Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 5)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Originally posted by _saumya_

Hi Kanan HugHug

Hi saumya HugHug

Any one around? Hug
I am Big smile Hug How was your day? How are you online abi? you come over a lill later, ryt?

Darling. I am home !!! Yippie !!! Only 8 hours of work . I promised Preggy that I will work less. Come home and  I will make her lunch and we will sit in the yard and listen to music . But she ate lunch and  was very tired so I send her for nap  . Soo sweet .this pregancy is so wired !!
nice nice... where is your husband? 

Less work everyday henceforth? Big smile That would be wonderful...

kaddu, join us jaldi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Kanan HugHug

Hi saumya HugHug

Any one around? Hug
I am Big smile Hug How was your day? How are you online abi? you come over a lill later, ryt?

Darling. I am home !!! Yippie !!! Only 8 hours of work . I promised Preggy that I will work less. Come home and  I will make her lunch and we will sit in the yard and listen to music . But she ate lunch and  was very tired so I send her for nap  . Soo sweet .this pregancy is so wired !!
nice nice... where is your husband? 

Less work everyday henceforth? Big smile That would be wonderful...

kaddu, join us jaldi

My husband? OMG Saumya . You  really missed my love story . I whole world knows aboot  it . He is in Japan for  last several months and will be there for several more . He is trying to buy or marge with one Japanies company . Very tough work . I don't even get to talk to him . Time difference is killing us.
  No, no, less  work is only dream . We works min 12  to 14 hrs a day . Kanan  where are you ?

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I know your husband is in Japan trying to strike a merger... LOL

He was at your place for a while, right? When he surprised you.

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

He went back after that weekend !  Make sure your boyfriend doesn't take traveling job . All three of us Married world traveler and  sit home as airline widows ,

How is Chirro ? Such a cute name ! Any one calls her as Amaira ? She has such a pretty name .

Pari was hoping you guys start watching Jee le Zara ! On Soni . I really loved it . Start  was very positive . Girl s not Indira ! I need to see the male lead yet .but positive relationship is the  key for me .

Edited by Heema22 - 16 August 2013 at 12:25pm

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

He went back after that weekend !  Make sure your boyfriend doesn't take traveling job . All three of us Married world traveler and  sit home as airline widows ,

How is Chirro ? Such a cute name ! Any one calls her as Amaira ? She has such a pretty name .

Pari was hoping you guys start watching Jee le Zara ! On Soni . I really loved it . Start  was very positive . Girl s not Indira ! I need to see the male lead yet .but positive relationship is the  key for me .
Chirro went berserk , terefore , the late reply.

No one calls her Amaira... Dada calls her Amy though ... 

I dont think , I will start watching any new shows. Its not for me. I have to watch a few episodes of ZGH . Then peace. As and when I am thinking  more of Humsafar, I am hating these gamgeen shows. 

Edited by _saumya_ - 16 August 2013 at 1:09pm

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Wow Hansafar really made great impression on you . Finish the whole ZUH . I think it's lot better than HD . There was reason why Kassaf is the way she is . But she really  makes turn  and has realization that you don't get every thing you want . And you need to compromise . Better late than never . I have seen girls like her very  self distinctive and Swambimani so she didn't upset me . 

I need some daily entertainment . Just to unwind before bed. Life is very hectic  so I need stupidity in my life . Only one show is enough .

_saumya_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Wow Hansafar really made great impression on you . Finish the whole ZUH . I think it's lot better than HD . There was reason why Kassaf is the way she is . But she really  makes turn  and has realization that you don't get every thing you want . And you need to compromise . Better late than never . I have seen girls like her very  self distinctive and Swambimani so she didn't upset me . 

I need some daily entertainment . Just to unwind before bed. Life is very hectic  so I need stupidity in my life . Only one show is enough .
great impression? I said, as and when I am thinking of it, I am hating these daily soaps. Now I realise how dumb it was. ROFL A man did not read the letter for four effing years... Dumb!

Did not take a single call. Surely deserves to be dumped

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
You are one tough lady to,please . It's story Yaar ! If he had read that letter story khatam !  You are now watching  Fawards dasatan . Looks good . My siter finally gave up QH . Chutkara mil Gaya . I was so bored . Lover call each other ms Farukee  and mr Khan . I was bored out of my mind . So I made pack with her . She gave all Indian soaps except for jee le Zara and we watch one pakistani dramas . She agreed .one show she was watching . Husband was trying to find suitor for his wife OMG .

Edited by Heema22 - 16 August 2013 at 1:27pm

_saumya_

Go to top