Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 47)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Sweetie I am having grilled cheese sandwich !! You want some?
Please explain me what's going on with SV 150 AT ? I knew you gyes will have it when I am on vacation !!ip who is holding it hostage ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

HeemaHug Having a busy day?

Saumya, please use your time and creativity better! You sketch also, right?

honey... Hug wats for lunch?

Kaddu... Did i say i sketch? I paint a bit... Something to do with drawing, I remember!

About writing... The most difficult part is presentation... I get very confused. And while planning the presentation story keeps changing :-P thats what i meant by it took me an year... I am bad with expressing it .The saying goes: practice makes perfect. If only you gave it a bit more time than you give birthday threads, you would write awesome stuff! Tongue

Edited by AllThingsNice - 28 August 2013 at 1:12pm
_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Sweetie I am having grilled cheese sandwich !! You want some?
Please explain me what's going on with SV 150 AT ? I knew you gyes will have it when I am on vacation !!ip who is holding it hostage ?

lolzzz... Its me ... When are you going to Chicago? And when are you coming back?

My laptop's mother board betrayed me at the last moment... We are tryying to anage without me.

Heema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL you think birthday threads need time ROFL
All i did was place all those things together. Not even that ... Everyone managed their comments.. I just posted the first one

writing might not be as difficult fo many apeople but for me it is. I am trying anotger one but am.not sure when will i be able to jot it down . And this one is a little lengthier . So i am.getting a little nervous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Tomorrow , Thursday , I will start very early and meet my husband  at Chicago airport . Will be back Tuesday . I might  log in on my cell to say hi but don't wait . Friday Lavani day . Saturday wedding . Sunday Monday . Romance days . Tuesday back to lonely life and  Wednesday    Back to hell .
  Saumya please make some time of a kaddu and princess !! They might find other CC to entertainment . I will try to log on my cell . And say hi . HugYou must know I am totally addicted to you three . I don't want to go through withdrawal symptomsROFL

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Heema, I want the cheese grill, the shrikhand (with puri Big smile), and the Krishna pic.

Saumya, I am a Krishna-Yashoda fan, but these telly guys just know how to make something sloppy (overemotional) and sickeningly fake. Dead  A new Mahabharat coming along...wonder what they'll make of it!

Prayed in the morning before leaving and will pray again tomorrow. No fanfare with the jhoolan etc. What about you people? Do you do all these customs?

Heema22

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

ROFL ROFL you think birthday threads need time ROFL
All i did was place all those things together. Not even that ... Everyone managed their comments.. I just posted the first one

writing might not be as difficult fo many apeople but for me it is. I am trying anotger one but am.not sure when will i be able to jot it down . And this one is a little lengthier . So i am.getting a little nervous.

Just start. If you want, I can gladly pester the hell out of you till you show it to me. Big smile 

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Cheese sandwitch... Tempting but no... I am getting fatter each day.
ROFL i am.working on Nia Sharma's regime... Eat tasteless food and stay fit ROFL
oh i had to find that video of Nia for Dia.

Heema22

Go to top