Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 61)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Did you read all the gossip ? I just finished reading it . I was  very busy but I was glad Veena had time when I was free. She is great !! I love to talk to her !! 
 It was very interesting . I think mata ke Bhaktt are very happy .
  Did you see J IZ ? Today's episode is just starting on TV . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

How about ths song? 
Koi Jab Raah Na Paae, Mere Sang Aae
Ke Pag Pag Deep Jalaae, Meri Dosti Mera Pyaar

I hope you like this one !
   The speeches were very long and boring and irrelevant to the occasion. I like when friends roast the couple or sometimes parents . We just sat at the table in disbelieve . Hortible .i think one or two speeches and one good Toast to roast is enough . After eveyone left young kids had lots of Bollywood .
  Chicogo in winter is next attraction . During my last  trip I went to see the glass deck . It was big trill . 
 I love American cities around X mas !

BTW did you see Kanan only invited Saumya for Ganapati Festival  at her place . We are step friend  !!

Not familiar with this song...youtube link please Embarrassed

Yup, I like speeches where the speaker just shares a few anecdotes about the bride or groom- some childhood memories or some funny incident about how the two met...anything beyond that is just painful to sit thru. 

I'm excited to see Dhoom 3 just to see how they have picturized the city in it...most bollywood film tend to be biased towards NY and LA...now its chicago's big day ROFL

@bold- more like our souls are blackened beyond repair...Saumay still has a chance ROFL 

Heema22

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
JLZ was okay...nothing much happened. Ajji forgot to take her calcium ki dawai ROFL I found another thing to add to the annoying things in the show- Sanchi and chai- making tea, talking about making chai, in every single episode- give it a rest! 

Another thing I don't like- DV (or whatever his name is) seems to be too smitten by Sanchi already- it just looks fake. 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

How about ths song? 
Koi Jab Raah Na Paae, Mere Sang Aae
Ke Pag Pag Deep Jalaae, Meri Dosti Mera Pyaar

I hope you like this one !
   The speeches were very long and boring and irrelevant to the occasion. I like when friends roast the couple or sometimes parents . We just sat at the table in disbelieve . Hortible .i think one or two speeches and one good Toast to roast is enough . After eveyone left young kids had lots of Bollywood .
  Chicogo in winter is next attraction . During my last  trip I went to see the glass deck . It was big trill . 
 I love American cities around X mas !

BTW did you see Kanan only invited Saumya for Ganapati Festival  at her place . We are step friend  !!

Not familiar with this song...youtube link please Embarrassed

Yup, I like speeches where the speaker just shares a few anecdotes about the bride or groom- some childhood memories or some funny incident about how the two met...anything beyond that is just painful to sit thru. 

I'm excited to see Dhoom 3 just to see how they have picturized the city in it...most bollywood film tend to be biased towards NY and LA...now its chicago's big day ROFL

@bold- more like our souls are blackened beyond repair...Saumay still has a chance ROFL 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDc3Q3LnZUE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvDc3Q3LnZUE
 This the link . Song is from old movie Dosti . Good movie about blind and dumb person . This is my and Kanan kind of movie . Gudiya song that we keep on referring to is from this movie !! It was good . No romance movie on friendship .

Once they made Bollywood movie in our city . And Desi  around here were excited .

@bold  I need to look for professional help. Rejection one one time that was the last  straw !! Kanan I wasn't expecting this form you but you don't read this anyway . So why bother to express myself !

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Which movie?  (filmed in your city)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I like DV but he is fake at times . I agree with you . No one is loves every thing other person does .  Sacchi is annoying at times too. Why do they stretch every thing ? I think I could have great story without pills . Tea . I feel like Prachi and Addi are very cooperative with Tai . I wish I had these siblings. Mine were pain in my behind . Constant testing !! What happen to rebellious sibling and their anger ???

Edited by Heema22 - 03 September 2013 at 8:10pm

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Which movie?  (filmed in your city)

Kabhi  Alveeda na  kahena !

every one went to see SRK , shooting at Railway station and he was saying goodbye . It was announce to get Indian Janata at the station . . They film lots of Hollywood movies but only one Bollywood movie . Some Desi were traumatized they still talk about this .My husband thinks they are living the title of the movie .
TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

I like DV but he is fake at times . I agree with you . No one is loves every thing other person does .  Sacchi is annoying at times too. Why do they stretch every thing ? I think I could have great story without pills . Tea . I feel like Prachi and Addi are very cooperative with Tai . I wish I had these subbing . Mine were pain in my behind . Constant testing !! What happen to rebellious sibling and their anger ???

Pills and chai really need to go- and why don't these people have a maid to help out with chores.  Maid koh chodo, why don't the grandmas do something- they seem to be in pretty good shape ROFL  And Saachi is too goody good- why doesen't she give some responsibilities to Prachi and Addi- they seem to be quite vella.  But this rebellious thing is coming- with prachi i'm guessing.   

Heema22

Go to top