Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 53)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Wait... I never promised... I only said hopefully. Plus... I woke up in the morning with a headache because of cold so i went back to sleep.

Oh Sweetie we love your company so  we try any which way to lower to to this CC., that's all . Infact I am proud of you that  at your age you wake up this early just to say hi to your older friends who don't need much sleep . I am sorry to read that you are under bad weather . Feel better . Lots of XOXOXOXOXOXO Hugdon't share these with your CHIRRRO . SEE YOU SOON ? Feel better .

Now this one for you . Shama doesn't get this one today . She loves to get upset with me and forces Leena to sing this song for her .lovely song . Kanan thank you for reminding me of this bisare huye song 

If you don't like my gudia song this is another.,watch Rajesh Kanna's fake acting . Which will make you laugh .

Edited by Heema22 - 29 August 2013 at 3:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Happy Govinda every one !! Fun time in Mumbai . My favirote song for a day . I hope you like this ones. Bye I have to go to airport ." Piya Milan ki AAS.

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Happy Govinda every one !! Fun time in Mumbai . My favirote song for a day . I hope you like this ones. Bye I have to go to airport ." Piya Milan ki AAS.

Have a wonderful time, Heema! Thanks for the pics Hug  We had fun at office trying to burst the handi...succeeded after six attempts. Office group went and watched dahi handi at three places. Of course, nowadays, its more like a competition...in one of the places, the prize for bursting the handi was a crore of rupees Shocked 

Have fun and rock it with the lavani! Big smile

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Saumya, there?
AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Kanan, this message is specially for you because you accused me of ignoring you!  Unlike some other people on this cc Wink, I read all your comments everday Big smile - too lazy to hit the like button most of the times.  Now I feel like I'm stalking you ROFL  Anyway, hope all is good with you and work is not sucking the life out of you.  We shall meet again one of these days.  Till then...Hug Hug

*Jaw drops to floor*, *rubs eyes in pure disbelief*

OMG!! Is this who I think it is?? Hi Dia...glad you still remember my name! I totally ignore your comment about me not reading comments and so on. You're too lazy to hit Like and I am too lazy to go back Tongue (not always lazy though) Heard your exams went well...when are the results expected (or was this mentioned somewhere and I  missed it Confused) Take care. Some night, when am in office till the wee hours of morning, I'll see you. Big smile

Edited by AllThingsNice - 29 August 2013 at 12:48pm

TBDRESS

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
This is not done... You are early today...

Whats up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Anyone here?  Big smile  I'm guessing not but thought I'd check anyway.

Saumya, we're just pulling your leg, since when you do take us seriously LOL  Hope your viral rhinosinusitis is better Big smile  I hate getting colds- such misery for such a benign thing. 

Kanan, it'll be a few weeks before I get my results...will distribute virtual mithai if the outcome is good. 

Heema, my neighbor for the next few days LOL  hope you are enjoying yourself at the wedding festivities.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

[QUOTE=Heema22][QUOTE=Heema22]

Have a wonderful time, Heema! Thanks for the pics Hug  We had fun at office trying to burst the handi...succeeded after six attempts. Office group went and watched dahi handi at three places. Of course, nowadays, its more like a competition...in one of the places, the prize for bursting the handi was a crore of rupees Shocked 

Have fun and rock it with the lavani! Big smile

[/QUOTE 
Your office and "Dahi handi " ka knel ? Kam kab karate ho? Lazy people !! Come to office and play ROFLROFL

I heard about these Dahi handi competitions . I am not sure which way to react ! I am sad because fun is diminished for common man and I am happy that competitive spirit unites people and rich people are poring money and poor are working hard to get it . My brother send me few videos but I  and to wait to see them..I surely miss the fun. As I told you that my  college and training was at KEM , so Parel was the Adda for Dahi  Handi . I miss those days of getting wet  and having lots of fun!! Some of custom   are incredible and enjoyable ! 

AllThingsNice

Go to top