be he does not want to take a stand on it publicly. So, let's see what happens.Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Arre I was calling you people super busy 🤣

Chirrro is good. Its her time to wake up.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I have started to think that SV doesn't really know anything and K factor has fabricated things to keep him in limelight ( without his knowledge ). I just visited her Facebook and she was upset about people labeling her his PM PR .🤣 She reports she will never provide us any info . Thank  God for that . Who cares ðŸ¤£. I think SV quotes are fabricated and not going along with his low profile  stand .i was told that any one can pay money and publish story in TC that's interesting !!
Heema22 thumbnail
Saumya , how do you get direct access to IF forum . I wasn't able to . I went though your post and made a link . 
Badala thumbnail
What do you mean by direct acres to forum... Its a public forum... Everything is accessible.
Badala thumbnail
Some moron looked the cc on Facebook again... We have got to be important to those people .
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

What do you mean by direct acres to forum... Its a public forum... Everything is accessible.

Where do you access it ? 
Heema22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _saumya_

Some moron looked the cc on Facebook again... We have got to be important to those people .

What are you referring to? My brain is exhausted . I  am not able to  think right ! 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema, try www.india-forums.com 😃

Where do people like our cc on facebook?  Is there a IF page? 
Badala thumbnail
Look at left hand corner under the name of or cc. The count of Facebook like is 1. So someone has liked it and India forums surely has a page on Facebook but who has liked this particular cc is difficult to know.

J Honey, dia us right. Try to navigate from the home page.