Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 54)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi Every one . I told you I will drop in . AAdat se majboor Hun . Woke up really early . 
   Both arrived safely and in time . Weather was perfect warm and breezy . My husband looked exhausted ( but no complaint from him ) So I pretended I was tired and skipped Haladi . He hates these ladies things any way . We want for long walk by the lake .what a beautiful lake Michigan. 
  And had meals and just relaxed  . We took double decker bus ride at nighttime to see the incredible lights in the city 

Taday is the big day .  We are going to brides place this afternoon . I need to get hold of my partners and practice and synchronized our steps .so we will be ready !!!

DIa your city is  beautiful . . Weather is fine but today will be very hot . I am looking for you on the streets . I hope I spot you !!  City is clean . Lots of concrete . I come here every two years to see our friends but every time I see new Skyscrapers !!  Very sad but old architect is still standing and looking fabulous !!

Saumya I just read on SV profile that you are feeling better. I am happy HugHug
     Kanan and Dia stop complaining about each other and  make  a date !! Monday might be the day,

I will keep in touch . I really missed every one of you but happy to be with my Hubby ,Hug

Wish me good luck !!!!!

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

This is not done... You are early today...

Whats up?

I hope I catch you today. I hung around yesterday for quite a while before finally logging out.

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Anyone here?  Big smile  I'm guessing not but thought I'd check anyway.

Saumya, we're just pulling your leg, since when you do take us seriously LOL  Hope your viral rhinosinusitis is better Big smile  I hate getting colds- such misery for such a benign thing. 

Kanan, it'll be a few weeks before I get my results...will distribute virtual mithai if the outcome is good. 

Heema, my neighbor for the next few days LOL  hope you are enjoying yourself at the wedding festivities.

@bold: Just so you know, I like luddoos (motichur and besan), jalebis (by the kilo), moongdal halwa, suji halwa, gaajar ka halwa, malpuas, bengali mithai, mysurpa, and gulab pak. That's plenty for you to choose from. Whichever you pick, there has to be plenty of it. Thanks Big smile

Edited by AllThingsNice - 30 August 2013 at 12:15pm
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Hi Every one . I told you I will drop in . AAdat se majboor Hun . Woke up really early . 
   Both arrived safely and in time . Weather was perfect warm and breezy . My husband looked exhausted ( but no complaint from him ) So I pretended I was tired and skipped Haladi . He hates these ladies things any way . We want for long walk by the lake .what a beautiful lake Michigan. 
  And had meals and just relaxed  . We took double decker bus ride at nighttime to see the incredible lights in the city 

Taday is the big day .  We are going to brides place this afternoon . I need to get hold of my partners and practice and synchronized our steps .so we will be ready !!!

DIa your city is  beautiful . . Weather is fine but today will be very hot . I am looking for you on the streets . I hope I spot you !!  City is clean . Lots of concrete . I come here every two years to see our friends but every time I see new Skyscrapers !!  Very sad but old architect is still standing and looking fabulous !!

Saumya I just read on SV profile that you are feeling better. I am happy HugHug
     Kanan and Dia stop complaining about each other and  make  a date !! Monday might be the day,

I will keep in touch . I really missed every one of you but happy to be with my Hubby ,

Wish me good luck !!!!!

You're on a much-needed break. Big smile Feels good enjoying simple pleasures na? Just have fun and take care.  Hug

Edit: I did not complain about Dia...Dia complained about me! TongueWink

Edited by AllThingsNice - 30 August 2013 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Kanan just finished rehearsal .went well. Relaxing for next big event , how are you?

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Hi Kanan just finished rehearsal .went well. Relaxing for next big event , how are you?

Hey Hug Hug Lavani rehearsal?? Rock it!

Am good! How desi is the wedding? And what's the next big event?

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey, next big even is Sangeet . And 25 th wedding anivarsarry . Our lavani is for anivarsarry . Present
to her parents. Wedding is very desi. Bride is Marathi and groom Gujarati . Only 22 years old , I will tell you about it later, every thing is desi, my husband met 10 childhood friends .he is very happy. He is in good mood, got his promotion. Lavani is going to rock! I am
worried about his after reaction !

Edited by Heema22 - 30 August 2013 at 12:58pm

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Hey, next big even is Sangeet . And 25 th wedding anivarsarry . Our lavani is for anivarsarry . Present
to her parents. Wedding is very desi. Bride is Marathi and groom Gujarati . Only 22 years old , I will tell you about it later, every thing is desi, my husband met 10 childhood friends .he is very happy. He is in good mood, got his promotion. Lavani is going to rock! I am
worried about his after reaction !

Wow! Wholesale celebration...anniversary, wedding, promotion, childhood friends, mini-honeymoon (for you)...in short, all things nice Big smile 

Why you worried?? He'll be happy! Big smile

Heema22

Go to top