Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 57)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Okay when you come back answer this- What is in your display pic?  I've meant to ask you that for a while.  An elephant giving a monkey a ride?  ROFL  Is there some hidden meaning behind this picture? 

Heema, hope you are enjoying yourself- we had some crazy weather here today- not sure if chicago was affected as well- had to take 2 detours on my drive home because there were whole tree branches blocking some of the side streets. 

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Better... But i had headache and my brother is home so i had to sleep.on sofa which really irritated the hell.out of me . Therefore no sleep

anyway... How was your day?
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Its just an elephant and a monkey... And its just because i like the two animals very much. i lurrrve elephants... They are so cute... Their wrinkled skin... That thumak thumak chaal amd its tail is really cute... And i find them really amiable.

And wwhat is yiur display picture... A bald sculpture ROFL i noticed from.your list of post that intelligent people thought you were an MID ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
HugHi every one Hug. I am not sure  anyone of you will show up today and want to read my " love story " but we rocked it . Best ever. Three middle age girls dancing and moving like teenagersParty !!!Party
      Stage was professionally decorated  . Both Kids really did good job .Clap I wished I can say this about Sangeet .Cry
     25 Th. anniversary  celebration started at5 PM . Kanan, they served all Bombaiya chat and desserts !  Yummy Yummy  . Caterer  was lady from Girgoan ( any question  about food ? )
    Now about usROFL .  Kid were very creative for their parents . They had few men sitting on the stage  for Whistling and throwing money . Our husbands who were total clueless in the font row .
  Our husbands thought that they were in for a treat . Young ladies dancing , moving Buns and Boobs .it was dark and Lavani  starts with ladies backsides  facing the audience . As we turn  we all saw each other. and it was  total disbelieve !! ROFLPleasant  or unpleasant surprise for the guys !ROFL CensoredWe  really rocked it .Party We  danced , just the way did it as  young girls for various completions only brides mom was missing .Cry
   Best and most embarrassing part was  , my husbands public display of his happiness !! No inhibitions !! He need to behave in public !! ROFL
      Requests was made by couple that me and  my husband perform , our one famous dance but my husband knew my physical status so he twisted things around and he wanted to pay respect to our teacher my mon and do Gondhal  ( dance for Durga . Another  folk Dance form Maharashtra  ) and all four of us done this before so we attempted . Men in sports jacket and ladies in nine yard sari, very comical look but we pulled it off nicely . This was lots of fun !!ClapClap

Dia,  yes we had bad weather looked like " Nor'easter" followed us .Censored But we were at the Banquet  place . Some latecomers  were stuck in the storm. Clap

saumya ,I hope  you are feeling better Hug Why youngest in the family always ends up on sofa ?Censored Why not oldest ? Angry

Kanan, Sangeet was total Guju  !! Ras and  Garaba !! Great music but  total disaster . I hope this was not the preview of the wedding .they served Gujarathi meal , this was good!! Dhokala and Khandavi was great !! Mango curry was good too.

Ok you all. I need to go and get bride's  mom ready for the  wedding . She wants to be in traditional Marathi lady !!  Hope to see you , When I just had it and want refuge . 
9 am barat . 10 am wedding , 12 Pm Vidai OMG!!! Followed by lunch !!

This was the Lavani exact Copy but we did it better . I was in the middle !!

Edited by Heema22 - 31 August 2013 at 5:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Grand wedding is over. Now I am invited to another grand wedding Sumit Vats
is getting married on sept 5 Th.to HD. Crew member
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Awww... Honey i am so glad to know that it all went well Big smile

Kaddu... I am.just here to say that i cant chat today . I am not in a very good state. Honey... I know what you.mean.plus why cant people share beds. I understand that you guys would want to have sex but damn you... I am.not well ... Arghhh...

Anyway... I am.back on sofa and wont get my bed back till my head bursts.

Might or might not show up.in.morning too.

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Grand wedding is over. Now I am invited to another grand wedding Sumit Vats
is getting married on sept 5 Th.to HD. Crew member
thats a rumour. Kankana said sumit is mad for people spreading rumours.

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I knew this was rumor. Veena has been pm me. Keeping me updated ,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676173&TPN=120
I thought I give you good topic to discuss
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3676173&TPN=123

Edited by Heema22 - 31 August 2013 at 1:10pm

Go to top