Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Fifth Black Hole :-D ~INVITES ONLY~ (Page 44)

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Dia I've several question . I mean to ask you and I forget . I want to start with them .
 How is you mint plant ? It flourished for a while and now it appears to be breathing its last few breaths Cry 
 Did to see dentist ?  Yes- he didn't find anything wrong, pain is mostly resolved now
When ever I see movie based on panjabee black ground . I love the houses in the movie . Lately I saw few in dastan .do you have a home town and have you seen those incredible structures ? Sharma Nivas was my favorite set . What a house and ay out with aanagan in the middle !! I have Big smile but they are a rarity now- I was so disappointed when I went back to India last time- allt those kothi's had been demolished to make way for commercial purposes- ugly looking storefronts- so sad. 
Did you start to see humsafer ? Not yet- will do soon
Last Sunday morning I was chatting with saumya . We were thinking that you might like to send gift for Di ? Did you read that post ? It was on the forum right?  I saw the post- didn't open it- i'll go check it out now ROFL 
  This will keep you busy !!
All done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Mere copying ka coping ho Gaya . I cann't even complaint any more . My iPad is very smart .
   Saumya gave me name for another show on  Z . I checked it out its not my cup of tea . Poor Majdoor . No job . Wife is a maid .  Too much . I can't take  this when I am trying to unwind ! Copy of Movie Shor . I hate the way they treat servants in India . Our penny gets better treatment !! Shilpa shirodksr is heroine . She is  Hugh . ( Twice of her size)  and not suitable as pregnant lady . 
    I agree with you .this  going HD way . Today gave us  too  many signals . POOR SACCHI .  SN Bachao will be farm Bachao . Why can't they have original strory line . If this  continues I  have to think twice !!l my sister says we should find out good drama on Pakistan TV they are more entertaining 

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Not from Chicago but close by.  Hope its not scorching hot when you come.  Its a nice city but honestly not much to "see" per se...nice buildings and the beach...that's about it! 

Shilpa Shirodkar- name something popular she was in- I'm thinking of her sister Namrata shirodkar- I think she did some bollywood films.  Maid aur Majdoor--- no thank you ROFL  God whats up with all these forced melodrama rona dhona dukhi types- why can't they make a ligthearted emotional drama! 

Heema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry to  read about Your mint plant . You should  talk with your plant and  give it lots of love .i hope it rejuvenates .

Do you have long weekend off? 

We had very nice summer . Only 2 weeks of heat wave ! Now in low 70 . No humidity . 

When was the  last time you visited India ? 

I am an interrogator  today !!  

Edited by Heema22 - 27 August 2013 at 8:52pm

TBDRESS

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
*fingers crossed* hopefully in time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Not from Chicago but close by.  Hope its not scorching hot when you come.  Its a nice city but honestly not much to "see" per se...nice buildings and the beach...that's about it! 

Shilpa Shirodkar- name something popular she was in- I'm thinking of her sister Namrata shirodkar- I think she did some bollywood films.  Maid aur Majdoor--- no thank you ROFL  God whats up with all these forced melodrama rona dhona dukhi types- why can't they make a ligthearted emotional drama! 

I think people  in India like to see misery on TV . Screaming Sasu ma . Poor me Charecters . Tradigy king . Or very wealthy people who are miserable .I don't understand why comedy romance donot work! They show couple get Married  and Suhagan rat is on hold for many months . They stretch it till you are  exhausted waiting for it . I never get it . In real life show me one couple and I will buy that idea .In reality ,  People who don't ave private room they sneak out and get it over r with .

Shilpa shirodkar is   Namarata's  younger sister . They were in lots of movies . She was really cute but took her  clothes off in every movie .  Was famous for her body exhibition !! Now fully  dressed in sari . Bindi  and every  thing to go with it .very heavy for leading young girl who looks old . The show will not last . Husband looks very young . They are trying to capitalized on her name . 

Edited by Heema22 - 27 August 2013 at 9:08pm

TBDRESS

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

*fingers crossed* hopefully in time

You barely made it!  Que pasa? 

I was reading the last few pages and I was going to tell you that if you want a relatively non-confused live, then join a profession- medicine, pharmacy, law,- i'm sure there are more- you will just jump thru hoops- take one test after another-ROFL and then probably do something monotonous for the rest of your life- have I made you feel better about being confused yet? 
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Saumya . Arrey Tum OM puri ki kahani laker Itani Pareshan  kyu  hei? 

I checked out that new show . Ek Mutti aasaman . It's not my cup of tea. I think it's based on Manoj Kumar's movie Shor . They had that song " ek pyar ka nagama hei " I don't think I can watch depressing story of unemployed  mill worker and his wife working as maid . The rich lady is so arrogant . I have lots of problem with the way servants  are treated in India and she was doing the same . So thank you . Keep posting news about new shows.  Till then I am unhappy with JLZ  too.
 When are you going on vacation?no more questions for Dia . It's your turn! 
 What ever I wrote on SV smile is  true,not trolling 

Go to top