Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 47)

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Sweetie I am having grilled cheese sandwich !! You want some?
Please explain me what's going on with SV 150 AT ? I knew you gyes will have it when I am on vacation !!ip who is holding it hostage ?

lolzzz... Its me ... When are you going to Chicago? And when are you coming back?

My laptop's mother board betrayed me at the last moment... We are tryying to anage without me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL you think birthday threads need time ROFL
All i did was place all those things together. Not even that ... Everyone managed their comments.. I just posted the first one

writing might not be as difficult fo many apeople but for me it is. I am trying anotger one but am.not sure when will i be able to jot it down . And this one is a little lengthier . So i am.getting a little nervous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Tomorrow , Thursday , I will start very early and meet my husband  at Chicago airport . Will be back Tuesday . I might  log in on my cell to say hi but don't wait . Friday Lavani day . Saturday wedding . Sunday Monday . Romance days . Tuesday back to lonely life and  Wednesday    Back to hell .
  Saumya please make some time of a kaddu and princess !! They might find other CC to entertainment . I will try to log on my cell . And say hi . HugYou must know I am totally addicted to you three . I don't want to go through withdrawal symptomsROFL

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Heema, I want the cheese grill, the shrikhand (with puri Big smile), and the Krishna pic.

Saumya, I am a Krishna-Yashoda fan, but these telly guys just know how to make something sloppy (overemotional) and sickeningly fake. Dead  A new Mahabharat coming along...wonder what they'll make of it!

Prayed in the morning before leaving and will pray again tomorrow. No fanfare with the jhoolan etc. What about you people? Do you do all these customs?

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

ROFL ROFL you think birthday threads need time ROFL
All i did was place all those things together. Not even that ... Everyone managed their comments.. I just posted the first one

writing might not be as difficult fo many apeople but for me it is. I am trying anotger one but am.not sure when will i be able to jot it down . And this one is a little lengthier . So i am.getting a little nervous.

Just start. If you want, I can gladly pester the hell out of you till you show it to me. Big smile 

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Cheese sandwitch... Tempting but no... I am getting fatter each day.
ROFL i am.working on Nia Sharma's regime... Eat tasteless food and stay fit ROFL
oh i had to find that video of Nia for Dia.

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Tomorrow , Thursday , I will start very early and meet my husband  at Chicago airport . Will be back Tuesday . I might  log in on my cell to say hi but don't wait . Friday Lavani day . Saturday wedding . Sunday Monday . Romance days . Tuesday back to lonely life and  Wednesday    Back to hell .
  Saumya please make some time of a kaddu and princess !! They might find other CC to entertainment . I will try to log on my cell . And say hi . HugYou must know I am totally addicted to you three . I don't want to go through withdrawal symptomsROFL

Yes, do drop in. Good luck with the lavani Big smile

Am not expecting Saumya to give this CC any bhaav Confused And Dia...

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Heema, I want the cheese grill, the shrikhand (with puri Big smile),and the Krishna pic.

Saumya, I am a Krishna-Yashoda fan, but these telly guys just know how to make something sloppy (overemotional) and sickeningly fake.Dead A new Mahabharat coming along...wonder what they'll make of it!

Prayed in the morning before leaving and will pray again tomorrow. No fanfare with the jhoolan etc. What about you people? Do you do all these customs?

oh i used to decorate jhanki as a kid ... But no.more.

Jhukham hai so.i am.resting... I can hear my mom praying ... 12 se 1 baje tak she will pray.

Edited by _saumya_ - 28 August 2013 at 1:26pm

AllThingsNice

Go to top